He like bears? Yes. Sure.
他喜欢熊么? 是的 呃 当然
He’s just really shy.
他只是很害羞
Hey, little man.
嘿 小伙计
Well, I guess I can’t call you that,
噢 我想我不能这么叫你
I mean, because look how big you are.
我是说 因为看你已经这么大了
So,
那么…
you and I, we’re not gonna see each other for a while, Walt.
你和我 我们将会有段时间不能见面了Walt
But you are gonna have a great life.
但是你会生活得很好的
I know your mommy,she’s going
我知道你的妈妈 她会
to take real good care of you.
好好照顾你的
And Brian is gonna
并且Brian也会…
take good care of you, too.
好好照看你的
But you know what?
但是你知道么?
I just want you to know
我要你知道
that no matter where you go,
不管你去了哪儿
I…
我…
That your daddy…
你的爸爸…
Yeah, your daddy,he loves you very, very much.
是的 你的爸爸…他真的很爱很爱你
And I always will.
并且永远会的
Always. OK?
永远 好么?
I’m sorry, he’s… No. It’s OK.
我很抱歉 他很… 不 没关系
It’s OK.
没关系
Hey, here.
嘿 给你 呃…
Just, you know…
只是 你知道…
Let him know it’s from me sometime, OK?
你知道 到时候让他知道是我送的 好么?
OK.
好的
Goodbye, Michael.
再见 Michael
Yeah. Bye.
好 再见
You all right, Mike?
你没事吧 Mike?
It’s my fault.
是我的错
What?
什么?
I never should have brought him on the raft.
我不应该把他带上筏子的
I’m gonna get him back.
我要把他找回来
I’m gonna get back my son.
我要把我儿子找回来
How about that?
看看这个
Current brought us back.
洋流把我们带回来了
We’re home.
我们回来了
Others! Others!
其他人 其他人
What? Others! Others!
什么? 其他人 其他人
What? Others
什么? 其他人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!