Go and get Sayid.
去把Sayid叫来
Can you get back up that rope?
你能顺着那根绳子爬回去吗?
There’s got to be a front door here.
不用了 这里肯定还有个门
Down the corridor to the left.
在走廊尽头左转处
Be persistent, the wheel sticks.
用点力 把手很紧
Got ya!
找到了
Now, tell me what’s going on.
现在你得告诉我到底是怎么回事
We don’t have time…
Jack 我们没时间…
We’re taking a timeout. Please, just let me…
我们先停一会儿 求你了 让我…
You wanna get to work? Tell me how you got here.
听着 如果你想继续做你的事 就先告诉我你怎么来到这儿的
It was three years ago.
是三年前了
I was on a solo race around the world,
我参加一个单人环球比赛时
and my boat crashed into the reef and Kelvin came.
船撞上了暗礁 然后Kelvin出现了
Kelvin He comes runnin’ out the jungle,
是Kelvin 他从丛林中跑了出来
“Hurry! Hurry! Come with me!”
“快点 快点 跟我来”
He brings me down here.
他把我带到这里
First thing he does, cos it’s beeping,
当时这个已经开始嘟嘟倒计时了 他做的第一件事就是
he types in the code, pushes the button and it stops.
输入密♥码♥ 按下按键 声音就停了
“What was all that about?” I say.
我问他”到底是怎么回事?”
“Just saving the world”, he says.
他回答说”是在拯救世界”
“Saving the world?”
拯救世界?
His words, not mine.
是他说的
So I started pushing the button too.
所以我也开始这么做了
And we saved the world together for a while, and that was lovely.
我们一起拯救世界的那段日子还不错
Then Kelvin died. And now here I am all alone.
然后Kelvin死了所以现在就我一个人了
The end!
讲完了
Don’t tell me you believe this. This is crazy.
你不会相信他的话吧 这太难以理解了
You think that makes sense? Pushing a button?
你觉得那可能吗 按个按钮就可以拯救世界?
You’re going to take his word for it?
你就那么相信他的话?
His word is all we have, Jack.
我们也只能听他的了 Jack
You don’t have to take my word for it.
你没必要只听我的话
Watch the film.
看看影片吧
What?
什么?
The bookcase. Top shelf.Behind Turn of The Screw.
书架的最上层 《压力》那本书后面
Projector’s in the pantry.
放映机在食品室
Here…
等等
Dude, I gotta say,
伙计 我说
I didn’t think we were gonna get through the night.
我还以为我们撑不过昨晚呢
And I wasn’t even here for that baby-stealing part.
而且那个婴儿被偷时我还不在场
I can assure you it was very exciting.
我能肯定的告诉你那件事很精彩
Things are finally returning to normalness.
事情也该是时候变得正常了
Aw, crap.
噢 见鬼
We need your help.
我们需要你的帮忙
What do you know? What’d they do to you?
你知道些什么?他们对你做了什么?
Who the hell are they?
他们到底是谁?
Who the hell are they?
他们到底是谁?
Others!
其他人
Did you see Walt?
你看到Walt了吗?
The Others? How many?
其他人…有多少?
How many?
他们有多少人?
They had him blindfolded. Blindfolded.
他们蒙住了他的眼睛
Could be a hundred of them out there!
他们可能有上百人
Push me up. What?
把我推上去 什么?
Push me up.
推我上去
I wanna try and get us outta here.
我试试看能不能出去
C’mon, help us out, Chewie.
来吧 帮帮忙 伙计
They got it weighted down with something.
有东西压着
It’s tied off somewhere.
并且在哪儿被打结固定了
Come on, lift me higher.
加油 把我举高点
It’s a girl.
是个女的
Wanna tell me what was going on down here before I showed up,John?
能告诉我在我下来前这儿发生了什么么 John?
Kate was tied up. Desmond had a gun on me.
Kate被绑了起来 Desmond拿着枪指着我
I think you caught the gist of it.
我想基本上你已经知道个大概了
He wanted to know a lot about us.
他想知道我们很多事
How we got here. If we were sick.
我们是怎么来的 我们是否病了
You didn’t ask anything about him?
你没有问过有关他的事?
He was the one with the gun.
他拿着枪啊
You seem calm
你还真沉得住气
for someone who believes the world’s going to end in 45 minutes.
作为一个相信世界会在45分钟后毁灭的人来说
He’ll fix it.
他会修好的
You understand that what he’s saying,
你明白他说的,这是…
it’s insane. It’s impossible.
这是疯狂的 是不可能的
Why is it insane?
为什么是疯狂的呢?
The last time I saw the computer that would save the world,
因为我上次看到那台能拯救世界的电脑时
it didn’t look like that.
感觉并不是现在这样的
Is the reason you’re so upset because he said he recognised you?
你这么心神不安是因为他说他认识你么?
Because that would be impossible.
因为那才是不可能的
Welcome. I’m Dr Marvin Candle,
欢迎观赏 我是Marvin Candle博士
and this is the orientation film
这是专为达摩启动计划
for Station Three of the Dharma Initiative.
第3站制♥作♥的影片
In a moment,
接下来
you’ll be given a simple set of instructions for how you and your partner
我们会对你和你的伙伴做个简要说明
will fulfil the responsibilities associated with this station.
针对你们如何担负起这个岗位的责任
But first, a little history.
但是首先 还是先来看看历史介绍吧
The Dharma Initiative was created in 1970
达摩启动计划是1970年首创的
and is the brainchild of Gerald and Karen DeGroot,
是Gerald和Karen Degroot智慧的结晶
two doctoral candidates at the University of Michigan.
他们是密西根大学两位博士候选人
Following in the footsteps of visionaries such as BF Skinner…
跟随着比如B.F.Skinner这样的梦想家的脚步
imagined a large-scale communal research compound
他们描绘了一幅大规模的公共研究情景
where
在那里
scientists and free-thinkers from around the globe could pursue research
全世界的科学家和自♥由♥思想家能够从事研究
in meteorology,
在气象学
psychology,
心理学
parapsychology,
超心理学
zoology,
动物学
electromagnetism,
电磁学
and utopian social reclusive Danish industrialist
和理想化社会研究方面的发展…丹麦的隐士工业家
and munitions magnate Alvar Hanso,
军需品巨头Alvar Hanso
whose financial backing
他的强大的经济后盾使得
made their dream of a multi-purpose social science research facility a reality.
他们多目标的社会科学研究设施的梦想得以实现
You and your partner are currently located in Station Three, or “The Swan”,
你和你的伙伴从现在开始将一直在第3站或”天鹅座”上
and will be for the next 540 days.
接下来的540天都将如此
Station Three was originally constructed as a laboratory
原先的构想是想把第3站建成一个实验室
where scientists could work to understand
在那科学家们能够研究推测
the unique electromagnetic fluctuations emanating from this sector of the island.
这岛上这块区域所发出的单一电磁波
Not long after the experiments began, however,
但是在实验开始不久之后
there was…an incident.
发生了一起…意外
Since that time, the following protocol has been observed.
从那时开始 下面这些协定就开始被执行了
Every 108 minutes, the button must be pushed.
每隔108分钟这个按键必须按下
From the moment the alarm sounds,
从警报响起的那一刻开始
you will have four minutes
你将有4分钟时间
to enter the code into the microcomputer processor
把这些代码输入计算机里
induction into the programme.
使之进入程序
When the alarm sounds, either you or your partner must input the code.
当警报响起时 无论你或是你的伙伴必须输入代码
It is highly recommended that you and your partner take alternating shifts.
我们强烈建议你和你的伙伴轮流换岗
In this manner, you will both stay as fresh and alert utmost importance
这样 你们就会保持时刻警觉地状态…
that when the alarm sounds,
在警报响起时
the code be entered correctly and in a timely fashion.
能准确的及时的输入代码
Do not attempt to use the computer for anything…
不要尝试拿电脑做任何…
Congratulations! Until your replacements arrive,
祝贺你 直到你的替班到达
the future of the project is in your hands.
这个计划的未来掌握在你们手上
On behalf of the DeGroots,
我代表Degroots
Alvar Hanso, and all of us at the Dharma Initiative,
Alvar Hanso和达摩启动计划的全部人员
thank you,
对你们表示感谢
namaste,
(印度合十礼)
and
并…
good luck.
祝你们好运
We’re gonna need to watch that again.
我们还得再看一遍
What’s that?
那是什么?
It’s a present. It’s been six months.
给你的礼物 我们认识六个月了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!