Then they came back, and took nine more.
但两周后 他们又来 再抓走九个
They’re smart.
他们很聪明
And they’re animals.
他们是禽兽
And they could be anywhere, at any time.
随时随地他们都可能出现
Now we’re moving through the jungle…
现在我们穿越丛林…
their jungle…
这个属于他们的丛林…
just so that you can save your little hick friend over here.
只有这样 才救得了你这个乡下人朋友
And if you think that one gun and one bullet is gonna stop them
如果你幻想一把枪一发子弹能制♥服♥他们
think again.
那你就慢慢幻想
So, shut your mouth, and keep moving.
闭上你的臭嘴 继续上路
They took my son.
他们抢走了我儿子
They took a lot of things.
他们抢走很多东西
I know what it is to lose someone you care deeply about.
我明白你失去亲人的感受
You really think that this is all about Boone?
你真的认为我全因Boone才这样?
I saw Walt, Sayid.
我见到Walt Sayid
Then why are we sitting at Boone’s grave?
那为什么我们会坐在Boone的坟边?
Just go back, Sayid. Where are you going?
你回去 Sayid 你去哪里?
To find him.
在找Walt
It came.
信来了
What?
真的?
Oh, my God. Open it.
天啊 打开看看
I can’t open it. You what?
我不行 什么?
You open it.
你来打开
You’ve been waiting 6 months for this letter. No way I’m opening it.
你等这信等了六周 没理由让我来打开
I got it!
我成了!
You got it? I got it!
你成了? 成了!
Oh, my God, you’re going to New York!
噢 天啊 你要到纽约去了!
Oh, my God!
天啊
Hello?
喂?
Yeah, this is her.
对 我就是
That’s impossible.
那不可能
OK, are you sure?
好的 你确定?
Of course.
当然
I will certainly do that.
我会的
Sorry.
对不起
What?
什么?
My rent cheque bounced.
我房♥租卡没钱了
But you’re like… rich.
但你看起来…很有钱
I would have offered you a drink
对不起 我应该给点东西你喝的
but I have a meeting in ten minutes.
但十分钟后我要参加一个会议
Yeah. My cheques are bouncing.
我的房♥租卡没钱了
That happens when you withdraw
那是因为你要搬出去住
and you don’t deposit. Shannon
而你又不存款 Shannon
When do I get the money Dad left me?
什么时候我可以拿到爸爸留给我的钱?
The money from the will.
来自遗嘱的钱
There was no will.
没有什么遗嘱
What?
什么?
Shannon, your father and I had a living trust.
Shannon 你父亲和我有个生前信托
Everything passed to me.
所有东西都归我
I’m afraid there was nothing specifically designated for you.
恐怕没有东西指定给你的
Why would he do that?
他为什么要那么做?
Well, maybe he just wanted you to find your own way.
也许他想你自力更生
We all have to work, Shannon.
我们都要工作 Shannon
And most of us are the better for it.
工作才有钱
I can work. I just got this really prestigious internship
我会工作 我刚得到这个有名的实习机会
and I’m not gonna make any money for a while
我暂时不会赚到钱
but I’m gonna be working like 16 hours a day.
但我将会工作…每天16个小时
The only thing I’ve ever seen you do 16 hours a day straight is sleep.
我知道你唯一能连续做16个小时的事 就是睡觉
I just need to get to New York.
我只是要到纽约去
I need just something to get started.
我只是需要点资金起步
I’ll pay you back.
我会还你的
This week it’s an internship.
这周是实习
Last year it was, what… interior design?
去年是什么来着 内景设计?
You’ll never pay me back.
你永远还不了钱给我
And you’ll only hate yourself even more.
那样你只会更憎恨自己
I really want this, Sabrina.
我真的很需要钱 Sabrina
I can do this.
我会做得很出色的
I’m sorry, Shannon.
对不起 Shannon
You’re on your own.
你自己看着办吧
Double sixes, how nice for you.
双六 你真厉害
Lucky.
运气
I hope you didn’t get the wrong idea
希望你不要想歪了
about seeing me with the baby.
看到我抱着孩子
What wrong idea would that be?
什么想歪了?
You and Claire are close
你和Claire感情很好
and you spend a lot of time with Aaron.
你花很多时间来陪Aaron
I just wouldn’t want to overstep my bounds.
我只是不想我越过我的底线
Did she tell you we had a fight?
她有没有告诉你我们发生口角?
She didn’t say it was a fight.
她认为这不是口角
She was gonna give it up, you know…
她打算忘了这件事
for adoption.
为了孩子
She told you that?
她告诉你了吗?
Yeah. When I built the cradle.
在我做摇篮的时候她告诉了我
Oh, of course.
那也是
Yeah. When you built the cradle.
在你做摇篮时
Why do you ask? She…
为什么问这个? 她…
She’s got a bit to learn… about being a mum.
做为妈妈 她还有很多东西要学
Responsibility and all.
责任 还有很多很多
Now, that’s an interesting thing to say
嗯 有件有趣的事情要说说
for a heroin addict.
海♥洛♥因♥瘾君子
Recovering addict.
正在戒毒的瘾君子
Recovering.
正在戒毒
It’s your turn.
该你掷了
Here, let me help you.
来 我来帮你
I got it.
我来
I said I got him, man. Take a break.
我说我来 伙计 休息一下
Listen…
听着…
What? You suddenly give a damn about me?
什么? 你突然关心起我来了?
Just leave me alone. Both of you.
你们两个都不要理我
I got it.
我行
Come here

Come on.

Hey, Sawyer. Hey, you OK?
嘿 Sawyer 没事吧?
I would have left you behind.
我丢下你不理…
Shut up, man. Don’t try to…
住口 伙计 不要试图…
I did leave you behind.
我确实曾抛下你不理
Yeah, well, good thing I aren’t you.
好在我不是你
No, Sawyer.
不要 Sawyer!
Water! Water!
水! 水!
Sawyer! Sawyer. Come on, man.
Sawyer! 醒醒 老友
Here you go.

Here.

What’s the matter with him?
他到底怎么了?
The fever. He’s got an infection, dehydrated.
他发烧了 伤口感染 身体脱水
We gotta keep moving.
我们得继续前进
What? We gotta keep going.
什么? 得继续前进
You wanna stay? That’s fine, but we’re rolling out.
你想原地不动 好 但我们要动身了
We can’t just leave him, Ana.
我们不能丢下他不理 Ana
Maybe if we rest a while, he’ll regain consciousness.
也许如果我们再休息一会 他会恢复意识
Rest? Here?
休息? 在这?
Do you remember what happened to us? What they did to us?
你还记得我们所发生的事 他们怎样对我们吗?
Do you remember Goodwin?
你还记得Goodwin吗?
Ana’s right, maybe we should just push on.
Ana说得对 也许我们要上路了
I don’t remember Goodwin,
我不知道什么Goodwin
and I’m really sorry about whatever happened to him, but I don’t care.
对他的事我感到很抱歉 但我可不管
Mr Eko,
Eko先生?
can you help me make a stretcher?
能帮我做个担架吗?
Bernard, I need four sticks… sturdy ones, about five feet long.
Bernard 我需要4根木棒 5英尺长 结实的那种
Got it.
好 知道了
You’re gonna carry your friend.
你打算抬你朋友走?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!