When was the last time you actually saw your son?
你上次看到你儿子的确切时间是什么时候?
About a year ago.
大概一年前吧
It was fourteen months, actually.
实际上是14个月
Is that a question, Lizzy? Why is that, Mr Dawson?
这是一个问题么? 为什么 Dawson先生?
Why so long?
为什么这么长时间没见孩子?
Susan took him to Amsterdam for work.
Susan因工作原因把他带去了阿姆斯特丹
You didn’t have a problem with that?
你对这件事没有意见是么?
Excuse me?
你说什么?
Well, since she’s now going to Rome and you’re filing an injunction,
因为现在她要去罗马但你又要申请禁令
it just seems a little inconsistent.
看起来和以前的有点矛盾
Incon… No.
矛盾…不
No, no, no, no, no… She misleads you
不 不 不 她在引诱你
Don’t… She took him, though.
别回答 尽管她带走了他
I didn’t want her to go. Michael Please don’t talk
我并没同意她走 Michael拜托你别说了
You said there was nothing I could do.
你说过我无能为力的
And you didn’t, did you?
然后你就什么也没做 是么?
He’s not gonna answer that.
他不会回答这个问题的
Because there is no answer.
那是因为他回答不出
You were in an accident recently?
你最近是不是刚遭遇了车祸?
Yeah.
是的
You had several surgeries,
你做了一些外科手术
spent weeks in a private hospital room,
在一个私人医院里呆了几个星期
extensive rehabilitation.
基本康复了
Who paid for all that, Mr Dawson?
是谁付的钱 Dawson先生?
I didn’t ask you for anything.
我并没有向你要过什么
Could the record reflect Mr Dawson acknowledged
这是不是能说明Dawson先生承认
Miss Lloyd paid his bills?
Lloyd小姐帮他付了这些钱?
Susan, tell them that I didn’t ask you…
Susan 告诉他们我并没有向你要过什么
Please don’t address my client directly.
请别直接向我的委托人发话
Do you know what Walt’s first words were, Mr Dawson?
你知道Walt学会的第一个单词是什么吗 Dawson先生?
I’m sorry, what?
我很抱歉 什么?
His first words.Do you know what they were?
他学会的第一句话 你知道是什么么?
I…No.
我…不知道
I… I wasn’t there.
我…我当时不在场
Do you know what his favourite food is?
你知道他最喜欢的食物么?
Do you… OK. This is unnecessary…
你知道… 好了 够了 都是不必要的
No.
不知道
Well, for someone who wants to retain his paternal rights so badly,
对于一个死命要保留做父亲权力的人来说
you don’t seem to know much about your son, Mr Dawson.
你是不是太不了解你的孩子了 Dawson先生
I’m his father.
我是他的父亲
I’m sorry, could you say that louder,please? Just for the record
抱歉 能说得响点么 是说给记录员听的
I’m his father.
我是他的父亲
Are you crazy?
你疯了么?
You gonna take the bullet out with your bare hands?
你想徒手取出子弹么?
You got a better idea?
你有更好的主意么?
Then go to hell.
那就呆一边儿去
Never gonna be able to do it by yourself.
你一个人是做不到的
I thought we parted ways.Mike
我想我们已经分道扬镳了 Mike
We’re caught in the same current.
我们都被困在同样的洋流上
He’s still talking.
你还要说什么?
Come on…
拜托
You got a Band-Aid?
还有什么要补充的么?
Are you?
你是么?
Are you him?
你是他么?
Yes.
是的
Yes, I am.
是的 我是
I can’t believe it.
我真不敢相信
You’re finally here.
你终于来了
Well,
恩…
here I am.
我来了
Who’s she?
她是谁?
She’s with me.
她是和我一起的
What did one snowman say to the other snowman?
一个雪人对另一个雪人说了什么?
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Get rid of the knife.
把刀放下
You’re not him!
你不是他
We didn’t come here to hurt you.
我们不是来伤害你的
Yeah? Then why did you come?
是么? 那你们来干什么?
We were in a plane crash.
我们遭遇了坠机
Were you now?
刚刚么?
And when was that?
还是什么时候?
44 days ago.
44天前
44 days?
44天?
Move.

How long have you been down here? Shut it.
你在这儿呆了多久了? 闭嘴
Tie him up.
把他绑起来
Do it!
快点
Wait, wait, you’re tying up the wrong person.
等等 等等 等等 你绑错人了
How’s that, brother?
怎么说?
It’s pointless to tie me up,I’m not dangerous.
绑我是毫无意义的 我不是危险人物
But her? She’s a fugitive.
但是她 她是一个逃犯
What does that make you, then, brother?
那你又是干什么的?
I’m a regional collections manager for a cardboard manufacturer.
我是一个纸板生产公♥司♥的区域经理
Boxes, primarily.
主要是生产盒子
All right then, Box Man. Tie her up.
好吧 那么 盒子先生 把她绑起来
Don’t you dare touch…
你别想碰…
Hey!You be a good girl, right?
给我老实一点 行不?
What do you think you’re doing? What’s best for all of us.
你知道你在干什么么? 干对我们两个都好的事
Right, bring her here.
好的 把她带到这边来
Hey, John…Hey, wait! Hey!
John 嘿 等等 嘿
Shut it. Wait!
关上门 等等
You’re kiddin’, right?You’re going back?
你是在开玩笑吧 你要回去那里?
Yeah.
是的
What about all that stuff you said
那你说的那些
about waiting until morning and watching the sun rise?
等着看日出的话是怎么回事?
I changed my mind.
我改变主意了
What do you suppose all that’s about?
你想是怎么回事?
I reckon Jack’s going to do something heroic.
我猜Jack要做一些豪情壮举了
What?
怎么了?
You always try to be funny
你总是以故意说笑来掩饰
when you don’t want to answer a question.
当你不想回答一个问题的时候
“Try” to be funny?
“故意”说笑?
What’s this?
这是什么?
I found it in the jungle.
噢 在丛林里找到的
You found it? Yeah.
你找到的? 是的
Be careful…Be careful with it.
当心 拿着那东西要小心点
Here, hey, take Aaron.
来来 抱着Aaron
Come here. There you go.
来吧 接住你了
You gotta be careful with it, you know,it’s the Virgin Mary.
你得小心点 你知道 这是圣母玛利亚
She’s holy.
她是很神圣的
I didn’t realise you were so religious.
倒没发现你居然是这么虔诚的信徒
I’m not. It’s just, you know,
我不是 这只是…你知道
it might come in handy.
它迟早会派上用场的
Be a nice thing to have around.
带在身上是不错的东西
It wasn’t the flare.
那不是因为闪光弹
I said it wasn’t the flare.
我说了 那不是因为闪光弹
Those people that did this…
那些人这么做…
At first I thought they were fishermen or pirates or something.
起先我以为他们是渔民或是海盗什么的
Then I got a good look at their boat.
然后我仔细看了他们的船
You know anything about boats, Mike?
你了解船么 Mike?
Boat like that wasn’t built for the open ocean.
那种船不是用来在大洋上开的
Water’s coming over the side the first little squall.
一点小风小浪就能让船进水
Maybe got a range of a hundred miles.
航程可能也就一百多里吧
Nope. A boat like that had to have left port from somewhere close.
不 像那样的船应该是在一个很近的码头驶出的
Like the island.
比如说那个岛
French chick said the Others were coming for the kid.
法国女人说”其他人”是冲着孩子来的
I think they came, Mike.
我认为他们来了 Mike
What? He’s the one they wanted,
什么? 他是他们想要的人
why I got a bullet in my shoulder.
我肩膀为什么会中弹
Bluebeard blew us up because they wanted your kid.
那些人炸飞了我们就是因为他们想要你的孩子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!