I’m going to the hatch.
我会从舱门里掉下去
I understand why you can’t go. I mean,they need you here,
我知道为什么你不能下去 我是说 他们需要你
I get it. I do.
我知道 我真的知道
But Locke’s going into that thing whether you like it or not.
但是不管你反不反对 Locke还是会下去
And if he falls and breaks his neck…
那么如果他摔下去摔断了脖子…
Live together, die alone, right?
一起活 单独死 对么?
Right.
是的
Your fiancee was seriously injured.
你的未婚妻伤得很重
It could take as long as ten,maybe twelve hours.
手术可能会持续10到12个小时
I won’t know how extensive the damage is until I get inside.
我只有手术时才能知道她伤得有多重
She was going for a dress fitting and to look at tablecloths.
她正准备去试衣和挑选桌布
When is it? The wedding?
婚礼是…什么时候?
It’s eight months.
8个月后
I’m sure Sarah will have recovered by then, if…
我保证Sarah在那以前会恢复的…
“Recovered?” What does that mean?
“恢复”? 什么意思?
There will be ongoing physical therapy,but if she works really hard…
现在正在进行物理治疗 但是如果她真的伤得很重…
Will we be able to…you know… make love?
我们能 呃…做♥爱♥么?
You need to know that there is a chance
你得知道Sara在她下半辈子可能一直需要
Sarah might very well need professional care for the rest of her life.
很好的专业护理
What, like, she won’t be able to go to the bathroom by herself?
就像…她不能独自去浴室?
Come here.
过来
Come here.
过来
I want to tell you a little secret.
我要告诉你一个秘密
Come on.
来吧
Closer.
近一点
It’s OK.
可以了
I know I’m not gonna be dancing anymore.
我知道我再也不能跳舞了
I can still roll around at my wedding.
但我还是能参加我的婚礼
You’re invited, OK?
到时你也来 好么?
I’m going to fix you.
我会医好你的
Expected to find you halfway down there by now.
本来以为现在你已经下去了
I was waiting for you.
我在等你
So you want me to go down first?
那么你是想让我先下去?
Well, you’re lighter.
是的 你比较轻
I can belay you down and bring you back up just as easy.
我能放你下去也能轻松得把你拉上来
Shaft might get narrower down there, too.
通道在下面也可能会变窄
You left out the part where you just wanna see if I get eaten by something.
你在上面就是因为你想看看我有没有被什么东西吃掉
Yeah, well. That too.
是的 恩 那也是一个原因
Not too tight? I’ve got it.
不会太紧吧? 刚好
OK.
好了
Wait.
等等
What do I say if need to stop?
如果我想停下我该怎么说?
“Stop.”
“停下”
Right. OK.
恩 好的
Let’s go.
好的 我去了
Kate! Are you all right?
啊 Kate 你还好么?
Yeah.
还好
I dropped the light.
我把手电筒掉了
Maybe we should…
我们也许应该…
Well, OK, then.
呃 那好吧
Stop!
停下
What is it?
看见什么了?
I think there’s something down…
下面好像有什么东西…
Kate, are you all right?
Kate 你还好吧?
You’re kidding, right?
你在说笑吧?
You’re going back?
你要回去那儿?
Yeah.
是的
What about all that stuff you said about waiting until morning
你自己说的要我们等到天亮
and watching the sun rise?
并且看到日出
I changed my mind.
我改变主意了
Damn it!
混♥蛋♥
You all right, brother?
兄弟 你还好吧?
I’m fine. I’m fine.
我没事 没事
Take it easy, keep the weight off.
放松点 把绑带卸下来
Here, let me look.
来 我看看
Does this hurt?
很痛么?
Well, you haven’t sprained it, then.
恩 你没有扭伤
Don’t fancy your chances of catching up, though.
但我认为今晚你没机会能追上我了
I wasn’t trying to catch up.
我没想着要追上你
Oh, aye, ‘course you weren’t.
好吧 你不是这么想的
What do you know about sprains?
你是怎么知道我没有扭伤的?
I was almost a doctor, once.
我以前可以说是一个医生
Small world.
世界真是很小
You’re a doctor, then?
那么说你也是医生?
So what’s your excuse?
那你有什么理由?
Excuse?
理由?
For running like the Devil’s chasing you?
跑得好像后面有恶魔追着你一样的理由
My excuse: I’m training.
我的理由…我在训练
Training for what?
为了什么训练?
For a race around the world.
为了跑遍全球
Impressive, I know.
我知道很令人惊讶
So your excuse better be good, brother.
那么你的理由最好也能说得过去 兄弟
Just trying to work a few things out.
只是为了想些事情
A girl, right?
一个女孩 是么?
A patient.
一个病人
Ah, but, a girl patient.
啊 一个女病人
What’s her name?
她叫什么名字?
Her name’s Sarah.
她叫Sarah
What’d you do to her, then?
那么你对她做了什么?
Do to her?
做了什么?
You must have done something worthy of this self-flagellation.
你这么自我摧残肯定是做了一些有价值的事
I told her…
我告诉她…
I made a promise I couldn’t keep.
我做了一个承诺但我无法履行
I told her I’d fix her
我告诉她我会医好她…
and I couldn’t.
但是不能
I failed.
我失败了
Just one thing…
再问一下…
What if you did fix her?
如果你医好了她呢?
I didn’t.
我没有
But what if you did?
但是如果你做到了呢?
You don’t know what you’re talking about.
伙计 你不知道你现在在说什么
I don’t? Why not?
我不知道? 我怎么会不知道?
With her situation,that would be a miracle, “brother”.
因为在她的情况看来 能医好那真是奇迹了 兄弟
And you don’t believe in miracles.
那你就是不相信奇迹了?
Right.
是的
Well, then.I’m gonna give you some advice, anyway.
无论如何我再给你个建议吧
You have to lift it up.
你得把它抬起来
Lift it up?
把它抬起来?
Your ankle.
你的脚踝
You got to keep it elevated.
得让它保持住一定的高度
It’s been nice chatting…
聊得真愉快
Jack, I’m Desmond.
Jack 我是Desmond
Well, good luck, brother.
那么 兄弟 祝你好运
See you in another life, yeah?
在新生活中再见了 好么?
I wouldn’t do that.
我不会这么做
Where’s Kate?
Kate在哪儿?
What the hell’s…
你到底做了…
Am I alive?
我还活着么?
Yeah. Yeah, you’re alive.
是,是的 你还活着
You smell.
你身上有气味
Well, thank you.
谢谢
Wow. You really smell.
你身上气味很浓
Yeah, I went for a run.
是 我…我去跑过步了
You smell like you ran far.
好像你跑了很远
Well, I showered.I guess I just didn’t cool…
我淋过浴了 我是说 我想我现在不是太酷
I wanted to get back down here and check on you and…It was a tour de stade.
我在一个竞技场里跑步 现在回来想再来看看你
What?
什么?
When you run all the steps in every section of a stadium. Up and down.
就是在体育场的每一个区里上上下下地跑
Why would you do that?
你为什么那么做?
I’m intense.
我很紧张

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!