Hold… Hold the door!
等…等等关门
I gotta get on… this flight!
我得上这架飞机
Sir, the Jetway’s closed.
先生 登机口已经关闭了
Please. For the love of all that is good and holy in the world,
求你了 我代表全世界的真爱和圣洁
let me on this plane.
求你让我登机吧
All right, one second.
好吧 等一下
Hunter? This is Gina. We’ve got one more.
Hunter我是Jenna 这儿还有一个人
Ta.
好的
This is your lucky day.
今天是你幸运的一天
You say something?
你在说什么?
Nope.
没什么
I thought I heard 23.
我想我听见了”23″
Does that mean something to you?
那对你有什么意义么?
What?
什么?
That number? 23?
那个数字”23″
The guy who called the feds on me back in Australia
那个在澳大利亚收留过我的人
did it for a $23,000 reward.
为了23000的赏金出♥卖♥♥♥了我
Mean something to you?
对你有什么意义么?
Nah.
没有
It’s just a number.
只是一个数字
Better catch up.
我们得赶上去了
I can barely see ’em.
快看不见他们了
We shouldn’t be this close to each other, Jack.
我们不能离得这么近 Jack
If we blow up, we blow up.
如果爆♥炸♥了 就一起被炸吧
What the hell was all that about back there?
到底是怎么一回事 John?
What was what about?
什么怎么回事?
You asked to let you go. That’s right.
在那儿你让我松手 恩 是的
That thing was taking you down the hole.
不 那东西正在把你往洞里拉
It wasn’t gonna hurt me. It was gonna kill you.
它不会伤害我的 不 John 它会杀了你
I seriously doubt that.
我绝对表示怀疑
Look, I need for you to…
听着 我需要你…
I need for you to explain to me what the hell’s going on inside your head.
我需要你向我解释你脑子里到底在想什么 John
I need to know why you believe that thing wasn’t gonna…
我想知道你为什么认为那个东西不会…
I believe that I was being tested.
我相信我正在被考验
Tested. Yeah. Tested.
考验? 是的 考验
I think that’s why you and I don’t see eye to eye sometimes, Jack.
我想这就是为什么我们有时不能互相了解的原因 Jack
Because you’re a man of science.
因为你是一个相信科学的人
Yeah. And what does that make you?
是的 那你呢?
Me? Well, I’m a man of faith.
我? 我是一个相信命运的人
Do you really think all this is an accident?
你真的以为这些都是一场事故么?
That we, a group of strangers, survived.
我们 一帮陌生人 幸存了下来
Many of us with just superficial injuries.
其中很多人都只是受了很浅的一点伤
You think we crashed on this place by coincidence?
你以为我们是凑巧坠落到这个地方的么?
Especially this place.
尤其是这个地方?
We were brought here for a purpose. For a reason. All of us.
我们被带到这儿来是有目的有原因的 我们大家都是
Each one of us was brought here for a reason.
我们每个人被带到这儿来都是有原因的
Brought here?
被带来这里
And who brought us here, John?
是谁把我们带来这里的 John?
The island.
这个岛
The island brought us here.
是这个岛把我们带到这儿来的
This is no ordinary place. You’ve seen that, I know you have.
这不是一个寻常的地方 你也看见了 我知道你看见了
The island chose you too, Jack.
这个岛也选择了你 Jack
It’s destiny.
这就是命运
Did you talk with Boone about destiny, John?
你和Boone也谈过命运了么 John?
Boone was a sacrifice that the island demanded.
Boone是这个岛所要求的牺牲品
What happened to him at that plane was a part of a chain of events
他在那架飞机里所发生的一切
that led us here,
是把我们带到这儿来的一系列事件中的一件
that led us down a path,
这些事让我们走到了同一条路上
that led you and me to this day, to right now.
它们带我们到了今天 到了现在
And where’s that path end, John?
这条路什么时候是个尽头 John?
The path ends at the hatch.
尽头就在舱门那儿
The hatch, Jack.
那个舱门 Jack
All of it. All of it happened so we can open the hatch.
全部 发生的全部的事都是为了让我们能够打开舱门
No. No, we’re opening the hatch so that we can survive.
不 不 我们打开舱门是为了能幸存下来
Survival is all relative, Jack.
幸存也是很有关系的 Jack
I don’t believe in destiny.
我不相信命运
Yes, you do.
不 你相信的
You just don’t know it yet.
你只是还不了解罢了
I’m sorry, sir, but the special wheelchair that we use for loading disabled passengers,
不好意思 先生 我们为残疾乘客特制的轮椅…
no one seems to know where it is right now,
我们一下子找不到了
and unless we find it, I’m not sure we can get you on.
在我们找到那张轮椅之前 我们无法让你登机
There’s not another flight till tomorrow.
明天之前已经没有班次了
I’m aware, but there’s nothing I can do.
是的 我知道 先生 但是我真的没办法
Look, I can get Michelle. We can carry him on.
我能带着 Michelle 我们可以把他抬上去
Mind if we carry you on?
你不介意我们把你抬上去吧?
No, that would be fine.
不 那样很好
Here we go.
就是这儿了
Here’s your seat.
这儿是你的座位
I’ll get your bags, sir.
我把你的包拿来 先生
If you need anything, press the “call” button.
如果有什么需要的 只要按这个钮就行了
Okay.
好的
Hugo, take these extra sticks back a couple hundred yards.
把这些多余的炸♥药♥带远一点
Me?
我么?
Oh, okay.
好的
Got it.
知道了
Be careful.
小心点
Can I have a flashlight?
给我一个手电筒好么?
‘Cause, uh, the torch around the dynamite thing,
因为 火把围着一根炸♥药♥
not making sense to me.
对我来说太离奇了
Kate, you run the fuse.
Kate 你来牵导火索
Jack and I will rig the charges.
Jack和我来装炸♥药♥
Okay.
好的
I turned it on a little while ago.
我刚刚才打开过的
Sayid said every hour.
Sayid说过每小时打开一次
Look, we’re 15 miles out.
听着 我们已经离岛15英里远了
We could be here for weeks.
我们可能会在这儿呆上好几个星期
If that battery runs out… The man said every hour.
如果电池用完了… 他说了 每个小时
Nothing.
没东西
Five minutes. No more.
5分钟 不能再长了
Aye, aye.
好 好
Know what I like about you, Mike?
知道我喜欢你的哪一点么 Mike?
You got the patience of a saint.
你有圣人才有的耐心
Yeah? Why you say that?
是么? 为什么你这么说?
I’ve seen the way he talks to you.
我看到了他对你说话的方式
The way he runs around, does whatever the hell he wants.
他跑来跑去 做他愿做的事
I’d have shown him the back of my hand a long time ago.
如果是我我早就会狠狠打他一顿了
You would, huh?
你会的 是么?
Hell of a lot cheaper than a shrink.
是的 你说对了
Is that what your father did to you? Show you the back of his hand?
那是你父亲对待你的方式么? 狠狠打你一顿?
My daddy never got a chance to beat me.
我的爸爸没机会打我
Shot himself when I was eight.
在我8岁的时候他开枪自杀了
That why you wanna die?
这就是为什么你这么想死了?
What?
什么?
Since you told me you wanted on this raft, I couldn’t figure it out.
自从你说你想上救生艇开始 我就想不通了
Why’s a guy who only cares about himself wanna risk his life to save everyone else?
为什么一个只知道关心自己的人会冒着生命危险去救其它人?
Way I see it, there’s only two choices.
就我所知道的 这只有两个可能
You’re either a hero,
你如果不是想成为一个英雄
or you wanna die.
就是想死了
Well…I ain’t no hero, Mike.
我不是英雄 Mike
That what I think it is?
这代表了什么?
Something’s out there.
有东西在那边
What the hell is that?
那到底是什么?
There’s no footprints, no tracks.
看不见有脚印 没有什么痕迹
This is it? This is the black smoke?
就这些了? 这就是黑烟?
Where are they?
他们在哪儿?
I don’t know.
我不知道
She’s here.
她就在这儿
You come out!
你出来
Right now!
马上
Calm down.
冷静点

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!