Previously on Lost…
剧情回顾…
Boone, what do you see?
Boone 你看到什么?
All right, all of you, get up.
好了 都起来
We’re moving out.
我们准备出发了
Moving out where?
出发去哪?
Back to where you came from.
回到你原来的地方
Your buddy ran off into the jungle.
你的同伴独自跑到丛林里了
Michael, he just left.
Michael 他离开了
What are we supposed to do? Wait for him?
那我们该如何? 等他?
What are you doing?
你要干什么?
I’m going to help him find his friend.
帮他寻找他的朋友
You thirsty, dog?
你很渴吗 狗?
Yeah, you’re always thirsty, aren’t you?
你总是很渴 对吗?
So, drink.
那就喝
Come on.

Gather your things.
收拾好你东西
Where are we going?
我们去哪?
Right over here.
来 在这边
Where are we going?
我们去哪?
What do you think?
觉得如何?
Does it have an inside?
里面有东西吗?
When did you do this?
你什么时候做这些的?
It’s all yours.
全属于你
Thank you.
谢谢
You are quite welcome.
不用谢
I’m sorry.
对不起
You need to carry that all the time?
你要一直都带着枪?
I only carry it because I have someone to protect.
我带着 是因为有人需要保护
Ana, it’s gotta be over an hour.
Ana 休息超过1小时了
Shouldn’t we start moving again?
是否应该赶路了呢?
Let them rest a little while longer.
再呆一会
Yeah, but what if they come?
但万一”他们”来呢?
She’s lost.
她迷路了
I am not lost.
我没迷路
Then tell me, Ponce de León, which way are we supposed to go?
那你告诉我 Ponce de León(西班牙冒险家) 我们该走哪条路呢?
All right then, genius, which way would you go?
那好 天才 你要走哪条路?
I’m with you.
我只是跟着你
Sit tight and wait for Mr Eko to show up and guide us.
坐在一旁 等Eko先生来给我们带路
If your friend didn’t run off
如果你朋友不是擅自跑了
Eko would still be here now, wouldn’t he?
Eko会在这 不是吗?
You sure didn’t have any problem leaving him behind, though, huh?
你却抛下你朋友不管
Mike only cares about himself and his kid.
Mike只关心他和他儿子
Neither’s got squat to do with me.
况且关我什么事!
Glad you feel that way.
很高兴你这么想
Didn’t expect to see you again.
还以为见不着你了
Yeah, yeah, Chewie, I know. My arm’s about to fall off.
好了 英雄 我知道 我的手臂要断了
You OK? Yes.
你还好吧? 很好
But we have to go.
但我们要起程了
I saw them.
我见到”他们”了
What? What your means saw? How many were there?
什么? 你见到”他们”? 有多少人?
Did you see the kids? Libby.
有见到孩子吗? Libby
We need to go. Now.
我们得走了 马上
All right
好的
we’re moving out.
我们出发
Now.

So, does all this…
那么说 这些…
the tent, the flowers…
帐篷 花…
mean that we’re serious now?
意味着我们是认真的?
Quite definitely not.
当然不是
I do this for all the girls I meet on deserted islands.
在荒岛上每遇到一个女孩 我都会为她这么做
Don’t go anywhere.
别走开
Where are you going? To get some water.
你要去哪? 去拿点水
Let me.
让我来
I’ll be right back.
我很快回来
That was quick.
真快
第二季 第六集
迷 失
There’s nothing.
没见到什么
There’s no one there.
那边没人
I’m telling you. I saw Walt.
告诉你我见到Walt了
It was a dream, Shannon He was here.
只是个梦 Shannon Walt当时就在这
I saw him. He went into the tent.
我真的见到他 他跑进了帐篷
I was only gone a few moments. You must have fallen asleep…
我只是出去一小会 你肯定是睡着了
This was not a dream.
这不是梦!
I saw Walt! Then where is he?
我见到Walt 那现在他在哪呢?
What’s going on?
怎么回事?
Nothing. It’s just a dream. Everything’s fine.
没什么 梦而已 没什么事
What’s wrong?
怎么了?
Shannon had a nightmare.
Shannon做恶梦了
And why is he up?
怎么他醒了?
I woke him. You woke him?
我弄醒他的 你弄醒他?
I heard screams, I got worried.
我听到尖叫声 我担心
Would you rather I had left him alone?
你想我让他一个在那边?
You woke up the baby and ran towards them?
你听到尖叫声 那你就弄醒孩子 然后来看?
It sounded like she needed help…
我想她需要帮忙
He’s gonna need feeding.
他需要喂食了
He’s going to be up all night and fussy all day.
看来他明天一整天 都要睡不着和烦躁不安了
Sorry. All right.
你说什么? 没什么
No harm done.Give him here, then. I got him…
来 给我抱抱
It’s OK.

It’s OK.

Wait.
等等
Wait.
等等
Come back and let’s talk about this.
回来 我们好好谈谈
Do you believe me?
你相信我吗?
No. I know what I saw.
我见到什么 我心中有数
Beautiful, Sophie.
很美 Sophie
OK, can you bring your shoulders down for me a little?
能把肩膀放低一点吗?
Extend up. Good. And, finish.
站直 好 完毕
Very nice, ladies.
很好 姑娘们
Did my papa see me?
我爸爸见到我跳吗?
I think so.
应该见到
Wonderful. All right, thank you for a great class today, ladies.
很好 这堂课你们表现很好 姑娘们
Very nice work, Gina.
跳得不错 Gina
He wants me to be his au pair. Can you believe that?
他要我来做他家保姆 你信吗?
Au pair, my ass.
保姆 我的天
“Live in my big house, take care of my kids. ”
“在我的大房♥子里照顾我的孩子”
Next thing, it’s..
然后你知道的 很..
“Oh, I am sorry. I did not know you were in the shower. ”
“噢 很抱歉 我不知道你在洗澡”
Please. What a perv.
噢…真变♥态♥
Hello?
喂?
Shannon, your father’s been in an accident.
Shannon 你父亲出了事
I’m on my way to St Sebastian’s… I’ll meet you there.
我正赶去Sebastian家 那边见
Mrs Rutherford? Yes?
Rutherford夫人? 嗯?
Why don’t we talk down here?
谈一下好吗?
Doctor, my husband, Adam. How is he?
医生 我丈夫Adam… 他怎么样了?
Your husband was in a head-on collision with an SUV.
你丈夫的车和一山地跑车正面撞在一起
He suffered massive internal injuries.
他内脏严重受伤
He stopped breathing at the site of the accident.
在事故现场 当时已停止呼吸
I’m afraid we were unable to resuscitate him.
恐怕我们无法救活他了
I’m so sorry.
很抱歉
May I see him? Of course.
我能去看看他吗? 当然可以
Would your daughter like to come?
你女儿要不要来?
Stepdaughter.
继女
Come on, Shannon.
来 Shannon
How much further to their camp?
离他们营地还有多远?
A day. Maybe more.
还要一天 可能不止
Maybe less.
可能不用一天
Thanks for being so specific.
谢谢说得这么精确
Damn it!
该死的!
I’m OK. I’m fine.
我没事 我很好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!