Everyone’s asking me what’s in the hatch.
每个人都问我舱子里有什么
Well, that’s your business, honey.
那是你自己的事 亲爱的
Don’t you wanna know?
你不想知道
Well, whatever it is, it’s not going to help
不管是什么 它都不会
get this laundry done now, is it?
帮我洗衣服的 是吧
Well, actually,
事实上
it sort of is.
可能会的
It’s around here somewhere…
就在这附近
Someone actually lived down here
真的有人住在这下面吗
Well, what is it for?
这是用来干什么的
It’s…
这…
t’s kind of a long story.
这说来话长
Who else did you tell?
你还告诉谁了
No one.
没了
I swear.
我发誓
Dude, it’s a big job.
伙计 这工作量太大
I needed…
我需要…
help.
帮助
Hello, Jack. Hey, Rose.
你好 Jack -你好 Rose
She’s cool. She won’t tell anyone.
她很好 她不会和别人说的
Honey, I don’t even know what I would say.
亲爱的 我连我要说什么都不知道了
All this is food?
这全是吃的吗
It’s only a matter of time before
这只是个时间问题
we have to tell everyone what we found.
他们迟早会知道我们在这儿找到什么的
So, you know what to do?
那么 你知道该怎么做了
Inventory all of it,
清点一下所有食物
and figure out how we make it last.
算一下能维持多久
And in the meantime, nobody gets anything.
这期间不许有人拿东西吃
No exceptions.
没人可以例外
That’s your responsibility,Hurley. OK?
你就负责这个Hurley 行吗
What’s that? You don’t wanna know.
什么声音 你不会想要知道的
“Dharma Initiative salad dressing:
达摩启动计划色拉调料
Ranch composite. ”
农场合成风味
That sounds tasty.
听起来很美味
“Apollo Bars?” You ever hear of these?
“阿波罗条”你听说过吗
But candy is candy. That’s what Bernard always says.
但是糖就是糖 Bernard经常这么说的
Talk about a sweet tooth.
说到吃甜品
That man has a mouth full of sweet teeth.
那家伙真的很爱吃甜的东西
Bernard. That was your husband?
Bernard 是你的丈夫
“Is” my husband.
是我的丈夫
But…
但是…
I thought he was in the back of the plane?
我还以为他当时是在飞机的后舱
I’m sorry, I didn’t mean…
抱歉 我不是说…
No, that’s OK, don’t feel bad.
不 没关系 没事的
Bernard is fine. I know it.
Bernard肯定还活着 我知道的
You wanna get the canned tuna?
你想拿走这罐金枪鱼么
Everyone’s gonna hate me, Rose.
每个人都会恨我的 Rose
Now, that’s just plain silly.
别傻了
You’re about the only one on this island
你可能是唯一一个
that everybody loves.
岛上的人全都喜欢的人了
Well, that’ll change.
那是会改变的
You happen to find any shampoo in here?
你们在这儿有看到过香波没
Yeah, there’s some right over here.
是的 那儿有几瓶
Kate, you can’t take it…
Kate 你不能拿…
Thanks, Hurley.
谢谢 Hurley
It’s just one bottle.
只是一瓶罢了
That’s where it starts.
有人拿了大家都会来拿的
Welcome to Mr Cluck’s, can I take your order?
欢迎来到咯咯鸡快餐店 你想要点什么
Hey, Hugo.
嘿 Hugo
You OK, man?
你还好吧 伙计
Yeah.
很好
Fine.
没事
Reyes! My office! Now!
Reyes 马上来我办公室
You wanna tell me something, Reyes?
有什么要说的么 Reyes
No.
没有
You sure about that?
你确定
Yeah.
是的
This is last night’s surveillance tape.
这是昨晚的监控录像
Reyes, you owe the company
Reyes 你欠公♥司♥
for an eight-piece dark-meat combo.
8块黑肉三明治
I didn’t eat eight. You want to watch the whole tape?
我没吃8块这么多 你想把录像都看一遍吗
Oh, and while you’re here:
你在这儿的时候
How many times do I gotta tell you
我和你说了几次了
those napkins cost money, all right?
那些餐巾纸是要钱的 好吗
It’s two per customer. Two. We’re not
每个客人只能给两张 就两张 我们不是
We’re not made of money here at Mr Cluck’s, Reyes.
我们咯咯鸡快餐店是不印钱的 Reyes
I’m not made of money. Are you made of money?
我不是家财万贯 你是吗
If you’re made of money,
因为如果你家财万贯
maybe you don’t want to work here. So,get it together.
可能你就不会在这儿工作了 所以好好想想
What, is that a problem, Reyes?
怎么了 有问题吗 Reyes
Dude, I quit.
伙计 我不干了
Oh, my God.
哦 天那
Oh, my God. Dude?
哦 天那 伙计
Are you OK?
你没事吧?
I… I’m fine.
我… 我很好
Randy is losing his brain in there!
Randy情绪很失控
You should get back in
你最好回去
or he’ll make you scrub johns all week.
否则他会让你在这周剩余的时间里都去打扫厕所
Doubt it. I quit too. What?
不可能了 我也不干了 什么
Looks like we got ourselves a day off.
看来我们都可以休假一天了
Who needs money when you got good looks?
我都长这么帅了还要钱干吗
You can come out now.
你现在可以出来了
I saw you back at the rock.
我在岩石那儿看到你了
Then at the mangrove tree.
在红树那儿也是
In fact, I’ve walked in a big circle.
事实上 我绕了一个大圈
I’m not sure how you didn’t realise it.
我不明白你怎么都没看出来
All right,
好吧
you don’t have to insult me.
你不需要讽刺我
Want to tell me why you’ve been following me, Charlie?
想告诉我为什么跟着我吗 Charlie
Yeah.
好吧
Quite simply, John,
原因很简单 John
there are a lot of secrets around here.
这地方有太多的秘密
And I’m tired of being at the kids’ table.
我也厌烦了只是看护着那孩子
I got Claire’s baby back!
我把Claire的孩子带回来了
I didn’t go to the Black Rock
但却没有和你们一起行动
on the A-Team mission,
去黑岩石那儿
but I would have, if someone had asked me.
但是如果有人要我去我肯定会去的
I think I’m entitled to some sodding answers around here.
我想我有资格知道这里的一些事情
What do you want to know?
你想知道什么
How’s it going?
进展怎么样了
It’s not.
还不行
On the other side of this door, there’s more concrete.
这门的另一边有更多的混凝土
I’d say it’s at least eight-to-ten-feet thick.
我想至少有8到10英尺厚
Did you see this?
你看见了吗
Interesting.
有意思
Good thing this is titanium.
还好这是钛合金
Almost no magnetic attraction.
基本上没什么磁性
we’re not going to get in up here.
但是我们不能从上面过去
Up here
从上面
Perhaps we can go under it.
也许我们可以从下面走
Grab the rope.
抓住绳子
I ain’t doing nothing until I know my friends are OK.
在我知道我的朋友们没事前我什么也不会做
So we’re friends now, huh?
那我们现在是朋友了吧
Do it now or the rope comes up.
快上来 不然我把绳子拉上来了
Howdy, boys,
你们好啊 朋友们
thanks for the rescue. Everything is cool,
谢谢你们救我 没事了
we had a talk,
我们谈过了
and they believe we were on the plane, too.
他们相信了我们也是在飞机上的
Swell.
又多了一批幸存者
I guess we can all sue Oceanic together.
我猜我们可以一起去告大洋航♥空♥公♥司♥了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!