The Others are coming.
“其它人”就要来了
You have only three choices: Run, hide, or die.
我们只有3个选择 跑 躲 要么就是死
We do have a plan.
我们确实有个计划
Yeah, go to the jungle,
你去丛林里弄些炸♥药♥回来
get some dynamite, blow open a hatch,hide everyone inside.
然后炸开舱盖让大家躲进去
No.

Stop! Stop it!
停下 快停下
Stop it, we can’t!
停下 我们不能这么做
Stop, don’t light it!
停下 别点着
第二季 第一集
迷 失
4, 8, We’re dead. 15. Doomed and dead.
4 8 我们死定了 15 注定要死了…
Hurley, you OK?
Hurley 你还好吧?
Huh? Yeah. Awesome.I just…have to pee.
噢 是的 还不错 我想去尿尿
Great idea, dude, go look in the burning death hole.
好主意 你们两个…去看看那个着火的死亡之洞吧
What is it?
这到底是什么?
It doesn’t matter what it is.
是什么并不重要
We blew the door so we could get everyone inside so they’d be safe.
我们炸开舱门就能让大家在里面安全避难了么?
That plan is not gonna work.
这计划不会管用的
We’ll never get everyone down in time.
我们不可能让大家都能及时下去
Water. Shallow. Sounds like a puddle.
是水 很浅 更像是一个污水坑
40 feet down? 50, tops.
大概…在下面40英尺处? 最多50
We could use the wire from the fuselage,
我们可以用从机身上拉下来的绳子
rig up a harness…
绕在身上作为保护
John, we’re leaving now. Yes. Great idea, let’s do that.
John 我们要走了 是的 好主意 我们照做好了
We all went through a lot to get here.
我们经历了好多磨难才走到这一步 Jack
The ladder is broken.
梯子已经坏了
You’re gonna lower 40 people down there one by one?
你要让40个人一个个从这儿下去?
They’re waiting for us to tell them what do,
他们正等着我们回去告诉他们怎么做
so forget the harnesses.
别去做那什么保护索了
What?
怎么?
Why don’t we all just calm down here?
我们还是冷静一下吧
No, if you wanna go exploring in the morning, fine,
听着 如果你想在白天下去探险的话 没问题
but tonight we’re done.
但是今晚 我们收工了
I’m gonna get the dynamite we didn’t use and we’re heading back to the caves.
我去拿我们没用过的炸♥药♥ 然后我们回营地去
So how about you pack it up, John?
John 你来帮忙包炸♥药♥怎么样?
Sure. Of course.
可以 当然可以
OK.
好的
Why don’t you want to go down there,Jack?
Jack 你为什么不想下去看看?
Female, late twenties, no ID.
女性 将近30岁 没有身份证明
Coded twice on the way over here…
她第二次来这儿做电击了
Where’s the other one?
另一个呢?
They’re on their way.
在我们后面 马上来了
Fire department had to use the jaws.
消防队得占用一下进口
What do we got?
伤者的情况?
Female, late twenties, auto accident.
女性 将近30岁
What is that?
那到底是什么东西?
A piece of the steering column.
驾驶杆的一部分
Let’s go. Keep that collar steady.
好了 我们开始 抓稳她的领口
Page my father Already did.
让我爸记录了么? 已经说了
Tell me. Her tire blew.
详细情况 她的车爆胎了
car jumped the divider,hit an SUV.
车子飞过了隔离带 撞上了一辆城市越野车
BP’s dropping!
血压一直在下降
Pericardial’s pierced. Was she driving? Yeah. Alone.
车是她开得么? 是的 就她一个人
Where’s the driver of the SUV?
城市越野车的驾驶员呢?
Adam Rutherford, 57,chest trauma, no breath sounds.
Adam Rutherford 57岁 胸口外伤 没有呼吸了
Tube Mr Rutherford… I can’t intubate, you’ve got to.
给Rutherford插管… 我不会插管 应该你来
Dr Shephard, her BP’s 80/60.
Sheppard医生 她的血压已经降到60到80了
OK. I need a syringe. A big one.
好了 我要一个注射器 大点的
You, hold pressure.
你 帮忙压紧点
88 over 52, no radial pulse.
52到88了 没有脉搏了
I know, I know. Sac’s flooded.
我知道 知道 都是血
Where’s that… Here.
注射器 给你
Got it? Yep.
可以了么? 是的
BP’s stabilizing.
血压稳定了
Time of death: 8.15am.
死亡时间 早上8点15分
OK. Get me a blood gas and a C spine.
好了 我要血液气体
Get her up to ICU and keep her immobilised.
把她带去重症监护室 别让她动
I wanna dance at my wedding.
我想在婚礼上…跳舞
Did you hear that?
你听到了么?
You need to take it easy, OK?Just relax…
亲爱的 你得放松一下 好么? 放轻松点
What did she say?
她说什么?
She said she has to dance at her wedding.
她说她想在她婚礼上跳舞
OK, no one is out there.
那儿没人
No one is coming.
没人会来的
But the French woman said…
但是那个法国女人说过…
The French woman is missing a bloody wing nut.
那个法国女人有点不正常 你知道么?
I mean, it was all bollocks.It’s a ghost story.
我是说 那全是胡说的 只是一个鬼故事罢了
She set the fire herself.
黑烟是她自己点的
What?
怎么了?
Nothing.
没什么
Has anyone seen Vincent?
有人见到Vincent么?
The dog? Anyone seen him?
那只狗 有人见到它么?
Has anyone seen the dog?
有人看见那只狗么?
Where are you going?
你去哪儿?
I lost the damn dog.
那只狗走丢了
Why’d you do that?
你为什么这么做?
Why’d you light the fuse, man?
你为什么要点燃导火线?
Why wouldn’t I light the fuse?
我为什么不点呢?
Maybe because I was running towards you,
因为我正跑向你
waving my arms,yelling, “Don’t do that!”
挥着手 大叫着 别这么做
Well, you’ve got a point there.
恩 你说到点子上了
I guess I was excited to get inside.
我猜可能是因为我很想进去看看吧
That’s why we came here, isn’t it?
我是说我们就是为了这个而来的 不是么?
That’s why we went out to the Black Rock,
就是为了这个我们才这么大老远跑去”黑岩石”那儿
and got the dynamite to blow the hatch.
带回炸♥药♥炸开了舱盖
We did it so we could get inside, Hugo.
我们这么做了所以我们才能躲进去 Hugo
And to save everybody’s lives.
然后拯救大家
And to save everyone’s lives.
然后拯救大家
Or maybe it was just our destiny. Right, John?
或者说这就是我们的命运 对么 John?
Maybe.
也许是
Guys. It’s the hatch door.
伙计们 呃 这个舱盖…
You’d better see this.
你们最好过来看看
This is not a good idea.
别走太远了
I saw him five minutes ago.
5分钟前我还看见它的
Besides,you said there wasn’t anyone out here.
况且你也说过 那儿根本没有其它人
I said we didn’t see anyone.
我是说我们没见到任何人
The dog will come back on his own,he always does.
那只狗会自己回来的 它总是这样的
Watching that dog was the one thing anybody ever asked me to do.
看管那只狗是别人第一次拜托我的事
If something happens to him…
如果它有个什么三长两短…
When was the last time you slept or had something to eat?
你上一次睡觉或是吃东西是在什么时候?
You’re exhausted.
你已经有点虚脱了
I can’t tell that kid I lost his dog because I was exhausted.
我不能告诉那个孩子我丢了他的狗只是因为我太累了
I’ll circle around behind him.
我从后面抓它
OK.
好的
Where are you!? Sayid!
你在哪儿? Sayid
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么?
What is it?
怎么了?
What?
什么?
Why do you want to get down there so bad?
你为什么这么想下去?
“- Ly”. Why do I want to get down there so “badly”?
小姐 我为什么这么想下去?
Jack thinks I’m crazy, doesn’t he?
Jack认为我疯了 是么?
Why? Cos you want to drop into a hatch that’s been locked from the inside
为什么? 因为你想从一个写着”检疫隔离”
by a foot-thick steel door that says “Quarantine”?
并从里面锁住了的舱门里进去?
Look at the bright side:The damage is done.
恩 往好的方面想想吧 舱门已经被毁了
Bright side.
好的方面
And if Jack thinks I’ve lost it,I can’t blame him, really.
如果Jack认为我有点疯狂 我不怪他 真的
Then again, five hours ago I was pulled into a hole
并且5个小时以前 我差点被一个看起来
by what appeared to be a column of black smoke.
像柱状的黑烟拉进洞里
Did you see it, Kate?
你看到了么 Kate?
Then I guess we’re both crazy.
那么我想我们都疯了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!