I had to go to the bathroom.
我去上厕所了
We have a system for that.
我们有规定
We go in pairs.
至少要两人一起去
Yeah, sorry.
抱歉
Help us! Please!
救命
The kids!
孩子们
They took the kids!
他们抢走了孩子
I can’t find them! And they took Jim and Eli!
他们带走了Jed和Eli
Nancy’s gone!
Nancy不见了
They’re gone.t
他们逃了
Which way did they go?
他们往哪儿去了?
Which way did they go?
他们往哪儿去了?
Wake up! Wake up!
醒醒 醒醒
Who are you? Talk to me! Wake up!
你是谁? 说话啊 醒醒
She’s dead!
她死了
She’s dead.
她死了
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Is that a knife?
那是一把刀?
What is that?
那是什么?
It’s a list
是个名单
A list of what?
什么名单?
Nine… of us.
我们之中的…九个人
Nothing?
没找到?
They drag nine people
他们抢走了9个人
into the jungle, the kids…
包括孩子们
…and there’s no sign of them?
而他们就没留一点痕迹?
Now’s not a good time to talk?
现在还不是一个说话的好时机么?
What needs to happen to make you say something?
我们得想办法让你说话
Hey! Calm down, let’s figure this out.
冷静点让我们仔细想想
“Calm down,
“冷静点”?
let’s figure this out”?
“让我们仔细想想”?
Here are the names of every single person they took, all nine of them.
这是他们带走的九个人的名字…
What they were wearing, what they look like.
他们穿什么 他们长得怎样…全部都有
One of them had a list of us.
他们中有人有我们的名册
They could a got our names from the people they took.
他们可能是从已经带走的那些人的口里知道我们的名字的
Nobody knew any names the first night.
第一天晚上没人知道每个人的名字
Maybe they’re watching us.t
可能他们在监视我们
You were gone for two hours yesterday.
你昨天消失了两个小时
What?
什么?
Where were you? I was going to the bathroom.
你去哪儿了? 我去上厕所了
Hey, stop!
嘿 好了
We’re all scared.
我们都很害怕
Let’s not get paranoid here.
我们别在这儿瞎猜了
We don’t know anything.
我们什么都不知道
He’s right.
他说的对
Why would they try to infiltrate us?
他们为什么要在我们这儿卧底?
Now, that’s crazy.
我是说 这很疯狂
Well, whoever they are, they know we are here.
不管他们是谁,他们知道我们在这儿
We need to leave this beach.t
我们得离开海滩
You said we needed to keep the signal fire burning.
你说我们得让烽火一直燃着
I think it’s time we let it go out.
我想我们该把它熄了
Five minutes.
休息5分钟
We’ve been walking for three days.
我们一路走了3天了
And you’re still here. Five minutes.
但是还只走到这儿 休息5分钟
Know what? You all wanna keep walking, go ahead.
你知道么? 你们想继续走那就走吧
Fresh water, rock wall at our backs, lots of fruit trees,
清水 有岩石作屏障 还有许多水果树
right here looks pretty good to me.
这儿对我来说很不错
Fine. OK.
好吧
This’ll work.
这地方不错
Back at the beach, the night they came back,
在海滩时 他们来的那个晚上
you said that Nathan was gone for two hours, that he was missing.
你说Nathan消失了两个小时
He creeps me out, Ana.
我看到他是偷偷溜出去的 Ana
You really think it’s possible that one of us is…
你真的认为我们中的一个人…
one of them?
是他们的卧底么?
Why do you think I’m digging this hole?
那你想我挖这个洞来做什么?
We gonna catch rabbits with this?
这东西真能抓住野兔么?
Hell, yeah. Give me another stick.
是的 再给我根棒子
Hey, Ana.
嘿 Ana
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
You and I are gonna have a talk.
你得和我谈谈 Nathan
You let me out of here right now!
你马上放我出去
You let me out! You let me out, or I’ll…
放我出去 放我出去 否则…
I didn’t do anything, Ana!
我什么都没做 Ana
He wasn’t on the plane. What?
他不是我们飞机上的 什么?
We were in the air two hours.
我们飞了两个多小时
I didn’t see him once. Not once.
我没见过他 一次都没有
It’s a big plane.
飞机很大 Ana 只是因为你没有…
I didn’t see him either.
不 我也没看到过他
I’m pretty good with faces, of the passengers. I did not see him.
我很善于记住乘客的样子 而且我肯定没见过他
You’re not all serious
等等 你们在开玩笑吧
He never talks about himself. Nathan.
他从没说起过他自己…Nathan
Every time I ask him anything, he just dodges.
每次我问他什么的时候 他总是回避
If he were one of them, why would he still be here?
不 如果他是他们中的一个 那为什么他还在这儿?
I don’t know, but I’m gonna find out.
我不知道 但我要找出答案
Will you let me out? Ana?
让我出去好么? Ana
You got a problem with this?
你有意见么?
I didn’t do anything.
我什么都没做
Let me out!
让我出去
Where are the kids?
孩子们在哪儿?
Where are the kids?
孩子们在哪儿?
Where you from, Nathan?
你从哪儿来 Nathan?
Canada.
加拿大
What were you doing in Australia?
你在澳大利亚干什么?
Company retreat.
我们整个驻军连返回美国
Where are they? What?
他们在哪儿? 什么?
The rest of your retreat. Where are they ?
你们连的其他弟兄 他们在哪儿?
They weren’t on the plane.
他们不在飞机上
I stayed extra days to sightsee.
我自己多留了几天四处逛逛
How come nobody saw you on the plane?
为什么在飞机上没人见过你 Nathan?
I was in the lavatory. For two hours?
我在厕所里 两小时?
I don’t remember seeing you.
我不记得在飞机上见过你
That’s because you weren’t on it.
那是因为你不在飞机上
Where are the kids, Nathan?
孩子们在哪儿 Nathan?
Where are the kids?
孩子们在哪儿?
You’re not talking to me anymore?
不再和我说话了么?
What’s that behind you?
你后面的是什么?
Get up.
站起来
I said, get up!
我说了 “站起来”
Who gave him food? What?
是谁给他吃的? 怎么了?
I’m trying to find out what they did, and you’re taking care of him.
我想知道他对我们做了什么 你是负责看守他的
I didn’t do anything.
我什么都没做
And what if you’re wrong, Ana?
如果是你错了呢 Ana?
We don’t even know that there is spy.
我们甚至不知道是否真的有卧底
Whose idea was it to stay at the beach where they could pick us off one by one?
是谁说的让我们呆在海滩上好让他们一个个把我们带走的?
His. Nathan’s.
他说的 Nathan
Well, they haven’t come since we put him in there.
自从你把他囚在那儿后 他们再也没来过
Who did it?
是谁干的?
You?
是你?
I’m worried about you, Ana.
我们很为你担心 Ana
You’ve had him down there four days.
你关了他4天了
I promised that little girl that I would get her back home to her mom.
我向那个小女孩保证过我会把她带回她母亲身边的
Do you have any kids, Ana?
你有孩子么 Ana?
No.
没有
We should let him go.
我们得放了他
We’re not savages.
我们不是野蛮人
If I were a savage I would have cut off his finger already.
如果我是个野蛮人我早砍下他的手指了
That’s tomorrow.
明天我就打算这么干
Grab the rope. I’ll pull you up.
抓住绳子 我拉你上来
Ana Lucia’s… I think…
Ana Lucia 我想…
We all think she’s gonna hurt you.
我想我们都认为她会伤害你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!