Tequila and tonic.
龙舌兰酒加奎宁水
We’ll have the next drink on the plane, OK?
上飞机后我们再喝一杯 好么?
42F. 42F. Right.
我的位置是42F 42F 好的
All right,all of you get up.
好了 你们全部起来
Help me make a stretcher. We’re gonna carry him.
能帮我一起做担架么? 我们得抬着他
So, how you doing?
最近怎么样?
Well, the family with the screaming baby moved.
有个很吵的孩子的那家人已经搬走了
Well, you must be thrilled.
那你一定很高兴了
Actually…
事实上…
it’s too quiet now.
现在又觉得太安静了
So, how’s Danny?
那么Danny怎么样?
You two trying to work things out?
你们有尝试着和好么?
There’s nothing to work out.
没什么好和好的了
He left.
他走了
You OK with that?
你还好吧?
I guess you could say I’m one of those people who’s just better off alone.
我想我是那种喜欢独自生活的人
So how was the firing range?
那么 射击练习还行么?
Good.
很好
How did it feel to hold a gun again?
再次握枪的感觉怎么样?
Very good.
非常好
All these steps count, Ana.
这些步骤都是必须的 Ana
You’ve come a long way since we met four months ago.
从我们四个月前见面到现在 你已经经历了很多东西
She say? You know,
她说 你知道…
when I can come back to work?
我什么时候能回去工作?
She left the final determination up to me.
她让我做最后的决定
Right.
好的
Do you think you’re ready?
你觉得你没问题了么?
What do you think?
你觉得呢?
Welcome back to the force,Officer Cortez.
欢迎你回到警队 Cortez警官
Sayid, no!
Sayid 不
Eko, let him go! He’s one of us!
Eko 放开他 他是我们中的一个
No!
不
No! No!
不 不
No! No!
不 不
Don’t move! Nobody move!
别动 谁也别动
Nobody move! Nobody!
不许动 谁都不准
Does he have anything else on him?
他身上还有其它东西么?
What?
什么?
He just had a gun to your neck.
他刚才拿枪指着你的脖子
Check to see if he has anything else on him.
去看看他身上还有些什么东西
Hey. Put it down. Stop.
放下枪 站住
What are you,crazy?Don’t point that at me!
你怎么了 疯了么? 别拿枪指着我
I said stop! What is your problem,huh?
我说了别动 你到底是怎么了啊?
Get back!
退后
Get back, both of you!
你们两个都给我退后
Are you crazy? Ana
你疯了么? Ana
Now! Ana!
退下 Ana
We need to tie him up.
我们得把他绑起来
I’m not tying him up. He tried to kill you.
我不会去绑他 他刚才想杀你
No.
不
You.
你
You do it.
你来
Tie him.
把他绑起来
Use the vines from the stretcher.
用担架上的树藤
Hey,if we take that thing apart,we won’t be able to…
如果我们把担架拆了 我们就无法…
Shut up.
闭嘴
Ana, Sawyer needs a doctor, or he’ll die.
Ana Sawyer需要看医生 不然他会死的
I know what I’m doing.
我知道我在做什么
I hope this is all of it.
但愿就这些了
That’s all we’ve got right now.
现在我们也只有这些资料
Okay.
好的
Thanks,captain.
谢谢 长官
Come on in.
进来吧
Look who’s here. Good to see you,Ana Lucia. Welcome back.
看看是谁来了 很高兴见到你 Ana Lucia 欢迎回来
Thanks, Raggs.
谢谢 Raggs
I’ll get you those I.R.S,captain.
我会把那些资料拿给你的 长官
Today. You’ve got it.
今天之前 好的
How are you?
你好么?
Good. Fine. Good.
很不错 好的
Your assignment.
你的职务
Evidence? You’re putting me behind a desk?
取证部门? 你想让我坐办公桌?
Is that a problem? I want patrol.
有问题么? 我想去巡逻
I don’t care what you want. Just put me in a car.
我不在乎你想做什么 我要坐巡逻车
You were in an officer-involved shooting. No.
你还在被察看期间 不行
You doing this because you’re my captain?
是因为你是我的上司你才这么做?
Or because you’re my mother?
还是因为你是我的妈妈?
Both.
两个都是
I need to be back on the street. Please.
拜托让我去巡逻吧
I put you in a car,
如果我让你去巡逻
everyone’s gonna know that I pulled strings.
谁都知道是我安排的
You don’t want me to treat you like my daughter?
你不是不想让我对你像对女儿一样么?
Don’t ask for favors.
那么就别求我帮你
Then transfer me.
那就把我调走
You don’t get the transfer,but I’ll give you the car.
我不会调走你的 你去巡逻吧
Happy?
开心了么?
Sorry to bother you,captain.
不好意思打扰一下 长官
Ana, there’s a call for you in the bullpen. They say it’s real important.
Ana 大房♥间有你的电♥话♥ 他们说很重要
Thanks, Raggs. I’ll be right there.
谢谢 Raggs 我马上去接
They got you a cake.
他们给你准备了一个蛋糕
Try and act surprised.
要装作很惊讶的样子
Jack, nice to see you out of the hatch.
Jack 很高兴在舱子外面见到你
You could use more sunshine.
你可以多晒会儿太阳了
I’ll take that under advisement.
我会考虑一下的
Little fruit might do you good,too.
来点儿水果也许会更好
Good for the constitution.Least that’s what they say.
对身体有益 至少他们是这么说的
Well,if that’s what they say.
如果是他们说的…
Where did you get these?
这些水果你是从哪儿来的?
Just cos you’re excited, no reason to talk with your mouth full.
即使你很兴奋也不用还没吞下去就说话啊
Past the hanging tree,double or nothing.
打过那棵树 我们赌双倍
You sure?
你确定?
There’s no way you’re hitting it that far.
伙计 就赌双倍 你不可能打那么远
Hurley, the woman’s on bloody steroids.
Hurley 这女人就像打了内固醇
Double’s 10,000 bucks.
两倍就是一万美元
That’s nothing to someone worth $150 million.
那对于一个身家 1亿5千万的人来说并不算什么
He’ll build you your own course if you’d like.
如果你喜欢 他可以给你建一个私人球场
What’s he talking about? Ignore him. He’s an idiot.
他说什么? 别理他 他是个白♥痴♥
Crap!
真该死
You hooked it.
你打弯了
Try keeping your left arm straight.
试着伸直你的左臂
You’re giving me tips?
你在给我传授经验?
Kate, I’m…
Kate 我…
I’m a doctor.
我是个医生
So you think you could do better?
所以你认为你可以打得更好?
Anyone can hit a ball.That’s not golf.
谁都可以击球 但那不是高尔夫
And what’s golf?
那么什么才是高尔夫?
Golf is accuracy.
高尔夫讲求精确性
Well, why don’t we play a few holes
那么我们来比几个洞试试?
and see which one of us is more accurate?
比比我们俩谁更精确?
You’re kidding, right?
你在开玩笑 是么?
Three holes,no handicap.We play for bragging rights.
三个洞 不设标准杆 谁赢谁才有权说大话
What are we waiting for?
我们还等什么?
Ana, let’s just get to their camp.It was an accident.
Ana 我们快去他们的营地吧 那只是一场意外
They’ll understand.
他们会理解的
They’ll understand?I killed one of them.
他们会理解的?我杀了他们中的一个
Those two move? Shout. Wait. What are you do…
这两人想动你就喊 等等 你想干…
Untie me.
放开我
I’m not gonna… Untie me!
我不会… 放开我
What are you doing?
你做什么?
I’m taking him back to his camp.
我把他带回他的营地
Don’t leave. Please.
别走 求你了