You wanna let me just take a look at your shoulder?
让我来看看你的肩膀?
What are you, a doctor? Clinical psychologist.
你是医生? 临床心理学家
You’re a shrink.
你是精神病医生吧?
Maybe you ought to talk to my shoulder.
也许你该和我肩膀聊聊
How’d you get shot anyway?
你是怎么受伤的?
With a gun.
当时我拿着枪
He got shot when they took my kid.
在他们抢走我孩子时受的伤
It’s bad, right?
很糟糕 对吗?
Yeah, it’s bad.
对 挺糟糕的
But it’s not real bad.
但不会有很大问题
Come on, you’re gonna be OK.
走吧 没事的
Let’s go.
走吧
I’m all right. I’m fine.
我没事
Let me give you a hand, OK?
我来帮你好吗?
tell me again why we’re doing this here when there’s a dryer in the hatch?
舱内有干衣机 为什么还要晾衣服?
I don’t like the hatch.
我不喜欢那舱
It’s because of the doomsday button, isn’t it?
因为那个”世界末日”按钮?
Well, who needs a dryer when we’ve got sun and fresh air?
有阳光 有新鲜空气 谁还要干衣机?
Wouldn’t wanna spoil ourselves, now, would we?
不要宠坏自己了 对吗?
Yeah, “spoil”.
嗯 “宠坏”
Do you know where Michael and Walt
你们知道Michael和Walt
left the stuff that they didn’t take with them on the raft?
把他们没带上船的东西放在哪吗?
What kind of stuff? Their clothes?
什么东西? 衣物
I think their stuff’s still on the beach
我想还在沙滩上
back where their tent is.
在他们帐篷的后面
Thanks.
谢谢
Poor thing.
真可怜
Can’t be easy, losing the one person you love on the island.
在岛上失去心爱的人 那滋味真不好受
Here, smell this. That’s his, right?
来 闻一下 这是他的 对吗?
Come on, get a good whiff.
来 好好闻一下
You’re always trying to run off and find him
你总是独自跑掉去找他?
then find him. Find Walt.
那就去找他 找Walt
Good dog. Find Walt!
好狗 找Walt
I know I woke you and I’m so very, very sorry,
我知道我叫醒了你 对不起 真对不起
but, please, staying awake for eight hours straight?
但怎么8个钟头了 还没睡着呢?
Isn’t that cruel and unusual punishment?
这惩罚太残忍♥ 太重了吧?
How’s that cradle treating you?
摇篮怎么了?
The cradle’s great, it’s the baby that’s the problem.
摇篮很好 问题出在孩子上
What’s wrong? He just won’t sleep.
怎么了? 他就是不睡
May I?
我来试试?
Sure.

Babies like the feeling of being constricted.
婴儿喜欢被裹起来的感觉
It’s not until we’re older that we develop the desire to be free.
到长大了 才不想被”裹”起来
There.

You know, I think everybody knows more about my baby than me.
我想每个人都比我了解我孩子
Everybody?
每个人?
Charlie read me the riot act last night for waking him.
Charlie昨晚告诫我 弄醒他会让他烦躁不安
And as mad as it made me, turns out he was right.
看现在这情形 看来他说得对
It’s like we’re playing “Mum and Dad” to this baby
我们就像这孩子的母亲和父亲
yet I don’t remember marrying him.
然而我却不记得我嫁过他
Seriously. We’re practically strangers.
我说真的 实际上我们是陌生人
For all I know, Charlie could be some religious freak.
就我所知而言 Charlie可能是某个宗教怪胎
I seriously doubt that.
我很怀疑那一点
Then why does he carry around a Virgin Mary statue?
那他为什么到处拿着一个圣母像?
A what?
什么?
You know, one of the little statues?
一个小雕像
He says he found it in the jungle.
他说在丛林里面找到的
How about that?
难道是那东西?
Death sucks, doesn’t it? Boone!
亲人逝去总令人悲痛不已 不是吗? Boone!
I’m so sorry, Shan.
我感到很难过 Shan
You came back.
你总算回来了
Where’d the poster of Marky Mark go?
Marky Mark海报哪里去了?
I’m 18, Boone.
我18岁了 Boone
Your mom’s gonna freak.
你妈妈会很生气的
It’s a wake.
这是一种振作
I mean, seriously, who doesn’t serve booze at a wake?
说真的 要振作 谁不喝点酒呢?
Scotch
苏格兰酒
To your dad.
敬你的父亲
Maybe after all this you’ll come visit me in New York.
也许打这后 你来纽约找我?
I won’t have to visit
我不必去找你
if I get that job at the Martha Graham Dance Company.
如果我得到在Martha Graham舞蹈公♥司♥的工作
I’ll be living there.
我会在那住
Right. Internship.
对 实习
I know it’s, like, a one in three thousand chance, but
我知道只有三千分之一的机会
I might get it.
但我也许能行
Absolutely.
绝对可以
Have you spoken to my mother?
你和我妈妈谈过吗?
She’s going through her thing and I’m going through mine.
我们互不理睬的 独自尝着自己的苦水
Have you two been getting along?
你们有相处过吗?
She hates me.
她讨厌我
Just try to talk to her.
试试和她聊聊
From day one, she resented my relationship with him.
从他们结婚的第一天起 她就不满我和他的关系…
With Dad.
我和爸爸的关系
We need a break.
我们要休息一下
Five minutes.
五分钟
Here.

What are you looking at?
你看什么?
We have to cut inland.
我们要往岛内走
What? Into the jungle?
什么? 进入丛林?
They said their people were on the beach. If we keep walking…
他们说他们的人在海边 如果我们继续走…
The beach curves into a peninsula.
这海岸弯成一个半岛
It may not be passable.
可能走不过去
May not?
可能走不过?
May not.

You’re doing this to get the cowboy back faster, aren’t you?
你这么做是想把这家伙快点送回去 对吗?
You would risk our lives to help him?
你拿我们的生命冒险 来帮他?
It’s the only way I know.
这是唯一的方法
I liked you better when you weren’t talking.
我更喜欢不说话时的你
I can’t believe he’s still asleep.
真不敢相信他还在睡
Swaddling works every time.
婴儿总爱在襁褓中入睡
Hey, do you want to hold him?
你想抱一下吗?
That’s OK.
不用了
Put your arms out.
伸手出来
It’s OK.
没关系的
There.

He smells good. He does, doesn’t he?
他气息很好 很好闻是不是?
Yeah.
那当然
Hello, Charlie. Hello.
你好 Charlie 你好
Hey, John just taught me a new trick. Swaddling.
John刚教我一招 用襁褓包
That’s excellent.
这法子很好
I just came to take him so you could have your walk.
我过来照顾他 以便你可以散下步
Well, great timing. Yeah, I got to get going.
你来得正是时候 我要起程了
I got him.
抱着了
Well, thanks for your help, John.
谢谢你的帮忙 John
You’re welcome.
不客气
What?
什么?
I’m fine. I’m fine, damn it.
我没事 我没事 该死
Shut up!
别出声!
What? They can’t talk at all?
什么? 话都不能说?
If he talks he’ll get us all killed.
如果给”他们”听到 大家都没命的
By what? Them?
什么东西? “他们”?
I thought they lived a day back that way.
我想他们住在沿这路 要一天路程的那边
How about you shut your mouth and get your buddy over here moving.
你还是住口 叫你的同伴上路吧
What happened to you people?
你们到底怎么了?
You want us to take you back with us? fine.
你想我们带你回去? 好
But you want me to keep quiet
但如果你想让我保持安静
Then you need to tell me why I have to.
那你要告诉我 为什么我要这么做
They came the first night that we got here.
我们来这里的第一晚 他们就来了
They took three of us.
他们抓走我们三个人
Nothing happened for two weeks.
然后两周之内都没什么事发生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!