“Since the dawn of our species,
“人类自诞生之日起
man has been blessed with curiosity.”
就被赋予了好奇之心”
You know the other one about curiosity, don’t you, Jack?
你知道另一个关于好奇心的事吗 Jack?
This is not your island.
这不是你们的岛
This is our island.
这是我们的岛
And the only reason you’re living on it
你们之所以能生存下来
is because we let you live on it.
是因为我们让你们生存
I don’t believe you.
我不相信你
You don’t believe what?
你不相信什么?
I think you got one guy with a gun.
我认为你们只有一个人一把枪
I think there’s more of us than there are of you.
我认为我们的人比你的人多
I think if you had any real strength,
我认为你如果真有实力
you wouldn’t have had to send a spy.
你就不用派间谍了
That’s an interesting theory.
这是个有趣的理论
Light them up.
点火
We got a misunderstanding, Jack…
我们有些误会 Jack…
Your people, my people.
你的人 我的人
So listen carefully.
所以听好了
Right here, there’s a line.
这儿有条线
You cross that line,
一旦你跨过了这条线
we go from misunderstanding to
我们将会从误会升级到
something else.
更可怕的程度
Now give me your weapons, turn around,
现在把你的武器给我 回去吧
and go home.
回你们那儿去
No.

Jack, maybe… No!
Jack 或许… 不
I hoped it wouldn’t come to this.
我本不希望这样
Bring her out, Alex.
把她带出来 Alex
She was following you.
她跟着你们
Like I said…
就像我说的…
curiosity.
好奇心的事
Don’t.
别动
Jack, the decision you gotta make right now is this.
Jack 你现在要做出决定
Can you live with the fact that I shot this woman right in front of you,
你是眼睁睁看着我当你面打死这个女人
and you could’ve saved her life by giving up and going home?
还是为救她 放弃掉 转身回去
Now you gonna give me your guns,
现在把你的枪给我
turn around, and walk away.
回你们的地方去
It’s your call, Jack.
全凭你的主意 Jack
If you touched a hair on her head, I’ll… Shut up.
要是你动她一根指头我就… 闭嘴
I’m going to count to three.
我数三下
One.

Two.

Stop.
停下
Now them.
还有他们
Give me the other one, too.
另一把也给我
You and me ain’t done, Zeke.
咱俩没完 Zeke
Jack…I…
Jack…我…
You all right?
你没事吧?
Yeah.
没事
I was just trying to help, Jack.
我只是想帮忙 Jack
When you told me not to go, I just…
当你叫我别去 我感觉…
I made a mistake.
我错了
Could you just talk to me for a second?
你能不能跟我说句话?
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
Yeah.
是的
I’m sorry, too.
我也很抱歉
How did it go?
怎么样了?
He died.
他死了
I’m sorry.
我很遗憾
Yeah. Me too.
是啊 我也是
Who was over?
谁来过了?
My mom.
我妈
The bridge game okay?
她桥牌玩的如何?
Oh yeah. She’s on a streak.
哦 很好 她运气正旺
Did you..did you eat?
你 你吃过了么?
Yeah. No. I…it’s…
吃了 没 我…只是…
It’s late. I’m fine.
已经迟了 算了
You don’t have to do that.
我来好了
It’s therapeutic.
用来治疗自己
Cheaper than a shrink.
比找心理医生便宜
How did the daughter take it?
那他女儿怎么样了?
What’s her name, Gabriela?
她叫Gabriela吧
She kissed me.
她吻了我
Yeah, she…
是的 她…
She kissed me and…
她吻了我 然后….
I kissed her back.
我也吻了她
I…
我…
I… I don’t know, I don’t know how it happened. I just…
我…我不知道 我不知道怎么会那样 我只是…
I made a mistake,
我错了
I made a mistake, and this is my fault.
我犯了错 这是我的错
It’s my fault that you and me…
这是我的错让你和我…
I haven’t been here, Sarah.
我很少来这里 Sarah
I mean…
我是说…
We don’t even talk anymore.
我们甚至都不说话了
I hate what’s happening to us, and
我恨我们之间发生的事
I promise you that things are gonna be different.
我答应你Sarah 事情会好起来的 我会…
I’m gonna…I’m gonna work less.
我会…我会少工作
I’m gonna be here for you.
多陪你
Okay? I’m gonna fix this. We’re gonna go back to the way things were.
好吗? 我会解决的 我们会像过去一样
I’m gonna fix this. I’m gonna fix this.
我会解决的 我会解决的
I’m leaving you.
我要离开你了
What?
什么?
I was already leaving you.
我已经准备离开你了
That’s why my mother was here. She was helping me pack.
我妈来这就是为了帮我收拾的
I’ve been seeing someone.
我已经在跟别人约会了
Someone else.
别的人
I have to…
我必须这样…
I can’t stay.
我不能留下来了
You…
你…
You will always need something to fix.
你总会有事情需要解决
Goodbye.
再见
See you, James.
再见 James
Don’t beat yourself up, Freckles.
别为难自己 小妞
If he’d told me to stay behind, I’d have done the same thing.
如果他让我留下来 我也会跟你一样做的
Oh. Hello. What’s the matter?
你好 怎么了?
What’s the matter with the little squirt?
你的小脚怎么了?
Who’s that?
那是谁啊?
You don’t like old Uncle Johnny?
你不喜欢的Johnny叔叔?
What is he doing to your toy?
你的玩具呢?
What is he doing?
他在干什么?
Hey, go away.
嘿 走开
I barely have enough food to feed myself.
我自己都填不饱肚子了
Here. Get that. Go!
来 给你 去吧
I see you found a new friend.
看来你找到了个新朋友
Progress.
有进步
I hear you were out looking for Michael.
听说你去找Michael了
Yeah.
是啊
He ran off looking for his kid again?
他又去找他的孩子了?
Not much you can do about that then.
你能做的只有这么多了
Is it true that you killed one of them?
你杀了他们其中一个是真的吗?
One of who?
谁的其中一个?
Them.
其他人
Sayid tells me that you’re a cop.
Sayid告诉我你是个警♥察♥
I was a cop.
我曾经是个警♥察♥
Can I ask you something?
能问你点事吗?
Shoot.

How long would it take to train an army?
你认为训练一支军队要多久?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!