You saying this is my fault? Yeah. That’s what I’m sayin’.
你是说这都是我的错? 是的 这就是我要说的
They took him because of you. We
他们是因为你才带走我的孩子的 我们
They were sailing away!
他们当时已经驶远了
They found us because they were looking for us! For Walt!
他们找到我们是因为他们在找我们 在找Walt
Don’t ever say his name again, ever!
你不许再叫他的名字 不许
What you gonna do? Splash me?
你能怎么样 用水泼我?
Look. I know… Shut up!
听着 我知道… 闭嘴
Don’t even…
别说了
You have no idea what it’s like to care for somebody else.
你根本不知道怎么关心别人
Where are your lawyers?
你的律师呢?
I told them I wanted to talk.Just you and me.
我跟他们说了 我想和你单独谈谈
But if you want yours, I understand.
但如果你想让你的律师来 我能理解
No. It’s OK.
不 不用了
I think you’re gonna win.
我想你会赢
Excuse me? In court.
什么? 在法庭上
I think you’re going to keep me from leaving the country with Walt.
我想你会有权阻止我带着Walt离开的
But I just have to ask you why.
但是我只是…想问你为什么
Why what? Why are you doing this?
什么为什么? 你为什么这么做?
He’s my son. Since when, Michael?
他是我的儿子 从什么时候开始的 Michael?
Look, I know you don’t care about what’s best for me,
听着 我知道你不关心我如何好过
but in Rome I’ll be a senior partner at the firm.
但是在罗马 我在公♥司♥可以是一个资深合伙人
I’ll be able to give Walt anything he needs.
我可以给Walt他需要的一切
You’re still on disability, Michael.You can’t work.
你现在行动仍然受限Michael 你无法工作
You’re about to be evicted.
你的公♥寓♥快被收回了
Got your lawyers checking up on me?
你的律师是在调查我么?
Of course I did.
恩 当然是的
Just like you had your lawyers check up on me.
就像你的律师也在调查我一样
Nobody’s winning. Then stop.
大家都不是赢家 那么住口
Michael, the first thing you need to do is take care of yourself.
Michael 你需要做的第一件事是照顾好你自己
You need to get healthy,
你得健康起来
you need to get back on your feet financially
你得有足够的经济基础
so you can get back to pursuing your art.
那样你才能继续回去追求你的艺术
You have rare talent as an artist,Michael.
作为一个艺术家你有罕见的天份 Michael
But how are you going to do that,any of that,
但是你怎么才能做到这些事呢
and still be a part of Walt’s life?
这样能成为Walt生命中的一部分么?
I’ll do it by doing it.
我会通过努力做到的
Walt is my responsibility too.
抚养Walt也是我的责任
Then let him go.
那么就放他走
Because it’s not about you or me.
因为这不是关于我和你的事
It’s about him.
这是他的事
I don’t want to go to court, Michael.
我不想和你打官司 Michael
So please, just…
那么就拜托你…
let him go.
放他走吧
The pilot said we had lost radio contact,
飞行员说我们失去了无线电联络
but by then we were already a thousand miles off course.
但是在那之前 我们已经偏离了航线近千里了
Any search teams would’ve given up weeks ago.
并且搜救队几周前就应该放弃搜索了
So you were travelling from Sydney to Los Angeles?
那么你正从悉尼飞往洛杉矶?
Yes.
是的
So the world is still out there?
那么另外那些人还在外面?
Yeah, as far as I know.
就我所知 是的
Could you tell me your name?
你能告诉我你的名字么?
My name?
我的名字?
My name is Desmond.
我叫Desmond
Desmond, I’m John.
Desmond 我是John
You should know the gun is really unnecessary.
你得明白 现在真的不需要这把枪了
Oh yeah?
噢 是么?
So I should just hand it over to you then, should I?
那么我应该把它交给你了 是么?
How many of you are there?
你们那儿有多少人?
43. But four sailed out this morning on a raft.
呃 43个 但是有4个今天早上坐筏子出海了
A raft?
筏子?
That simulated sunlight,is that because you never leave?
那个模拟日光 是因为你从来不离开么?
Is there another way out?
还有其他的出口么?
How many of your group have gotten sick?
你们有多少人生病了?
Sick?
生病?
Sick. As in ill. As in dead.
生病 就是病了死了
Is that why it says “Quarantine”on the hatch?
这就是为什么舱门里写着”检疫隔离”的原因么?
Answer the question! No one has… No one,
回答我 没人生病 没有人
no one is sick.
没有人得病
Get up.
起来
Move.

Stand right there.
站在这儿
Do you know how to use this, Box Man?
你知道怎么用这个么 盒子先生?
Haven’t seen one of those in 20 years. Do you know how?
我已经20年没见过这个了 你知道怎么用么?
Yes. Sit.
是的 坐下
Right, now listen carefully.
好的 现在仔细听着
Type in exactly what I tell you.Understand?
我说什么你打什么 懂么
Exactly. Nothing else.
要绝对正确 不许输错
Do you hear that? What?
你听到了么? 什么?
What’d you just put in?
你刚输了什么?
What number did you just put in? 15.
你刚刚输的是哪个数? 15
Right. 16…
好的 16
Now press “Execute. ”
现在按执行健
What’s gonna happen? Just push it.
会发生什么事? 快按
Who the hell is that?
是谁?
That would be Jack.
一定是Jack
Who is he?
他是谁?
His name is Jack.
他叫Jack
He’s our doctor.
他是我们的医生
What’s he doing here?
他在这儿干什么?
To be honest with you,I’m a little surprised to see him.
老实和你说吧 看到他我也觉得很惊讶
Your doctor has a gun, brother.
你们的医生带着枪
Move.

Make one sound and I’ll shoot.
别出声 不然我就开枪
Move!

I wouldn’t do that, Jack.
如果是我 我不会这么做 Jack
Where’s Kate? What the hell did you…
Kate在哪儿? 你到底…
Move
滚…
and I kill him.
不然我杀了他
Put the gun down. Where’s Kate?
放下枪 Kate在哪儿?
Jack, it’s OK. I said drop it!
Jack 没事的 我说了 放下枪
Where’s Kate? She’s fine. Just put down…
Kate在哪儿? 她没事 放下…
I’m not putting down anything…
我什么也不放
Do you want him to die? Put it down.
你想他死么? 放下枪
Is this what you were talking about,Locke?
这就是你所说的么 Locke?
Is this your destiny?
这就是你的命运么?
“All roads lead here”? Calm down.
“该发生的总会发生的” 冷静点
Lower your gun,
放下枪
or I’ll blow his damned head off, brother.
否则我崩了他的脑袋
You!
是你
What the hell is that?
那是什么鬼东西?
It’s part of the raft,one of the pontoons.
筏子的一部分 浮着的竹筒
Stop paddling.
别划了
Hey, stop it!
嘿 停下
You’re putting a strain on the vines. It’s going to break us up.
你把绳索拉太猛了 筏子会散架的
Damn it, you’re gonna sink us!
混♥蛋♥ 你会…
Climb up! I do and we both sink.
上来 我上来的话我们都会沉下去
I’m going for the pontoon.
我游到竹筒那儿去
Don’t be an idiot.
别傻了
You see that toothy son of a bitch,
你看到那个尖牙的畜牲
you aim and squeeze. Got it? Got it.
瞄准了就开枪 知道了么 知道了
Come on! Come on, come on!
加油 加油 快 快
Gimme your hand!
把手给我
There he is. Do you see him?
他在那儿 看见了么?
I’m sorry I’m late.Packing’s been a disaster
抱歉我迟到了 打理东西很麻烦
and the plane leaves first thing in the morning.
而飞机一早就飞走了
Sure. No problem.
恩 没关系
Hey, do you wanna say hi, Walt?
呃 嘿 打个招呼吧 Walt
Hi, Walt. I’m…
嘿 Walt 我是…
I’m…
我是…
Hey, this is for you, man.
嘿 呃 这是给你的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!