I can hear you. Come out.
我听到你在那儿了 出来吧
Please. He needs his mother.
求你了 他需要回到他母亲那儿
They were not here.
他们不在这儿
Danielle, you have to give us the baby.
Danielle 你得把孩子给我们
I just
我只是…
wanted my Alex back.
想要回我的Alex
I thought
我以为…
if I gave them the baby…
如果我把这孩子交给他们…
It’s okay.
好了
I know.
我知道
It’s okay.
没事了
I got him.
我拿稳了
There never were any others.
从来就没有什么”其他人”
You started the fires yourself!
火是你自己点起来的
No. I heard them whispering.
不 我听见他们的耳语声了
You’re a nut job.
你傻掉了
You heard nothing.
你根本什么也没听见
I heard them say they were coming for the child.
我听见他们说他们会来抢走孩子
The others said they were coming for the boy.
“其他人”说他们会来抢走这男孩的
You’re pathetic.
你这个可怜虫
Wire.
线
Hold that end.
抓住另一头
Now the fuse.
现在是导火索了
I’ll do it.
我来吧
That’s as far as it goes. It’s far enough.
只能弄这么远了 够远了
I’ll light it.
我来点
You take cover. There’ll be enough burn time for me to get clear.
你们找个掩体躲好 我有足够的时间可以逃走
Wait. Just a sec.
等一下
What was that about back there?
那么刚才在那儿是怎么回事?
What was what about?
什么怎么回事?
Putting the dynamite in your pack.
把炸♥药♥放在你的包里
I made a judgment call.
我做了一个判断与抉择
We drew straws.
我们是抽签的
I’m not gonna let drawing straws make decisions like that.
抱歉 但是我不会让像那样抽签来替我们做抉择的 Kate
You had no right.
你没有权利这样
Everybody wants me to be a leader till I make a decision they don’t like.
每个人都想让我来当领导者 直到我做出了他们不喜欢的决定
You want to keep second guessing me?
你想就这样一直在事后才来劝告我么 Kate?
That’s your call.
那就是你的事了
There’s something you need to know.
你要知道一点
If we survive this, if we survive tonight…
如果我们这次活下来了 我们今晚就活下来了…
we’re gonna have a Locke problem.
我们还会有Locke的问题要解决
And I have to know that you’ve got my back.
现在我想知道你是支持我的
I got your back.
我支持你
Are we ready?
准备好了么?
Wait a sec. Wait a sec.
等一下 等一下
No, no, no.
不 不 不 不
Stop!
停下
Stop, we can’t do this.
停下 我们不能这么做
Stop! Wait!
停下 等等
Stop! We can’t do this!
停下 我们不能这么做
Stop it! Stop it! We can’t!
停下 停下 我们不能
Stop, don’t light it! We can’t do this!
停下 别点 我们不能这么做
We can’t do this! Stop!
我们不能这么做 快停下
We gotta stop it. The numbers are bad.
停下 这些不是好数字 停下 快停下
What are you doing? Why’d you do that?
你在干什么? 你为什么那么做?
Wait! The numbers are bad!
等等 这些数字不是好数字
The numbers are bad!
这些数字不是好数字
The numbers are bad!
这些数字不是好数字
Hurley, Stop!Hurley, You gotta get back.
Hurley 停下 Hurley 你得赶快回来
You gotta get back. You gotta get back.
你快回来 快回来
It’s closer.
越来越近了
Give me the damn flare gun. Hold on.
把信♥号♥♥枪给我 等一下
It’s closer. I’m telling you.
越来越近了 告诉你 看看吧
I know, okay. I’ve got one flare. One flare.
听着 我知道 好么? 我只有一发信♥号♥♥ 就一发
Okay. I know. You don’t see anything.
什么? 好的 我知道了 你什么也没看到 好的
What the hell are you expecting?
你还等着能看见什么?
In case you haven’t noticed, it’s dark.
万一你没看见呢 现在一片漆黑
What is it? Is it a ship?
那是什么? 是一艘船么?
We don’t know, little man.
我们不知道 小伙计 我们不知道
Starboard? Port?
右舷? 左舷?
Uh… Port. Port.
左舷 左舷
What the hell am I supposed to do?
好了 到底我该怎么做?
Han. You and Chewie wanna slow down and talk to me?
你们两个停一下来看看这里好么?
We have to fire the flare.
我们得打信♥号♥♥枪了
We don’t know what it is. It could be anything. Junk.
我们不知道这是什么 任何东西都有可能
We don’t know if Sayid’s radar works.
一块在海上漂的舢板 我们甚至不知道Sayid的雷达管不管用
He ever fix something that don’t?
你看见过那家伙修的东西失灵过么?
It’s moving away.
它走远了
Junk knows how to steer?
漂浮着的舢板知道改变航线 恩?
We’re moving. It doesn’t mean…
我们在动 这不代表…
Are you gonna give me the damn gun
听着 你是把信♥号♥♥枪给我
or am I gonna have to take it?
还是让我来抢?
What’re you gonna do? Shoot me?
你能怎么样 向我开枪?
It’s almost gone!
快消失了
Come on!
快点了
Please, God!
拜托 老天…
It’s coming back!
回来了
It’s coming back!
回来了
We’ve been on an island for a month, man.
我们在一个岛上呆了快一个月了 伙计
Plane crash, huh? Well, how about that!
飞机坠毁 恩? 呃 到底怎么回事?
We were on an island… flight 815… Hey, where are we?
我们在一个岛上 呃 815航♥班♥ 嘿 我们这是在哪儿?
Hey, it’s a good thing we found you!
好在我们找到了你们
We survived, and there’s a whole group of people on the island.
我们幸存了 并且 还有一群人和…
Well, ain’t that something.
你们很了不起啊
Yeah.
是的
Only, the thing is, we’re gonna have to take the boy.
唯一的问题是 我们得把这孩子带走
What? What’d you say?
什么? 你说什么?
The boy. We’re gonna have to take him.
这个男孩 我们得把他带走
Hey, what the hell’s going on here?
到底是怎么回事?
Who are you people?
你们是什么人?
Just give us the boy.
把孩子给我们
I’m not giving you anybody.
我不会给你们任何人的
Well, all right then.
那好吧
Dad! Dad!
爸爸 爸爸
No! Walt, no! Dad! Dad!
不 Walt 不 爸爸 爸爸