You know, I was…
你知道 我…
Listen, I was thinking, um…
听着 我在想
I was thinking maybe you could take him.
我在想也许你能照看一下他
But Ma, if it’s a question of money, I…
妈 如果这是钱的问题的话 我…
What am I supposed to do with him?
然么我该拿他怎么办?
He’s not supposed to be mine.
他不应该是我的
This was never part of the plan.
这可不是当初就想好的
Yeah, I…
好吧 我…
Thanks, Ma.
谢谢
Hey, man.
伙计
I was, uh… I need new batteries.
我在 呃… 我要新电池
You wanna try?
要试一下么?
What? Come on, come here.
什么? 来吧 过来
You drive for awhile.
你来试着驾驶一会儿
Really? Absolutely.
真的么? 是啊
Okay, now. Look.The most important part of this boat is the rudder.
好的 听着 舵是船最重要的部分
It’s how you steer.
我告诉你怎么掌舵
You turn it gradually. Nothing sharp, okay?
慢慢地转动 别太用力 好么?
Push it this way.
往这儿推
Where are we going?
我们往哪儿走?
Look.
看
So we’re going approximately north by northeast.
我们大约是往北方或东北方向移♥动♥
So hopefully that puts us into a shipping lane.
这样我们就会有希望驶上海洋航线…
Or we hit some land.
或是看到陆地之类的
What do I aim for?
我该怎么找准方向?
See that cloud on the horizon?
看到地平线那儿的云了么?
Yeah.
恩
You aim for that.
你就朝那儿走吧
Yep.
好的
Okay. Got it.
好的 我知道了
How come you and my mom didn’t stay together?
为什么你和我妈妈不住在一起呢?
We tried.
我们尝试过了
It just didn’t work out. So our lives, our interests
但没有用 我们的生活 我们的爱好…
just went in different directions.
完全是不同路的
How come I never saw you?
那为什么我从没见到过你?
‘Cause your mom didn’t want me to.
因为你妈妈不想让我见你
She did what she thought was best.
她认为她做的一切都是为你好
She was wrong.
她错了
Rudder.
舵
We lost the rudder.
舵掉了
Rudder. Rudder.
舵 舵
We’re losing it! It’s sinking!
它沉下去了 我们会丢了舵
Stop the boat.
把船停下
Stop the boat!
把船停下
Just pull the sail down.
把帆收起来
Right.
好的
Dad!
爸爸
Sawyer! Give me the rope. Throw it.
Sawyer 把绳子给我
Sawyer! It’s sinking.
Sawyer 它在下沉
I can’t reach it.
我够不到
Tie it around the rudder and we’ll pull you in!
把它拴在舵板上 我们会把你拉回来的
Okay.
好的
Come on, buddy.
加油 伙计
You just saved our ass, buddy.
你救了我们的命 伙计
Here’s your shirt. You should put that back on before you burn.
这是你的衬衣 在你被晒伤前你最好穿上
Sorry. Yeah, well…
抱歉 恩 没事…
It’s the luck of the draw.
中签很幸运
Sun sets in 90 minutes, give or take.
太阳大约90分钟后下山
If we want to get back to the hatch, we have to hustle.
我们要回舱门那儿就得快点动身了
Okay, this is how we do this.
好的 我们这么做
I’ll lead. Kate, you’re right behind me.
我带路 Kate 你跟着我
Then Hurley. John, you bring up the rear.
然后是Hurley John 你最后
If you see me heading the wrong way…
如果你看见我走错路了…
We should stagger our formation.
我们应该错开队形
Keep a safe distance from each other.
相互之间保持一定的安全距离
All right. We stagger.
好的 我们错开走
If anyone hears anything or sees anything…
如果有人听见什么或是看到什么…
Like the security system that eats people?
像是吃人的安全系统之类的?
Yeah. Like that.
就像那个
You two, you take your packs off, you put ’em down and you run. You got it?
你们两个卸下背包放到地上马上跑 懂了么?
Got it. Yes, sir.
知道了 是的 长官
Okay. Let’s do this.
好的 我们走吧
He died bravely.
他死得很勇敢
What?
什么?
Your brother.
你的哥哥
Yeah.
是的
Thanks.
谢谢
Do you think all this…
你认为这些事…
…all we’ve been through…?
我们所经历的这些…
Do you think we’re being punished?
你认为是我们所受的惩罚么?
Punished for what?
对于什么的惩罚?
Things we did before.
我们以前的所做所为
The secrets we kept.
我们隐瞒的秘密
The lies we told.
我们说的谎言
Who do you think is punishing us?
你认为是谁在惩罚我们?
Fate.
命运
No one’s punishing us.
没人在惩罚我们
No such thing as fate.
这世上没有命运这回事
Are you okay? I’m fine. Keep going.
你还好吧? 我没事 继续走吧
We’re losing the light.
天色暗下来了
Try to keep up. I’m coming.
尽量跟上 我来了
Over here.
在这儿
You can barely breathe. We’re going to rest.
你太累了 我们休息一下
Rest? She’s out there right now.
休息? 她现在就在那儿…
In another mile, you’re going to collapse.
还差很远 你会受不了的
We’re going to take a break.
我们得休息一下
Is this where Boone fell?
Boone就是在这儿摔下来的么?
The plane was up there.
这架飞机本来是在上面的
Where did it come from?
它是从哪儿来的?
Based on the maps inside, Nigeria.
根据里面的地图来看 是从尼日利亚来的
Anyone onboard?
上面有人么?
Two men, dressed as priests.
两个穿的像牧师的人
Priests? Drug runners in disguise.
牧师? 伪装成牧师的毒贩
The plane was loaded with heroin.
满飞机都是海♥洛♥因♥
All right.
知道了…
Now we go.
我们该走了
So, dude, what do you think’s inside that hatch thing?
伙计 你认为在那个舱门里面的是什么?
What do you think’s inside it?
你认为那里面有什么?
Stacks of TV dinners from the fifties or something.
像是一堆50年代的冷冻快餐什么的
And TVs with cable. Some cell phones. Clean socks. Soap. Twinkies.
还有连着电缆的电视 手♥机♥ 干净的袜子 香皂 还有类似三明治的东西
You know, for dessert after the TV dinners.
你知道 就当作是餐后的甜点吧
Twinkies keep for, like, 8,000 years, man.
那种三明治可以保存8000年左右 伙计
I like Twinkies too.
我也很喜欢那种三明治似的东西
Come on, really. What do you think’s inside?
好了 说真的 你认为里面有什么?
Hope.
希望
I think hope’s inside.
我认为里面有我们的希望
Whoever named this place Dark Territory,genius.
不管是谁 把这儿叫做”黑暗地域”的人…都是天才