Previously on Lost…
剧情回顾…
Who are you? We crashed here.
你们是谁? 我们坠机了
Flight 815?
815航♥班♥?
You were in the back?
你在后舱?
Back up!
退后
Coming out!
来人
Everything is cool,
没事了
we had a talk and they believe we were on the plane, too.
我们谈过了 他们相信我们也是飞机上的
Guess we can all sue Oceanic together.
我想我们能一起去告大洋航♥空♥公♥司♥了
How many of you survived?
你们有几个幸存者?
Twenty-three of us.
23个
I thought you said there were 23 of you?
记得你说过你们有23个人幸存
There were.
以前是的
It’s been four days.
已经过了四天了
You know, that’s not that long.
这并不像你想象的那么长
It could take two weeks to find a current.
他们说过可能需要两周的时间来找到洋流
I mean, Michael knew what he was doing.
我是说Michael知道应该怎么做
I doubt anyhting…
我想事情会…
What? What?
怎么了? 怎么了?
Sun, what’s wrong?
Sun 怎么了?
My wedding ring. It’s gone.
我的结婚戒指不见了
man.
伙计
It’s OK? Sun?
没事吧? 在想Sun?
You’ll be with her again.
你会再和她团聚的
Soon.
快了
OK?
知道了吗?
I think they’re trying to figure out what to do with us.
我想他们正在考虑怎么处置我们
I think they’re gonna eat us.
我想他们准备吃了我们
All right, all of you, get up.
好了 你们全起来
We’re moving out.
我们准备出发了
Moving out where?
出发去哪儿?
You’re gonna help us get food and water.
你们得帮我们找水和食物
What, we work for you now?
什么 我们现在成你们手下了?
You’re gonna do it because we have a long walk ahead of us.
你们得照做 因为我们还有很长一段路要走
A long walk where?
这么远去哪儿?
Back to where you came from.
回到你来的地方去
All clear.
没有情况
Mike, I thinkwe ought to stage a prison break here. Yeah?
Mike 我想我们得找机会逃走 是么?
I want to figure out what the hell’s going on here
在我弄明白这到底发生了什么之前
before I make decisions about anything.
我是不会做任何决定的
OK, people, listen up.
好了 大家听一下
We need to gather as much food and water as we can.
我们得收集尽可能多的食物和水
We travel in pairs.
两人一组行动
You move as fast as you can. Don’t make any noise.
你们得尽可能跑快一点 别发出任何声音
Maybe you could just take a minute to explain to us
也许你能花几分钟时间来向我们解释一下
what the hell is going on over here that’s got you all so on edge?
到底发生了什么事情让你们如此紧张?
Know what? That’s a great idea.
你知道么? 这倒是个好主意
We can swap stories on the road.
也许我们能在路上互相讲故事
I’m going to go scout before we move.
在出发前我们先去探探路
Cindy, go with him.
Cindy 和他一起去
Libby, see what fruit you can gather.
Libby 去看看你能找到哪些水果
Take him with you.
把他带上
His name is Michael.
他叫Michael
Yeah. Right. Michael.
是的 好 Michael
Wait I’ll be OK, man, don’t worry.
等等 我没事的 伙计 别担心
Bernard and I will gather the fish.
Bernard和我去抓鱼
Fish.

The man knows how to fish.
他知道怎么抓鱼
I’d take him with you if I were you.
如果我是你我就带上他
Fine. He comes with us too.
好 他也和我们一起去
You OK?
你没事吧?
I lost my wedding ring.
我的结婚戒指不见了
When was the last time you saw it?
你最后一次看到是什么时候?
I’m so used to it, I don’t…
我戴习惯了 我不…
I don’t know.
我不知道
I lost my wedding ring once.
我有一次也丢了结婚戒指
It’s crazy where you’ll look when you want to find something bad enough.
当你很想找到某样东西的时候你会很疯狂
I went through the…the garbage outside the house
翻遍屋子外的垃圾桶
emptied the bags and everything.
翻空垃圾袋和其它垃圾
I even took apart the pipes in my bathroom
我甚至把浴室里的水管也锯开了
because I was convinced that it had gone down the drain in the sink.
因为我确信它掉在了排水沟里
What did your wife say?
你妻子怎么说?
She never knew. How is that?
她不会知道的 为什么?
I went to a jeweller and I had a replica made, that’s how.
我去宝石商那里要了一个复♥制♥品 就是这样
Yeah, now it’s just rattling around in my sock drawer back home.
现在它正呆在我家空空荡荡的袜子柜里
I can help you look.
我能帮你找
No. Thanks.
不 谢谢
I’m sure it will turn up.
我肯定它会出现的
You wanna help us out over here?
你想过来帮帮我们么?
You wanna eat?
你想吃东西么?
Help us.
来帮帮我们
Does it look like I speak Korean?
我看起来会说韩语么?
Fish.

Sorry, Michael. Sorry about what?
对不起 Micheal 什么对不起?
You know, about…throwing you and your friends into the pit.
关于…把你和你的朋友扔进坑里的事
Friends… What?
朋友… 怎么了?
I never thought about them like that.
只是不认为他们是朋友
One is my friend.
我是说 其中一个是我的朋友
I’m guessing not the redneck. Yeah. Not the redneck.
我想不是那个乡巴佬 恩 不是他
I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone so scared in my life.
我今生从没见过这么让人害怕的人
And I know about scared.
现在我知道什么叫害怕了
That why you threw us in the pit?
这就是为什么你们把我们扔进坑里?
Because you’re scared?
因为你们害怕?
And we’ve got…
至少我们已经…
trust issues.
相互信任了
How about that?
是这样么?
Where the hell are all the fruits?
到底哪儿有水果?
We’ve picked these trees clean.
这些树上的都已经被我们摘光了
Sometimes you find them on the ground.
有时你倒能在地上找到几个
Why don’t you head inland?
那么为什么你们不去内陆看看?
That’s where all the fruit is on our side.
水果全在我们那边了
We don’t go that way. Why?
我们不去那里 为什么?
Because that’s where they come from.
因为他们就是从那里来的
For your protection when we travel.
在路上防身用的
You made this?
是你做的?
So what’s your name, anyway?
你叫什么名字?
Mr Eko?
Eko先生?
Yes.
是的
So, what’s that like Mister Ed?
怎么会这样 就像是ED先生
Michael left. What?
Michael走了 什么?
He just said something and he went into the jungle.
他说了些什么后就冲进了丛林
He’s gone.
他走了
Let’s go. We’re leaving now.
快点 我们马上离开
What do you mean?
你说我们离开是什么意思?
Your buddy ran off into the jungle.
你的伙伴跑进丛林里去了
Michael… left.
Michael…他走了
What’s he saying?
他想说什么?
Wait, you have a radio?
等等 有只收音机
Does it work?
能用么?
Can you use it? What a great idea.
你会用么? 多好的一个主意啊
You gonna slow us down? No! Michael.
你要拖我们后腿? 不 Michael
We’re leaving before he can tell them where we are.
在他告诉他们我们在哪儿之前我们得离开
What are we supposed to do? Wait for him?
我们能怎么做 等他?
He ain’t comin’ back without his kid.
没找到他孩子他是不会回来的
Walt! He ain’t comin’ back without Walt.
Walt 在找到Walt前他是不会回来的
You really think he’s gonna find him?
你真的以为他能找到?
In case you haven’t noticed, it’s every man for himself, Chewie.
也许你还没注意到 人人都在为自己着想
Mike’s gotta worry about Mike
Mike只担心他自己
and I gotta worry about me.
我也只需要管好自己
Wait.
等等

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!