My sister! My sister!
我的妹妹 我的妹妹
I’ll be right back.
我马上回来
She’s not breathing. Watch out.
她没呼吸了 我来看看
Come with me.
跟我来吧
Don’t worry, she will be fine.
别担心 她会没事的
Good. Let it out. You OK?
很好 把水吐出来 你还好吧?
Where’s my mom?
我的妈妈呢?
I don’t know
我不知道
She’s meeting us in Los Angeles .
她在洛杉矶等我们
Pam! Pam! Anybody seen my wife?
Pam Pam 有人看到我妻子了么? Pam
We’re not there yet.
我们还没到呢…
I promise, we’re gonna get you home soon, OK?
但是我向你保证我们马上会把你带回家的好么?
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Would you look after the children?
你来照看一下孩子们好么?
There is something I have to do.
我还有点事
OK.
好的
Stay with this nice woman.
跟着这位好心的阿姨
I’ll be back in a minute.
我马上回来
My leg! My leg!
我的腿 我的腿
Is it bad? It’s bad, isn’t it?
很严重么? 很严重 是么?
Nah, it’s not that bad.
还好 没那么严重
I broke my leg skiing up at Stowe, in Vermont.
我在佛蒙特州滑雪的时候也弄伤了我的腿
I was on this run, going pretty fast.
我当时滑得很快
I was racing this cute ski patrol guy.
在和那个英俊的巡警比赛
I went off this mogul, lost my edge, and…
我追着他 失去了控制 然后…
Bam!
砰
Snapped my left leg.
我的左腿骨折了
Now, that…
这很…
that was bad.
这很不好受
You a doctor?
你是个医生?
Year of med school before I dropped out.
退学前我在医学院上过一年
I’m a clinical psychologist.
我是学临床心理学的
You saved that girl’s life. You a doctor?
你救了那个女孩,你是个医生?
No.
不是
Help!
救命
Hey! I need some help!
来帮帮忙
There’s someone in the jungle! He’s alive!
丛林里有人 他还活着
Help! Help me! Please, help me!
救命 救救我 来人啊
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
We should climb up…
我们得爬上去
I’ll hold him steady you pull him No, no, wait.
我抓稳他 你拉住他… 不不 等等
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字?
You’re gonna be all right, Bernard.
你会没事的 Bernard
I need you to unbuckle your seat belt
我要你解开你的安全带
and grab the branch next to you.
抓住你边上的树杈
Is he dead? I think he’s dead!
他死了么? 我想他死了
Maybe we should climb up. No.
也许我们得爬上去.. 不
I need you to focus, Bernard.
你要集中注意力 Bernard
Unbuckle your seat belt.
解开安全带
Now, grab the branch next to you.
现在抓住你边上的树杈
I don’t think I can do that.
我想我做不到
Bernard, those seats are gonna fall.
Bernard 椅子快要掉下来了
Come on, you can do it.
加油 你能行的
All right
好的
hold on tight, OK?
抓紧点 好么?
I’m coming up to get you.
我上来帮你
Does anybody have any water?
有人有水么?
No. Not here.
这儿没有
Couldn’t find any matches?
找不到火柴?
Dry ones?
干的?
You can ask around, but I couldn’t find any.
你可以问问别人 但我没有
It’s gonna be dark soon.
马上就要天黑了
Gonna get a signal fire started so they can find us.
我们得生火作信♥号♥♥ 以便他们能找到我们
What are you, a Boy Scout? Grownup version.
你是做什么的 是童子军? 是成年军
I’m in the Peace Corps.
我是美国和平队的
They still have that?
他们还没解散么?
I’m just happy somebody your age actually knows what it is.
像你这种年纪的人还知道那是什么我深感欣慰
What’s your name?
你叫什么?
I’m Ana Lucia.
我叫Ana Lucia
I heard
我听说…
that you were
你是那个…
the one who pulled the dead bodies out of the water.
从海里把尸体拉上来的人
Yes.
是的
Were any of them African-American?
有看到一个黑人么?
No.
没有
It’s my wife.
是我的妻子…
I can’t find her.
我找不到她
I will pray for her.
我会为她祈祷的
Where the hell are the rescue planes?
见鬼的救援飞机怎么还不来?
I will pray for them, too.
我也会为他们祈祷的
What was that?
怎么了?
watch the kids.
看好孩子
Over here.
在这儿
It’s all right. We’ll be OK.
好了 没事了
What happened?
发生了什么事?
No wallets…
没找到皮夹
…no cell phone…
也没有手♥机♥
…no keys, nothing.
钥匙也没有 什么都没有
Are you OK?
你还好吧?
Look, three other people are missing. The blonde guy
听着 有3个人失踪了…那个金发人
The curly haired guy, and the German who was helping us.
还有那个卷发的 加上上次和我们一起救人的那个德国人
Did you see where they came from? -No, I didn’t.
你看见什么了么? 没有
How many there were?
他们有多少人?
No, I didn’t see anything.
我什么都没看到
Who are these people?
这些人是谁?
I don’t know. But they’re out here in the jungle with no shoes,
我不知道 但是他们在丛林中 没穿鞋子
nothing in their pockets, no labels on their clothes.
口袋里没有东西 衣服上也没有商标
These people were here before us.
这些人是在我们之前来这个岛的
We need to get off the beach.
我们得离开海滩
We need to find a safer place.
我们得找个安全的地方
We’ve got kids and people who are seriously hurt.
我们有孩子还有重伤者
Where are we gonna go?
我们能到哪儿去?
How are we gonna move them?
我们怎么带上他们?
What about the signal fire?
还有这烽火呢?
How are we all gonna get rescued if we’re off the beach?
我们都离开了海滩还怎么等救援呢?
Nathan’s right.
Nathan说的对
They have satellites. The black box.
他们有卫星 还有黑匝子
We don’t need a fire for them to find us.
我们不需要靠烽火来请求救援
Yes, we do.
不 我们需要
Before the crash, the pilot said we’d lost communication. We were turning back.
在坠机之前 飞行员说我们失去了联♥系♥ 我们在往回飞
We were flying for two hours in the wrong direction.
我们往另一个方向飞了有两小时之多
They don’t know where to look.
他们不知道到哪儿来找我们
His leg…the infection is getting worse.
他的腿…感染已经越来越严重了
He’ll be the fourth to go.
他会是第四个死的人
What are we supposed to do about that?
我们还能怎么做?
No, come here! Come on! Grab it! Grab it! Over here!
加油 加油 抓住它抓住它
Come on! Over here!
在这儿 来 在这儿
I got it! I got it! I got it…
我抓住了 抓住了 抓住了
I got it! I got it! Oh, no! I got it! All right…
我抓住了 我抓住了 不! 好了 我已经抓住了 抓住了
Would you like some chicken?
要来些鸡肉么?
You haven’t said a word in a week.
你有一周没说话了
Why aren’t you talking?
你为什么不说话?
It wasn’t your fault, you know.
你知道 那不是你的错
You were just defending yourself.
你只是在自我防卫
That’ll work. Yeah…
这东西很管用 是的
I heard a pig or something out there.
我在那儿听到了猪或是什么的叫声
Maybe we can have some bacon tomorrow.
也许我们明天能吃熏肉了
What?
怎么了?
Where were you?
你去哪儿了?