If that were you,he’d let you die.
如果你和他互换 他是不会救你的
I’m not doing it for him.
我不是为了他才这么做的
I’m doing it for me.
我是为了我自己
So that shrink give you any good drugs?
那个心理医生给了你什么好药?
Not that kind of shrink.
不是那种心理医生
Did you miss me? Boy, did I.
你想我么? 伙计 当然
Heard about you and Danny.
听说了你和Danny的事了
Want me to go kick his ass for you?
想让我去踢他两脚么?
Nah.
不用了
It’s better this way.
现在这样很好
What are we doing in Westwood?
我们来这儿做什么?
Thought a change of scenery would be nice.
这儿风景很好
Nice,safe neighborhood for your first day back.
好风景和好治安来欢迎你的回归
This was her idea, wasn’t it? She is the captain.
这是她的主意 是么? 她是上司
8-adam-9,please respond to a domestic disturbance call. 2210 south veteran.
呼叫亚当809号♥ 有一起家庭骚乱事件等待处理 在2210街区
This is 8adam16. That’s not our call.
这是亚当816号♥ 那不是呼叫我们的
We’re just three blocks away from that call on veteran. We got it.
我们离事件地点不到三个街区 我们会去处理
Copy that,8-adam-16.
收到 亚当816号♥
Where are you going?!What are you doing?!
你要去哪儿? 你在做什么?
Not the TV,Travis. The tv is mine!
不是电视机 Travis 这电视机是我的
Like hell it is!I bought it with my money!
滚吧 这是我拿钱买♥♥的
Liar!
骗子
Did you call the cops?! What?!
是你叫的警♥察♥? 什么?
Huh?! Do something useful, Shawna. Shut your trap!
做点有价值的事吧 Shawna 别瞎来
Arrest him! He is stealing my TV!
逮捕他 他偷了我的电视机
She hit me! She hit me! He cannot get away with it!
她打了我 她打了我 他不能把电视机带走
Hey, enough, both of you!
够了 你们两个
What are you gonna do? Take the baby?
你想干什么? 把孩子带走?
Shut the damn kid up! No!
让这该死的孩子别吵了 不
Both of you!
你们两个停下
Put your hands where I can see them!
把手放在背后
Get down on the ground.
趴下
Officer Cortez!
Cortez警官
Ma’am, get your baby upstairs.
太太 把你的孩子带到楼上去
Get your hands on the ground!
把手放在地上
He’s down.
他已经趴下了
Okay, okay. I’m down, I’m down.
好 好 我趴下 我趴下
Holster your weapon. Now.
马上收好你的武器
I think you should let him go.
我想你应该放了他
No. He’s gonna come after me.
不 他会报复我的
You don’t know that.
你怎么知道
I killed someone he loves.
我杀了他爱的人
Sit down. Now.
马上坐下
I’m bringing him water
我给他点水喝
You gonna shoot me?
你想向我开枪?
Shoot me.
开枪吧
Don’t even think of untying him.
你别想放开他
Who is that woman?
那女人是谁?
Her name is Ana Lucia. She was on the plane.
她叫Ana Lucia 她是飞机上的
Tail section. They all were.
他们全都是尾舱的
We were bringing them back.
我们带他们回来的
Where is Walt?
Walt呢?
They took him.
他们带走了他
The others.
其它人
What do you mean, they took him?
怎么回事 他们带走了他?
From the raft.The night we left.
从竹筏上带走的 就在我们离开的那个晚上
man…
伙计…
Hey,we’re gonna get out of this,man.
我们会想办法放开你的 伙计
Guess you’re first.
你先来
Lucky me.
真幸运
You know,the ladies’ tee at my club back home is about 10 feet closer,so if you…
在我俱乐部里 女子发球区往往会前推10英尺 所以如果你…
Shut up, Jack.
闭嘴 Jack
Nice.
好球
You’re up.
该你了
You really put it in there.
你还真把球打到那儿去了
We have more balls.You could always just take a drop.
我们还有球 你可以选择抛球
I’m good.
不用了
Got it.
找到了
You may want to move.
你最好躲开点
What?
什么?
Where is the doctor?
医生在哪儿?
I got him. I got him.
我拉着他 我拉着他
Okay. Where are we headed? Bathroom.
好的 我们去哪儿? 浴室
He’s burning up. We’ve got to get him in the shower
他烧得很厉害 我们得给他冲个澡
and bring his fever down.
让他降降温
What can I do?
我能做什么?
Okay. Go through the medical stash. There’s a bottle of Ofloxacin.
你去医药箱里找找 那儿有一瓶氧氟沙星
Ofloxacin. Ofloxacin, little white pills.
氧氟沙星 氧氟沙星 白色的小药片
Bring the alcohol and some gauze patches,
再带一些酒精和纱布过来
and strip that bed, make sure it’s got clean sheets on it.
然后给床铺上干净的床单
Kate! Uh, yeah. Yeah.
Kate 好的 好的
What happened?
发生了什么事?
John… the button.
John… 快按按键
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
What are we doing here, Ana?
我们在这儿干什么 Ana?
I mean, their camp has gotta be close.
我是说 他们的营地已经很近了
I just want to get back to my wife.
我想尽快回到我妻子那儿去
How long have I kept you alive out here, Bernard?
我让你在这儿活了多久 Bernard?
That’s right.
那就好了
So cut me some slack.
让我安静会儿
Hey. We just want to know what you’re doing. What’s the plan?
我们只想知道你在干什么 你有什么计划?
She has no plan!
她没有计划
She only has her guilt…and a gun.
她只有负罪感…和一把抢
You want a plan?
你要计划是么?
Do you have any ammo back at your camp?
你们的营地里有子弹么?
What? Ammo for the gun.
什么? 这把枪的子弹
Do you have any back at your camp?
你们营地里有么?
Yeah, a couple boxes.
有 有几盒
All right. I want it. At least half.
好的 我要了 至少要一半
And I’ll need a pack. A big one.
我还要一个包裹 一个大包
A blanket. Some medicine.
一条毯子 一些药品
Clothes jeans and socks.
衣服 牛仔裤和袜子
You getting all this? Yeah, I got it.
你都记住了么? 记住了
All right. You bring all of that stuff back to me,
好的 你把那些东西带来给我
and I’ll let your friend go.
我就放了你的朋友
I’m not leaving him.
我是不会离开他的
Michael, you should. No. We stay together.
Michael 你得这么做 不 我们呆在一起
Go.

I’ll be back,man.
我会回来的 伙计
Ana, what are you doing? You can’t live out here alone.
Ana 你干什么? 你不能一个人生活在这儿
I’m already alone.
我已经是一个人了
I’ll sign us out.
我来签出
What,you’re talking to me now?
什么 你现在和我说话了?
I just want to go home, A.L.
我只是想回家 AL
Hey, I ordered that guy to stop twice.
我让那家伙停下已经叫了两次了
So does that mean every time we run into some
那么这就是说每次我们
with a tv in his hands,you’re gonna draw down?
碰上拿着电视机的混混 我们就要把他放倒?
Hey, Ana Lucia, your guy…we got him.
Ana Lucia 你要的人…我们抓到了
His name is Jason McCormack.
他叫Jason McCormack
We picked him upon an assault on an elderly woman in Echo Park.
我们抓他时他正在埃克公园 袭击一个老妇女
His fingerprints match the partial from your crime scene.
他的指纹部分与你在 犯罪现场取得的吻合
We questioned him, and he confessed.
我们审问过他了 他供认了
The D.A.’S ready to file charges. All he needs is for you to I.D. him.
地方检察官已经准备控告他 现在就差你的指认了
It’s not him. He confessed.
不是他 他已经供认了
I don’t know him.
我不认识他
Can you guys give us a minute?
我们想单独谈谈
Why are you doing this?
你为什么这么做?
Because it’s not him.
因为这不是他
He put four bullets into you…hollow points through your vest.
他向你开了四枪…你防弹背心上有四个枪眼

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!