What you got there?
你手上的是什么?
Nothing.
没什么
You got a rock? Looking for some revenge?
是石头么 你想报复我
You got three seconds to drop it. Ana.
给你3秒钟时间丢了它 Ana
Now, hold on…
等下…喔
Hey, what’s…
嘿 怎么…
You didn’t say “three”.
你还没说3
Shut up.
闭嘴
When I tell you to do something, you do it.
我叫你做什么就做什么
I say move, you move. I say stop, you stop.
我叫你走你就走 我叫你停你就停
I say jump, what do you say? “You first. ”
我说跳 你怎么做 你先跳
You don’t like the rules,
你如果不按我说的做
I toss your ass back in the pit right now.
我现在就把你一屁♥股♥踢回那个坑里
You understand?
知道了么
I understand.
知道了
It’s getting dark.
天色开始暗了
We’re moving out.
我们得出发了
Moving out where?
出发去哪儿
What did I just tell you?
我刚说了什么
Sorry. Forgot.
抱歉 我忘了
Just one thing, though.
不过还有一件事
You hit me again,
你再打我一下
I’ll kill you.
我会杀了你
Let’s go.
我们出发
He pushed that button every 108 minutes?
他每隔108分钟就要按那个键
He did indeed.
是的
How is that possible? I mean,didn’t he sleep?
但是这怎么可能 我是说 他不用睡觉
Don’t know. I didn’t get a chance to ask him.
不知道 没机会问他
After all that time, he just up and left?
那之后 他上来然后离开了
I mean why? Where’d he go?
我是说为什么 他会去哪
Don’t know.
不知道
I tried to track him, but he didn’t leave much of a trail.
我试图跟踪他 但是他并没有留下太多的痕迹
I guess he’d found his replacements.
我想他认为他已经找到了他的替代者
Meaning us? Meaning us.
是指我们 是我们
It sounds a bit… nutty,
这听起来有点疯狂
doesn’t it?
不是么
It is what it is, Charlie.
但事实就是那样的 Charlie
And what happens if we don’t push it?
如果我们不按那颗键会发生什么
We’re not going to find out. I’m setting up a system.
我们不会去找答案的 我正在建立一个制度
I’m still working on it, but looks like
具体还没弄好 大概框架是
twoperson shifts every six hours or so. Shifts.
我们要每2个人一班值6个小时的岗 轮换
Pushing a button?
按按键
Oh, and there’s a record player.
那儿还有只电唱机
What’s Hurley been doing there?
Hurley在那儿干什么
He’s in charge of the food.
他主管食物
Food?
食物
Hey, mate.
嘿 伙计
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
Hey. I’ve been… around.
嘿 我…在附近转了转
I know, Hurley.
我知道了 Hurley
You know what?
知道什么
I know about the food. Locke told me everything.
我知道关于食物的事了 Locke把一切都告诉我了
You kown Locke’s lying. I am.
知道吗Locke在骗你 我知道
Did you lie about the button we have to push every 108 minutes
他骗我说我们得每隔108分钟按一下按键
or the island explodes?
不然这个岛就会爆♥炸♥
It’s not gonna explode.
不会爆♥炸♥的
Come on. Look, Jack put me in charge.
拜托 听着 是Jack让我来管理的
I don’t even want to… Is there peanut butter?
我其实并不想… 那有花生酱吗
What?
什么
Peanut butter.
花生酱
Nutty? Creamy? Staple of children everywhere?
果仁的 奶油的 能够吸引孩子的那种
Yeah, a couple jars.
是的 有一些
Brilliant. How about you give us one?
好极了 给我们一罐怎么样
It’s for Claire.
是给Claire的
No can do, man.
不行 伙计
You’re saying no to a nursing mother?
你对一个正在抚养婴儿的母亲说不
It’s not like that. It’s exactly like that.
不是这样的 就是这样的
You kown, I never thought this would happen, but it did.
你看 我从没想过会这样 但是事实就是如此
You’ve become one of them. One of them?
你变成了他们的一员 他们的一员
Them. The man. Management.
他们 那些人 那些领导
I thought we were friends.
我还以为我们是朋友
You’ve changed, man.
你变了 伙计
Drive Shaft… More like Suck Shaft.
主动轴乐队… 不比糟糕乐队好多少
I’m gonna go to check out the headphones.
我去看看那些耳机
Sure. Headphones.
好的 耳机
Why aren’t you chuckleheads at work?
你们这两个笨蛋怎么没上班
We’re currently exploring other opportunities.
我们正在找其他的工作
You quit?
你辞职了
I did.
是的
He’s mixing it up today. He’s off the rails.
他今天和老板吵架了 他出轨了
Somebody get a straightjacket!
谁能看紧他
Hey, can I try those on?
我能试试那些吗
You’re messing with my world-view.
你正在颠覆我的世界观 Hugo
You’re my rock.
你让我震惊
I mean, if you quit your job,
我是说 你辞职了就像
the next thing you know, bees will stop making honey,
蜜蜂不采蜜了一样
and flowers will die,
花儿会死的
and, hell, the whole damn thing will fall apart.
而且 这音响也会掉下去摔成两半
So, Starla…
那么 Starla…
Sorry.
抱歉
The Hold Steady’s playing the Troubadour this weekend.
海德剧院这个周末有民谣歌♥手表演
And I was wondering, maybe Friday…
我在想周五是否…
Oh, I have to work.
我得上班
Oh, no, I didn’t mean…
不 我不是说…
I can probably go Saturday. That cool?
星期六我可以去 可以么
Yeah. That’s totally cool.
好 太好了
Dude, you’ve been crushing on her for months.
伙计 你准备追这女孩都已经一个月了
and doing nothing.
而你却什么都没做
Today, you’re fricking Fabio!
今天你做到了
Seriously, man, what has gotten into you?
认真的说 伙计 你到底在想什么
Nothing. I just wanted to ask her out before…
没什么 我只是在那个以前想约她出去…
Before what?
在什么以前
Nothing.
没什么
This is the last duct.
这是最后一段管道
I believe we’re under the area where we began.
我想我们正在开始的那堵墙的下面
They’ve poured concrete all the way down here, too.
他们连这里都浇灌了混凝土
Just as thick.
也很厚
Maybe there’s a way around it.
也许附近还有路
What is all this stuff?
这些东西都是用来干什么的
My best guess?
要我猜
There’s a geothermal generator behind this wall.
墙后有一台地热发电机
That’s the power source.
那就是能量的源头
Careful with these pipes.
小心这些管子
They are very hot.
它们非常烫
That’s it. Nothing.
没路了
It’s blocked.
这里堵住了
So, what do you think, Sayid?
你认为怎么样 Sayid
What do I think about what, Jack?
什么认为怎么样 Jack?
This place, the computer.
这个地方 那台电脑
What do you think is going on?
你认为到底怎么回事
The last time I heard of concrete
我上次听说像这里这样
being poured over everything in this way…
把混凝土到处浇灌的地方…
was Chernobyl.
是在切尔诺贝利
Did you hit something?
你撞到什么了么
I don’t think so.
我想没有
It’s coming from over there.
声音是从那里传过来的
I’m gonna check it out.
我去看看
You…You took a shower.
你…你在淋浴
Had to see if it worked.
我想看看这还能不能用
How was it?
怎么样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!