He tried to kill you.
他想杀了你
You want a list of his priors?
你想知道他的前科么?
You want to put this guy back out on the street?
你想把这个家伙放回大街上去?
It’s not him.
这不是他
What happened?
发生了什么事?
Out there. What happened?
那儿发生了什么事?
There was an accident.
发生了一场意外
What kind of accident?
什么意外?
A girl was shot…
一个女子中弹了…
and killed.
死了
What did she look like?
她长得怎样?
She was tall, with blond hair.
她很高 金发
There was an Arab man… Shannon.
还有一个阿♥拉♥伯男人… 是Shannon
You said there were five of you from the tail section?
你说你们那伙儿有5人?
Four. Four.
4个 4个
Why didn’t the rest of them come back with you?
那为什么余下那几个不和你一起回来?
And Michael,Jin.
还有Michael和Jin呢?
They cannot come back right now.
他们现在还不能回来
Can you take me to them?
你能带我去他们那儿么?
No.
不行
Here you go.
给你
What’s happening? Why is he shaking?
怎么了? 他为什么抖个不停?
He’s septic.
他得了败血症
The infection’s gotten into the bloodstream.
感染已经侵入血液循环了
If the antibiotics don’t bring the fever down,he’ll go into shock.
如果抗生素不能退烧 他会休克的
Hold him up.
扶住他
Okay,I got him.
好了
Swallow it. Swallow it. Swallow it. Damn it.
吞下去 吞下去 吞下去 该死
Here, I’ll do it. No, no, I got it.
让我来吧 不不 我来
I can do it.
我能行的
it’s Kate.
我是Kate
You need to listen to me, okay?
你得听我说 好么?
The only way that you are gonna get better is if you take this pill.
只有你吞下了这颗药丸你才能好
So I need you to swallow it, okay?
所以你得吞下它 好么?
Okay, here we go.
好的 我们开始吧
Now swallow.
好了 吞下去
Swallow.
吞下吧
Good. Good. That’s good.
好的 好的 非常好
Nice job.
干得好
Never learned the whole whisper-in-the-earthing in med school.
我从没在医学院学过耳语治疗
What are you doing?
你要干什么?
I’m going, Ana.
我要走了 Ana
I don’t want to be a part of this.
我不想再这么呆下去了
I know everything you’ve done for us.
我了解你为我们做的一切
And I wouldn’t even be alive if it weren’t for you. But I’m going.
并且如果不是你我根本不可能活下来 但是我要走了
What about you?
你呢?
I just don’t think you’re the best judge of character.
我只是认为你的性格不太好
I was with you when you put Nathan in the pit.
你把Nathan扔进坑里这件事我倒是很赞同的
All right.
好吧
You want to go? Go.
你想走是么? 那么走吧
Leave.
都走吧
You…
你…
go.
也走
Get outta here.
离开这儿
Go.

Sun
Sun
It’s all right. Jin is okay.
没事的 Jin很好
What happened? Where is he?
发生了什么事? 他在哪儿?
He’s fine, and I’ll explain.
他没事 我会解释的
But right now I need to find Jack.
但是现在我得找到Jack
Where are they?
他们在哪儿?
I said… where are they?
我说了…他们在哪儿?
Jack, it’s not his fault… Shannon’s dead! I’m not…
Jack 这不是他的错… Shannon死了 我不…
You’re gonna take me back out there right now.
你得马上把我带回那儿去
This man isn’t the problem. He brought Sawyer back.
问题不在他身上 他把Sawyer带回来了
Half-dead, with a bullet hole through his shoulder, John!
已经半死了 肩上还有个枪眼 John
Are you gonna talk to me, or are you just gonna sit there?
你是想和我说话 还是就坐在那儿?
Anything I say will only make you angry.
我说的一切都会使你更生气
So, yes, I will sit here.
那么 是的 我就坐在这儿
We got a problem,man.
我们遇到麻烦了 伙计
You remember how to get out there, right?
你记得怎么回到那儿去 是么?
I think so.
我想是的
We should stop and think about this, Jack
我们得停下来好好想想 Jack
Think about what, John? Shannon’s dead.
想什么 John? Shannon死了
Sayid’s being held at gunpoint.
Sayid正在枪口上
You want to sit here and hope that situation resolves itself?
你是想呆在这儿期盼事情自己解决么?
You be my guest.
那就随你吧
Know how to use this? Guess so.
知道怎么用么? 应该吧
Stop!
站住
Please.
拜托
What do you want?
你想要什么?
Excuse me?
什么?
Peace? Revenge? Justice? And you are going out with all these guns.
和平? 复仇? 公正? 你就是要拿着枪来解决问题么?
What do you want?
你想要什么?
I want all of our people back here safely.
我要我们的人安全回来
Your friend murdered… Ana Lucia made a mistake.
你的朋友谋杀了… Ana Lucia犯了个错误
What did you say?
你说什么?
Ana Lucia made a mistake.
Ana Lucia犯了个错误
I will take you there.
我带你去那儿
But only you.
但是只能带你一个人去
And no guns.
并且不能带枪
Let’s go.
我们走吧
Where you from?
你是哪儿人?
Where are you from?
你是哪儿人?
I am from Iraq.
伊♥拉♥克♥
You have any kids?
你有孩子么?
Why are you asking me if I have children?
你为什么这么问?
I’m curious.
我很好奇
I do not. Do you have children?
我没有 你有么?
No.
没有
Are you going to kill me?
你会杀了我么?
That’s what you’re thinking about, isn’t it?
你现在就在想这个问题 是么?
Should I?
我需要么?
Almost 40 days ago, on this very island,
大约40天前 在这个岛上
I tied a man to a tree,and I tortured him.
我把一个男人绑在树上拷问他
I tortured him, as I’ve tortured many men…
我折磨他就像我折磨的许多人一样…
men whose voices I still hear at night.
晚上那些人的声音还回响在我耳畔
Should you kill me?
你该杀我么?
Maybe you should.
也许你该这么做
Maybe you were meant to.
也许你正打算这么做
I’m a cop.
我是个警♥察♥
Well… I was a cop.
我曾是个警♥察♥
One night, my partner and I responded to a burglary call.
一个晚上 我和我的搭档 去处理一起入室行窃案件
We were the first ones there.
我们是第一个到达那儿的
I covered the front,and he went around the back.
我在前门守着 他去后面察看
I was there a minute.
过了一会儿
Then this kid comes right through the front door.
那个孩子从前门出来了
I tell him to put his hands up.
我叫他把手举起来
And he says I’m making a mistake,
但他说我弄错了
that he’s a student.
他还是个学生
And he wants to show me his I.D.
而且他想给我看他的身份证
I believed him.
我相信了
I just…
我就…
I let him reach.
我就让他过来了
All I remember was a pop.
然后就是一声枪响
By the time I hit the ground, I thought I was dead.
我倒地的时候我以为我已经死了
I feel dead.
我觉得我死了
What happened to him…the man who shot you?
那个人后来怎样了…那个向你开枪的人?
I know you?
我认识你?
I was pregnant.
我那时怀孕了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!