He leadeth me beside the still waters.
领我在可静静的水边
He restoreth my soul.
他使我的灵魂苏醒
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
以他的名义引导我正义的道路
Yea, though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death,
尽管我漫步死亡峡谷的阴影中
I fear no evil, for thou art with me.
我将不会害怕任何魔鬼 因为你与我同在
Thy rod, thy staff, they comfort me.
你的杖 你的竿 都安慰着我
Thou preparest a table before me
在我敌人面前
in the presence of mine enemies,
你为我摆设筵席
thou annointest my head with oil,
你用油膏涂了我的头
my cup runneth over.
使我福杯满溢
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me,
我一生一世
all the days of my life,
必有恩惠慈爱随着我
and I will dwell in the house
我而且要住在耶♥和♥华♥的殿中
of the Lord forever.
直到永远
Amen.
阿门
You lied to me, Charlie.
你骗我 Charlie
I know I did.
我知道
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
It just made me feel safer to have it around.
这…这会让我感觉更安全
I can’t have you around my baby.
听着 我不能让你守着我的孩子 好么?
Claire, I…
Claire 我不…
I don’t want you sleeping anywhere near us.
Charlie 我不想要你睡在我们附近 可以么?
Just go.
走吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!