What’s that in your hand?
你手里的是什么?
Nothing.
没什么
Holding out on me? I’m not holding out.
你瞒着我? 我瞒着你? 不 没有
Give it to me.
给我
What? I’m not holding.
给你什么? 我什么都没拿
Give it.
把它给我
I got nothing in my hand!
我手里什么都没有
Get off!
快给我
Get up!
起来
Get up!
起来
Let it go. Let it go!
松手 松手
What are you, crazy? Let it go!
你怎么了 疯了么? 松手
Get off! Let it go!
下去 松手
Get off!
滚开
Get off me!
从我身上滚开
You’re pathetic.
你这个可怜虫
You’re pathetic!
你这个可怜虫
Rousseau’s on the beach. She needs you.
Rousseau在海滩那儿 她要见你
Rousseau? What for? I don’t know.
Rousseau? 怎么了? 我不知道
Help! Help!
救命 救命 来人啊
Help! Someone! Help!
救命 来人啊 救命
What happened?
怎么了?
Her head.
她的头
Is he all right?
他还好么?
Did she take my baby?
她抢走了我的孩子?
Did she take my baby?
她抢走了我的孩子是么?
Which way did she go?
她往哪儿去了?
Claire,Which way did she go?
Claire 她往哪儿去了?
I don’t know!
我不知道
She took my baby!
她抢走了我的孩子
This is your fault! You brought her into the camp!
全怪你 是你把他带到我们营地来的
If you had given me a gun…
当初如果你给我一把抢的话…
Do not hit me again.
不准再打我了
You want to waste time assigning blame?
你是想浪费时间来抱怨么
There’s plenty to go around.
这些时间足够让我们去找她了
She has a head start. If we leave now, we can catch her.
她先走了 如果我们现在就去 还能赶上她
How we gonna do that?
我们怎么能追上她?
Because I know where she’s going.
因为我知道她往哪儿去了
Please now… I want my baby.
不 不要…我要找回我的孩子
I can carry all the sticks in my pack.
你可以把炸♥药♥全部放我包里
The more insulation we stuff in, the better.
中间隔离的东西越多越好
I think we should split ’em up.
我想我们应该分开来拿
What?
什么?
It’s not smart to keep it all together, so we split ’em up.
把它们放一起是很不明智的 我们还是分开带吧
If we need three sticks to blow the hinge, then we should bring six.
如果我们要3根来炸开舱门盖的话 我们就要带上6根炸♥药♥
Three and three.
三个三个分开拿
A fail-safe. In case one of us…
以防万一我们其中一人…
You and me then.
那就你和我吧
No. I’m taking one.
不 我要带一包
Not gonna happen.
这不可能 不行
This is why I came. You wasted a trip.
我来这儿就是为了这个 那么你就是白来了
I need to do this.
我必须要这么做
Kate, no one owes anyone anything.
Kate 没人欠别人什么
I’m carrying one. We’re done.
我要带一包 没得说了
This is not your decision. It is.
这不是由你来定的 Kate 这就是由我来定的
We’ll draw straws.
我们抽签吧
They’re coming…
他们就要来了
We don’t have time to argue about who risks their life, so.
我们没时间来决定由谁来冒这个险了 那么…
we let fate decide.
我们就让命运来决定吧
Works for me.
我同意
What about you? You wanna carry some dynamite?
你呢? 也想带点炸♥药♥么?
What?
怎么了?
You got some…
你的身上…
Arnzt on you.
Arnzt的…
Short sticks carry the packs.
谁抽到短的就由谁来背炸♥药♥
Looks like it’s you and me, Kate.
就是你和我了 Kate
So, what’s this stuff even do?
这东西是用来干嘛的?
Well, the transmitter sends out an SOS in case someone’s listening.
这个是发报机 向别人发送求救信♥号♥♥的
And if there’s anything out there,
并且在这片海域里有什么动静的话
we’ll see it on this radar screen here.
我们都可以在这个雷达屏幕里看到
Here we go.
开始吧
Come on.
拜托
Someone, find us.
来人救我们
Those are messages everybody wrote.
这些都是大家写的信息
Sure are.
当然是
They’re private.
他们是隐私的东西
Yep.
是的
I for one never knew how much Tracey missed her hubby and two kids back in Fresno.
我从来没注意到Tracy是这么想念她在弗雷斯♥诺♥的丈夫和孩子们
Yet she’s sleeping next to good ol’ Scott to keep her warm at night.
但是她晚上还是睡在Scott身边取暖
That’s Steve. Scott’s dead.
那是Steve Scott死了
Whatever. Long ride, Kazoo. We gotta keep ourselves entertained.
随便了 这旅途会很漫长 我们得找东西来开心开心
Who the hell is Hugo and how’s he got a hundred and sixty million dollars to leave to his mom?
Hugo究竟是谁 他怎么会留给他妈妈1亿6千万美元?
How’d you like it if I read yours?
如果我读你的你会怎么想?
You can’t ’cause I didn’t write one.
你读不到我的 因为我没写过
Why not?
为什么不写?
‘Cause the only letter I ever wrote is to the man I’m gonna kill.
因为我唯一写过的一封信是给我要去杀的那个人的
Why you gonna kill him?
你为什么要杀他?
‘Cause I need to.
因为我必须这么做
Why?
为什么?
Because.
就是因为
Are you bloody joking?
你在开什么玩笑?
Why would she go for the black smoke?
她为什么会去黑烟那儿?
Isn’t that where the others are?
那儿不就是”其他人”应该在的地方么?
The others are why she would go there.
她去那儿就是为了找那些人
Rousseau told us she saw black smoke the day her own child was taken 16 years ago.
Rousseau告诉我们16年前她的孩子被抢了的当天她就看到了黑烟
They took something from her.
他们抢走了她的孩子
And now she believes…
现在她相信
she has something they want.
她有他们想要的东西
She’s making a trade?
她准备拿孩子做交换?
I believe she is. Yes.
我相信她是这么想的
That’s insane. She’s insane.
太疯狂了 她脑子有病
Don’t apply reason to her actions.
别指责她的所做所为
She’s a mother who lost her child. Just like Claire.
她是一个失去孩子的母亲…就像Claire一样
This isn’t about revenge.
这次去不是为了报仇
Don’t make it personal.
别太自私
I’m coming with you.
我也要去
That’s not a good idea.
这不行 Claire
This is my baby, okay. I let her take him.
那是我的孩子 好么? 是我让她抢走的
Claire, listen. Don’t tell me what to do!
Claire 听着… 别告诉我我该怎么做 可以么?
Calm down.
冷静点
I am coming with you.
我也要和你们一起去
This is my fault and I’m coming and you can’t stop me!
这全怪我 我要去 好么? 你阻止不了我的
It’s fine, all right. It’s all right. I’m supposed to raise him.
好了好了 我也要去
Get him back, Charlie.
把他带回来 Charlie
Get Aaron back.
把Aaron带回来
Please. Get him back. Please.
求你把他带回来 求你了
Claire, I will get him back. Promise.
Claire 我会把他带回来的 我保证
Hey, you want something to eat?
你想吃点什么么?
I guess that’s a “no” then.
我想你是不要了
If you’re worried about Vincent, he’s gonna be okay, man.
如果你是在为Vincent担心 它会没事的 伙计
Dogs fly in the luggage compartment all the time.
狗坐飞机都是要进行李舱的
All right.
好吧
I gotta call work.
我去打个电♥话♥
Right over there.
呆在这儿
Don’t go anywhere, okay?
哪儿都别去 好么?
No, I live in a studio apartment.
不 我住在小公♥寓♥住♥宅♥里
I gotta be out the door in the morning for work by 5am.
我得在早上5点钟之前赶去工作
Who’s gonna watch him?
谁来照看他?
How’s he getting to school? What about after?
他怎么去学校? 他放学后怎么办?
I can’t do this, Ma.
我不能这么做 妈

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!