You need to get away from here.
现在你得离开这儿
There’s some fruit in there, now just go.
这儿有些水果 好了 马上走
Which way’s the beach?
海滩是哪个方向?
That way, maybe five miles.
往那儿走 大约5英里
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
He’s gone! What?
他逃了 什么?
He’s gone! Nathan’s gone!
他逃了 Nathan逃走了
Ana, what are you gonna do?
Ana 你打算怎么办?
They found us, it’s time to move.
他们找到我们了 是时候离开了
What is it?
那是什么?
I don’t know. Some sort of bunker.
我不知道 像是一个碉堡
Do you think it’s theirs?
你想这是他们的么?
What are you doing?
你干什么?
What is this place?
这是什么地方?
Looks like some sort of storage facility.
像是储藏室什么的
Hey, come over here.
嘿 来这儿看看
What was that? Get it.
那是什么? 拿去
What else is in here?
这儿还有什么?
It’s a glass eye.
是玻璃假眼
Look at this.
看看这个
It’s a radio.
是无线电
Hello?
喂?
Hello? Can anybody hear me?
喂? 有人么?
The hills are blocking it.
电波被山挡住了
If we want a signal, we need to get to higher ground.
要信♥号♥♥的话 我们得去高一点的地方
I’ll do it.
我去吧
I’ll go with you.
我和你一起去
No, you stay here. Get this place set up as a shelter.
不 你得呆在这儿 把这儿打点成一个庇护所
We can all set it up.t
我们会的
We can make it back in a couple of hours. Let’s go.
我们几小时后就能回来 走吧
Why do you think they’re doing this?
你想他们为什么这么做?
Why do I think who’s doing what?
什么他们为什么这么做?
Them.
他们
Don’t you ever wonder why they attack us?
你就没想过他们为什么要攻击我们么?
Maybe they’re not attacking us.
也许他们不是在攻击我们
Yeah, they just drag us into the jungle every now and then.
是啊 他们只是不时的把我们往丛林里拖
No real harm done.
没有伤害我们
Good point.
说得好
Why do you think they take some of us and not the others?
你想他们为什么只带走了我们中的一些人而不是另一些人?
That first night they took the strongest of us,
你知道 第一晚 他们带走了我们中最强壮的
our quiet friend, three other guys.
你那沉默的朋友 还有另外3个人
They’re all athletic…
他们都是运动能手
tough…
强壮…
threats.
有威胁
They didn’t take you.
但他们没带走你
Guess they changed their plan after two of them got killed.
我想在死了两个人后他们改变主意了
Wanna take a break?
要休息一下么?
Yeah, that’s a good idea.
好主意
Can I have the knife?
借刀用一下好么?
Thank you.
谢谢
Where do you think they got it?
你想他们这把刀是怎么来的?
I mean, they don’t even wear shoes.
我是说 他们甚至连鞋子都没有
How did they get an army knife?
他们怎么会有军刀的?
Sorry?
什么?
The knife. It’s US military.
那把刀 是美军的军刀
Here…
拿来
I’ll show you.
我指给你看
You see the tang stamp?
看到这个标志了么?
This knife’s probably 20 years old.
这把刀可能有20年的历史了
You don’t see these anymore.
现在是见不到了
Yet, here it is, on this island.
但在这个岛上却有一把
Weird, huh?
很奇怪 不是么?
Can I ask you something?
我能问你点问题么?
Sure, Ana.
当然 Ana
When you ran out of the jungle, the day of the crash…
坠机那天你从丛林里跑出来
…how did you find Bernard up in the tree?
你是怎么…你是怎么发现树上的Bernard的?
I heard him shouting from the beach.
我在海滩上听见他喊救命了
From the beach?
在海滩上?
Why are you asking me about that, Ana?
你为什么这么问 Ana?
Did he see you out there?
他在那儿看到你了么?
Is that why you pretended to be one of us?
这就是为什么你要假装你是我们中的一员?
You ran out of the jungle ten minutes after the crash. You weren’t wet.
你在坠机后10分钟从丛林里跑出来全身都是干的
You were never even in the ocean.
你不是从水里上来的
Where are they?
他们在哪儿?
Your friends?
你的朋友
Nathan… what did you…
Nathan 你为什么…
If you had cut off his finger and he still told you he was on the plane,
即使你砍了他的手指 他还是会说他是飞机上的
I think maybe you would have started to believe you had the wrong guy.
我想你也许会认为弄错人了
Did you kill him?
你杀了他?
Nathan was not a good person.
Nathan不是个好人
That’s why he wasn’t on the list.
这就是为什么他的名字不在名单上
What about the kids? Did you kill them, too?
孩子们呢?你也杀了他们?
The children are fine.
孩子们很好
They’re better off now.
他们现在境况很好
Where’s Goodwin?
Goodwin呢?
We’re safe here now.
现在这儿安全了
Why are you wasting time with that thing? There’s no signal.
你为什么还在那东西上浪费时间? 这儿没信♥号♥♥
I only turn it on a couple minutes a day.
我一天只开一会
It really doesn’t… Hello?
这真的很不… 喂
Hello? Anybody out there? Mayday! Mayday!
喂? 那儿有人么? 求救求救
Is there someone there? Hello! Hello!
有人么? 喂? 喂?
Who is that? Can you hear me?
那是谁? 能听见我说话么?
Repeat your transmission.
请你再说一遍
Hello! We’re survivors of the crash of Oceanic flight 815, please copy!
喂 我们是大洋航♥空♥815航♥班♥的幸存者 请回答
We’re the survivors of flight 815!
我们是815航♥班♥的幸存者
No, wait a minute, what are you doing?
不 等等 你干什么?
It’s them.
是他们
It’s them.
是他们
They’re trying to draw us out. They’re trying to find us.
他们想引蛇出洞 他们想找到我们
No, he said “flight 815″.
不 他说了”815″ 他说了”815航♥班♥”
They know our flight number because Goodwin knew our flight number.
他们知道我们的航♥班♥号♥是因为Goodwin也知道
What if there are survivors out there?
但是如果那儿真的有幸存者呢?
There are no survivors.
没有幸存者了
This is our life now.
现在是我们的生活了
Get used to it.
要学着适应适应了
What are you looking at?
你看什么?
It’s going to be OK.
会没事的
What, you’re talking now?
什么 你现在说话了?
It’s been 40 days.
已经40天了
You been waiting 40 days to talk?
你等了40天才说话?
You waited 40 days to cry.
你等了40天才哭
Turn him over.
把他翻过来
Is he alive?
他还活着么?
Get Ana Lucia! Quick!
去叫Ana Lucia 快
Who are you?
你是谁?
Where are you from?
你从哪儿来?
He doesn’t speak English. That doesn’t mean anything.
他不懂英语 这不代表什么
We found him in the water.
我们是在水里找到他的
He has a broken handcuff on his wrist.
他手腕上有个破手铐
I’m not sure that he’s a threat.
我不确定他是否是个危险人物
He’s running!
他跑了
Others! Others! Others! Others! Others…
来人啊 来人啊 来人啊 来人啊 来人啊
Others…
来人啊
Hit me. Hit you?
打我 打你?
You think they’re OK?
你觉得他们没问题?
Let’s find out.
我们去找答案吧
Hit me.
打我吧
Cindy? Where’s Cindy? Did they take her?
Cindy Cindy在哪儿? 被他们带走了?
What was that?
是谁?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!