I probably would have gone around Mount Vesuvius.
或许我应该去爬维苏威山
Why’d you pick that name?
你为什么选那个名字?
Ain’t it obvious?
不明显吗?
All you need’s an earring and a mop.
再加上耳环和拖把就行了
No. Your name. Why did you pick Sawyer?
不 你的名字 为什么选名叫”Sawyer”?
What do you mean, “pick”?
什么叫”选”?
After the census, Hurley gave me the flight manifest.
在人员调查后 Hurley给了我旅客名单
Your name is James, right?
你叫James 对吧?
What’s it to you?
那又怎样?
Just an interesting name to choose, is all.
真是选了个有趣的名字
Who’d you get it from?
从谁那里参考来的?
Who says I got it from anybody?
谁说我的名字是从别人那里来的?
Jack, get down.
Jack 蹲下
What?
什么?
He’s close.
他就在附近
Yeah, and if he was shooting at someone. You want them coming back?
对 如果他都朝某人开枪了 你还想他会回来?
Personally, hell, yeah.
对我来说 是的
You said these people were two days away across the island.
你说这些人两天前穿过这个岛
Yeah, and they took Cindy less than a mile from our camp.
对 他们从我们营地不到一公里处带走了Cindy
Over here.
过来看看
Shell casings.
空弹壳
How many? Three. Michael’s.
几发? 3发 Michael的
You boys deaf? I heard at least seven shots.
你们聋了? 我听到至少7声
You heard them, Daniel Boone. What’s your count?
你也听到了对吧 Daniel Boone 你听到几声?
Yeah. Seven sounds about right.
对 差不多7声
It’s getting dark.
天快黑了
Which way did Mike go?
Mike会往哪去?
What?
怎么了?
You out here for Michael,
你出来是找Michael
or just payback for getting shot?
还是为了来报复那次枪击?
Why are you out here, Doctor?
那你来这儿干嘛?
You got your reasons,
你有你的想法
and I got mine.
我也有我的
I had it. I know, Son.
我都快成功了 我知道 孩子
I got it! I got it all. I mean, I had it!
要成了 要成了 都快成功了
He was a sick old man on a table for seven and a half hours.
他是个生病的老人 已经在台上躺了7个半小时了
His heart gave out. It’s nobody’s fault.
他心脏不跳了 这不是谁的错
I’ve got to go tell her.
必须告诉她
Yeah, well, I’ve already done that.
是的 我已经说了
Lest you forget, I am still chief of surgery.
免得你忘记 我还是外科主任
Where is she?
她在哪?
Maybe you should go home. Where is she?
也许你该回家去 她在哪?
She’s gone.
她走了
Go home.
回家去吧
My father told me that you’d gone.
我父亲告诉我 你已经走了
I, uh… Thank you.
我 呃… 谢谢
Thank you for trying.
感谢你的尝试
I’m so sorry.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry that I couldn’t…
很抱歉 很抱歉我没能…
It’s okay.
没事的
I…
我…
I’m…
我…
I can’t.
我不能这样
What do you mean, you lost it?
你说什么? 你跟丢了?
He’s a man, not a boar. His sign’s more subtle.
他是人 不是野猪 他要更狡猾一些
I need light to follow him.
我需要灯光指引
Here.
给你
Light.
火把
I think we’d better head back. What?
我觉得最好还是回去 什么?
Just find the trail, John.
去找踪迹 John
I’ve lost the trail. You don’t just lose a trail.
我找不到线索了 你不是找不到
You just don’t want to find him.
你是不想找他
Yeah, that’s right, Jack.
对 说得对 Jack
I’ve been running through the jungle toward the sound of gunfire
我顺着枪声穿越丛林
because I don’t care about Michael.
而我不在乎Micheal
Don’t turn around on me, John.
别想改变我的想法 John
You won’t get him to come back, and you know it!
你不会把他带回去的 你自己很清楚
You know what happens if we just turn around and go back?
如果我们回去会发生什么?
We’re never gonna see him again.
我们就再也见不到他了
And that’s gonna be on us…
这取决于我们…
On you and on me.
取决于你和我
You’re exactly right, Jack.
你说的很对 Jack
But if I were you,
但是如果我是你
I’d listen to Mr Locke.
我会听Locke先生的
Who are you?
你是谁?
He’s the son of a bitch that shot me on the raft.
在竹筏上朝我开枪的那个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Why don’t you point the gun down?
为什么不把枪放下?
Probably be best if we just keep our hands at our sides, gentlemen.
也许你们最好把两手放好
Where’s Michael?
Michael在哪?
Don’t worry about Michael.
别担心Michael
He’s not gonna find us.
他不会找到我们的
What do you want?
你想怎样?
Why don’t you build us a fire, John?
为什么不生火呢 John?
I think it’s time we all had a talk.
是时候我们谈谈了
Geronimo Jackson?
Geronimo Jackson?
Huh.

As an expert in all things musical,
作为一个音乐方面的行家
I never heard of these guys, shocking as that may be.
我从没听说过这些家伙 真不应该
This looks sweet.
这个看起来不错
Let’s give her a rip.
我们听听吧
Yeah.

So, what do you think is the story with that Libby chick?
你觉得那个Libby背后发生过什么故事?
The story?
故事?
She’s kind of cute, right?
她挺可爱的 是吧?
You know, in a “I’ve been terrorized by the Others for 40 days” kind of way.
你知道就是”我被其他人恐吓了40天”的那种
Yeah, there is that.
是啊 是的
I think I have a chance with her.
我觉得我跟她有希望
I mean, it’s the classic desert-island scenario.
我说 这是个经典的以荒岛为背景的故事
If I ever had a shot,
如果让我选
this is it.
就选这个
You think Claire’s missed me yet?
你觉得Claire已经开始想我了么?
Dude, it’s been a day.
伙计 都烦了一天了
This music is quite depressing.
这音乐很郁闷
We can change it, dude.
我们可以换一张 伙计
You ever hear of Geronimo Jackson?
你听过Geronimo Jackson么?
I’m afraid not. Where is Jack and Locke?
恐怕没有 Jack和Locke去哪儿了?
They went after Michael.
他们去找Michael了
Michael? Yeah, he’s run after Walt again.
Michael? 是啊 他又去找Walt了
Everyone’s gone to bring him back.
大家都去了想把他找回来
Who’s everyone?
大家指谁?
Everyone…Jack, Sawyer, Locke.
大家是Jack Sawyer Locke
And Kate.
还有Kate
Just sit down, Jack. Nobody’s gonna hurt you.
坐下 Jack 没人会伤害你的
I come in peace.
我为了和平而来
How do you know our names?
你怎么知道我们的名字?
You took Walt.
你带走了Walt
Walt’s fine.
Walt很好
He’s a very special boy.
他是个很特别的孩子
Look, you said you wanted to talk.
听着 你说过你想谈谈
Talk.
那就谈谈
Let me ask you this, how long you been here on the island?
让我问问你 你来到这个岛上多久了?
Fifty days.
50天
Fifty days? That’s, what almost two whole months.
50天 都快两个月了
Tell me,
告诉我
you go over a man’s house for the first time,
你第一次去别人家时
do you take off your shoes?
你会脱掉鞋子吗
Do you put your feet up on his coffee table,
你会把脚搁在他的咖啡桌上吗
do you walk in the kitchen, eat food that doesn’t belong to you,
你会走进厨房♥ 吃不属于你的食物
open the door to rooms you got no business opening?
你会打开你无权打开的门 闯进他人房♥间吗?
You know, somebody a whole lot smarter than anybody here once said,
你知道 有位比在坐各位都聪明的人说过

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!