Pressure sucked
水压有点问题
and it kind of went cold at one point,
而且有时会突然变冷
and it smelled a little bit like sulphur,
水闻起来有一点硫磺的味道
but it was a shower.
但是多少还是把澡给洗了
Yeah. I know what you mean.
是啊 我懂你意思
You could use one.
你也可以来冲一个
Maybe a little later.
过会儿好了
I’ll leave the shampoo for you.
给你留了香波
I’m Libby.
我是Libby
Michael.
我叫Michael
How many of you?
你们有多少人
You know, on the other side of the island?
我是说 在岛的另一边
When we left, around 40.
我们离开时 大概有40个
How many of you survived?
你们幸存了多少人
Twenty-three of us.
23个
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Now you give a damn.
你现在倒关心起我来了
I said I’m sorry. It was a misunderstanding.
我说了很抱歉 那是一场误会
A misunderstanding is when you bring me lemonade
当我要冰爽茶 而你给我的是柠檬汁
instead of iced tea.
这才叫误会
I said no talking.
我说过不准说话
He was talking to me!
是他在和我说话
We’re here.
我们到了
What are you gonna do, beam us up?
你想干什么 把我们绑柱子上
I thought you said there were 23 of you.
我记得你说你们有23个人
There were.
以前是的
What’s wrong?
怎么了
I, I found something out in the water.
我 我在海里发现了个东西
And I told Shannon about it,
我告诉了Shannon
and we thought you should know…
然后我们认为应该和你说一下
It’s the messages from the raft.
这是竹筏上的那个漂流瓶
We thought you should decide what to do.
我们想你应该决定做些什么
Why did you tell Charlie, man?
你为什么要告诉Charlie 伙计
Because he asked, Hugo. You shouldn’t have.
是他问我的 Hugo 但你不应该告诉他
You should have listened to me about coming down here.
你应该下来听听我的意见
Now,It’s all gonna change. Everything.
现在一切都会改变了 一切
Change is good, Hugo.
改变是好事 Hugo
You know, people say that, but it’s not true, man.
人人都这么说 但那不是真的 伙计
Trust me, I know.
相信我 我很清楚
And guess who gets to be the bad guy?
猜猜谁会成为坏人
Who says “No, you can’t have peanut butter
谁会想说”不 你不能拿走那罐
for the cute blonde and her poor island baby. ”
给那可爱的金发女人和她可怜的婴儿的花生酱”?
You know who? It’s me.
你知道是谁吗 是我
You know what? I’m not gonna do it.
你知道吗 我不想干这个了
Find someone else to deal with the chow, man.
找其他人来做吧 伙计
No, we all have our jobs, Hugo.
不 我们都有自己该干的事 Hugo
My job is to convince people to push a button every 108 minutes
我的工作是在人们不知道为什么的情况下
without them knowing why or for what.
说服他们每隔108分钟按一下按键
Wanna trade? I don’t wanna do this, man.
想交换么 我不想干这个了
I’ve had lots of jobs I didn’t want to do.
我也曾经有很多我不愿意做的事
But I still did them.
但我还是做了
I’m sorry, Hugo,
我很抱歉 Hugo
you don’t get to quit.
你要继续做下去
OK, then.
那好吧
Be careful!
小心点
Dude. I am.
知道了
You got it?
你拿到了吗?
Yeah, I got it.
拿到了
All right. Let’s go!
好的 我们走
Do you think we got enough gnomes?
你想我们玩偶拿得够多了吧?
We’re good.
是的 我们干得很棒
This is genius.
真是太聪明了
No, no, to the left, dude. More of an angle.
不 不是左边 伙计 角度再大点
Run!
快跑
CLUCK YOU
笨蛋
Freedom!
自♥由♥了
Dude, what are you doing? Freedom!
伙计 你在干什么 我们自♥由♥了
So, anything else you wanna do tonight?
那么 你今晚还想做些什么吗
You’d better let me know now,
你最好让我知道
because our day off is just about over, Huggy Bear.
因为我们一天的休假马上就要结束了 Hugo老兄
In about ten hours
10小时后
we’re gonna have to find ourselves some new employment.
我们就得为自己找一份新的工作
I hear Pizza Bin is hiring.
我听说比萨店正在招人
Or we could try our luck at Gyro-rama.
我们可以去Gyrorama碰碰运气
I do kind of dig the chick who works at the Bin.
我很喜欢在那工作的漂亮的小妞
Dude, promise me something.
伙计 答应我一些事
OK, what?
好的 什么?
Promise me that no matter what happens,
答应我不论发生了什么
we’ll never change.
我们都不要改变…
This’ll never change.
永远不要改变
OK.
好的
Oh! I know what this is about.
噢 我知道是怎么回事了
I know why you’ve been acting so weird lately.
我知道你最近为什么这么怪了
You’re getting that stomach-stapling
你要去做那个 呃… 那个 呃…
surgery thing, aren’t you?
胃分离手术之类的 不是么
I’m not getting surgery. Come on, it’s cool.
我是不会去做手术的 没事 伙计 这不错的
I mean, I can still be all surprised,
我是说 我仍然可以装做大吃一惊
I can be like, “Ooh, my, Hurley. Wow, is that you?”
就像”哦 天那 Hurley 真的是你么?”
Listen, Johnny, I’m serious.
听着Johnny 我是认真的
Promise me that you and I will always stay the same.
答应我 我和你永远要维持原状
I’ll do you one better.
我还有更好的
Not only will I stay gold, Ponyboy,
我不止要维持原状 兄弟
I will drink to it.
我还要为此干一杯
Can I borrow two bucks?
我能借2块钱吗
What you got there, Hurley?
你在干什么 Hurley
It’s dynamite.
这是炸♥药♥
Dynamite? Well, what are you doing with it?
炸♥药♥ 你弄来干什么
I’m sorry. But I can’t let it happen again.
抱歉 我不能让它再发生了
Why is there a news crew here?
这儿为什么会有记者
Dude, we shouldn’t go here.
伙计 我们不要去那里
Dude, let’s go, they jack the prices here.
伙计 我们走吧 他们只是在抬什么东西
Maybe somebody got shot.
可能有人中枪了
Why are you doing this, honey?
你为什么这么做 亲爱的
Look, just get out of here, Rose.
听着 快出去 Rose
But you’re gonna hurt somebody.
但是你会伤到人的
Not if I do it from outside the door.
我不会在门外弄的
It’s thick.
这门很厚
And I’ll make sure there’s nobody around first.
而且我会首先确定附近没人的
So, please, will you just go?
所以拜托你先出去好么
Uh-uh. You haul me off the beach
哼哼 是你把我从海滩拉起来
and you drag me into this place,
这么大老远拖来这个地方的
at least I can get is an explanation
那么至少在你引爆前
before you blow it up.
能给我个解释吧
You don’t get it.
你不会懂的
This is gonna mess it all up!
这地方会把事情弄得一团糟
Dude! Somebody won the lottery!
伙计 有人中彩票了
Let me tell you something, Rose.
让我告诉你吧 Rose
We were all fine before we had
我们以前都相处得很好 直到我们有了…
any potato chips.
马铃薯片
Now we’ve got these potato chips,
当我们有了这些薯片后
everyone’s gonna want them.
每个人都想得到它
So, Steve gets them, Charlie’s pissed,
Steve拿了它们 Charlie不高兴了
but not pissed at Steve, he’s pissed at me.
但他没有向Steve发火 他是在生我的气
That’s the guy!
就是那个人
That’s the guy!
就是他
And I’m gonna be in the middle of it.
我就成了大家的目标
And then it’s gonna be, “What about us?”
然后就会有人叫”我们的呢?”
“Why didn’t I get any potato chips?”
“我怎么没有薯片?”
“Come on, help us out, Hurley.”
“拜托 帮帮我们 Hurley”
“Why did you give Kate the shampoo?”
“那你为什么把香波给了Kate?”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!