Yeah. We’re gonna carry him.
对 我们打算抬他
Why are you doing this, Shannon?
为什么你这么做 Shannon?
I didn’t ask you to follow me.
我没叫你跟我来
You’d rather be alone and get lost or hurt.
你这样子出来 很容易迷路和受伤的
I don’t need your help, Sayid!
我不需要你的帮忙 Sayid
Walt is not out here!
Walt不在这里
You are following a Labrador not police dog.
你跟着的是条拉布拉多狗 不是警犬
to find a boy who is on a raft…
找在海洋中一只木筏上的小孩
He’s not on the raft. What are you talking about?
他不在木筏上 你说什么?
We found the bottle on the beach.
我们在沙滩上找到那瓶子
The bottle with the messages that they brought with them?
那个他们带在筏上的装有纸条的瓶子?
I know he’s out here somewhere.
我知道他在这里某个地方
I saw Walt.
我见到Walt!
And the raft is gone and he is all alone.
木筏没有了 他孤身一人
Come on!
用力
What? She was just here…
什么? 她刚才就在这里…
Where’s Cindy?
Cindy在哪里了?
What? She was just here…
刚才还在这里的
I don’t know, she… Did they take her?
我不知道 她… 他们捉了她去?
How could she just be gone?
她怎么一下子不见了?
I’m going after her.
我去找她
No. We stay together.
不 我们在一起
We split up, we give them what they want.
我们分开 那正合他们的意
This is all your fault!
全是你的错
We never should have gone through the jungle.
我们本不应穿越丛林的
You risked our lives to save him. He’s already dead.
你用我们的性命冒险去救他 而他已经快死了
This one’s on you.
这次错在你
What the hell is that?
那什么鬼东西?
Oh, God.
天啊
Run!
跑!
She said no.
她不答应
I guess she knew why I asked for the money.
我想她知道我为什么要向她要钱
Can I crash at your place in New York for just a little while?
在纽约 我可以到你那里短期借宿吗
Until I get on my feet.
直到我站稳脚跟
I’m leaving New York. She offered me a job.
我要离开纽约 她给了我一份工作
You’re going to work for your mother?
你要为你妈妈干活?
It’s a really good job, Shannon.
那份工作真的很好 Shannon
This is all I have
现在我仅有这么多
but my trust fund will kick in at the end of the month.
这个月尾我的信托基金就会入我帐户
And after that I can absolutely keep you afloat.
那样的话 我绝对可以养活你
Thank you, but…
谢谢 但是…
I’m gonna figure out a way to make my own money.
我得想个法子自己赚钱
But who knows when that’s gonna be? Just take it
但谁知道以后会怎样 拿去吧!
What, you don’t think I can do it?
你认为我做不到?
I didn’t say that.
我没这么说
Do you believe I can or don’t you, Boone?
你信我还是不信我 Boone?
OK, you know what?
好 你知道吗
I really want you to just take your money. Go work for your mother.
我只想你拿回你的钱 给你妈妈卖♥♥命去
I don’t want your money!
我不想要
I’m trying to help you, Shannon! I don’t want your money!
我只是想帮你 Shannon! 我不想要你的钱!
OK.
那好
Are you OK?
你没事吧
Do not help me up!
不要帮我!
Let’s go back.
我们回去吧
Why don’t you believe me?
为什么你不信我?
I need you to believe in me!
我需要你相信我
I do believe in you. You don’t.
我真的相信你 你没有!
No one does.
没人信我
They think that I am some kind of joke.
他们认为我只是个笑话
They think I’m worthless.
他们认为我很没用
Shannon, you are not worthless.
Shannon 你并非没用
You say that now…
你现在是这么说…
but you don’t…
但你还是不信我…
You’re just gonna leave me.
你将抛下我不理…
I know, as soon as we get out of here, you’re just gonna leave me.
我知道我们一旦离开这里 你就会抛下我
I will never leave you.
我永远不会抛下你
I love you.
我爱你
And I believe you.
我也相信你
You do?
真的吗?
I do.
真的
Do you see him?
你见到他了吗?
Walt, wait…
Walt…等等…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!