I don’t believe in miracles.
我不相信奇迹
Yeah. Guess I’m not too sure about them, either.
对 也许我也不太相信
I bet your wife feels differently.
我敢说你妻子并不这么认为
Your wife, she is the woman you fixed, isn’t she?
你妻子就是你治愈的那个女人 对吧?
Yes.

I’m thorough, too.
我也很细心
She must be very special person to let you work until 4:30 in the morning.
她一定很特别 会允许你熬夜工作到凌晨4点30
I completely lost track…
我完全忘了时间了…
I gotta… Will you excuse me?
我得…我先走了行吗?
Of course. Go.
当然
Thank you.
谢谢
Of course.
应该的
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Hey.

How is he?
他怎样了?
Hey. Sorry to wake you.
嘿 抱歉把你吵醒了
I gotta get up anyway.
我总要起床的
So, how is he?
他怎么样了?
About the same.
还是老样子
Sarah, I’m sorry. I meant to…
Sarah 我很抱歉 我的意思是…
I just got…
我本来想…
I…
我…
That’s the price of being a miracle worker.
那是创造奇迹的代价
Where you going?
你要去哪?
I gotta go to the gym.
我先去健身
Then I got some papers to grade.
然后去改论文
I didn’t wanna say anything until I knew either way,
在了解之前 我什么都不想说
but…
但是…
I was late, so I got a pregnancy test.
我的例假还没来 所以我做了验孕
Don’t worry. It was negative.
别担心 没怀上
Do you…
你…
Do you wanna talk about it?
你想谈谈吗?
What’s to talk about?
谈什么?
Sarah, I…
Sarah 我…
See you later, Jack.
一会儿见 Jack
Well?
怎么?
I can’t say it’s definitely Michael’s,
我不能说这绝对是Michael的
but it looks like his boot print.
但是看起来像他的鞋印
There’s one over here, too.
这里也有一个
That sounds like a trail.
看起来是他的踪迹
You got a gun for me?
有枪给我吗?
You’re not coming.
你别跟来
Excuse me? You’re not coming.
什么? 你别跟来
Someone has to take care of the button.
得有人留下来管那个按键
So, why should that person be me?
那为什么是我?
I can track, carry a gun… You’re not coming.
我可以追踪 拿枪… 你别跟来
You’re staying.
你留下
All right?
可以么?
Let’s go.
我们走
What did she do to you?
她对你怎么了?
What?
什么?
Kate. What’d she do?
Kate 她做了什么?
She didn’t do anything.
她什么都没做
Right. Yelling at her
好吧 那你朝她大吼
because she wanted to help get Mike makes a lot of sense.
就因为她想帮助找回Mike这件事很有意义?
Why don’t you go back and see if I hurt her feelings?
你为什么不回去 看看我是否伤了她的心?
I’m just saying.
我正想说呢
Yeah, I know.
恩 我知道
You love her.
你爱她
What’d you say?
你说什么?
What?
什么?
Does any of this look familiar from when you were coming back?
是你回来的那条路么?
Yeah. There’s my favourite leaf.
对 这是我最喜欢的叶子
How could I forget this place?
我怎能忘记这地方?
What’s wrong?
怎么了?
When you came across the island, what side was the ocean on?
当你们穿过这个岛 这边的海是哪个方向?
You came from the east. Michael’s heading north.
你从东边来 Michael朝北走
What the hell’s that supposed to mean?
你到底要说什么?
That means he’s not going back to where you came from.
就是说他不会回到你们来的那地方去
He’s heading somewhere else.
他往其他方向走了
Hello, Hurley.
好啊 Hurley
Cool hat, dude.
帽子不错 伙计
Is Kate all right?
Kate还好吧?
Uh…Yeah.
呃..是呀
I guess Michael took off.
我猜Michael跑了
What do you mean, he took off?
你说什么 他跑了?
He stole some guns and he went all commando.
他偷了一些枪独自出去了
Said he was going after Walt.
据说他是去找Walt
Later, dudes. Gotta get to the hatch.
等会见 伙计 得去舱里了
Doctor.
医生
You wanna slow down?
走慢点行吧?
Take a break a minute?
休息一会吧?
Good idea.
好主意
He still heading north?
他还在往北走?
Yep.

You think he’s lost?
你觉得他迷路了?
Doesn’t seem to be.
不会
Trail’s as straight as the interstate.
足迹像公路一样笔直
The path of a man who knows where he’s going.
是一个有方向感的人走的路
Where are you going, Jack?
你要怎么做 Jack?
What?
什么?
Let’s say we catch up with him, Micheal.
如果我们赶上了Micheal
What are you gonna do?
你要怎么做?
I’m gonna bring him back.
我要把他带回来
What if he doesn’t wanna come back?
万一他不想回来呢?
I’ll talk him into coming back.
我会说服他回来
This is the second time he’s gone after Walt. He knocked me out.
这是他第二次去找Walt 而且把我打晕了
He locked us both up.
他把我们都关起来了
Something tells me he might be past listening to reason.
直觉告诉我他不会听你说理
What, you think we should just let him go?
什么 你觉得我们应该随他去
Write him off?
不管他了?
Who are we to tell anyone what they can or can’t do?
我们有什么资格去告诉别人该做什么不该做什么?
It’s not too late to go back.
现在回去还来得及
The tumour’s aggressive,
瘤在扩散
but your father could lead a normal life for at least another year.
但是你父亲还可以 正常生活至少一年
Go back? Go back where? Home?
回去? 回哪里? 家?
Have you changed your mind, Jack?
你改变主意了吗 Jack?
No. No.
不 不
Is that it?
这就行了?
Even if you don’t succeed,
即使你没成功
you’re giving us a chance.
至少给了我们机会
That’s all we wanted.
我们不敢奢望什么
I’ll come out and check on you before I scrub in.
手术前 我还会出来跟你确认一下
Okay.
好的
Am I interrupting?
我妨碍你们说话了吗?
No, I was just leaving.
没 我正准备走
I’ll see you in the morning.
明早见
I’ll see you in the morning.
明早见
I.T.R. reports need to be signed by you as chief resident.
检查报告要你签字
What?
什么?
Careful.
小心
There’s a line, Son. You know it’s there.
做事要有限度 儿子 你知道的
Pretending it’s not
如果超过了限度…
that would be a mistake.
就会酿成大错
Guess you would know.
我猜你应该知道
It may be okay for some people, Jack
对一些人来说可能没问题 Jack
but not for you.
但你不是
You sure Mike went this way?
确定Mike往这里走?
Why do you ask?
为什么这样问?
I don’t know, Mr Clean.
我不知道 清道夫先生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!