Just throw it to me, right here. Just be careful.
把它丢给我就好了 小心点
Come on, hurry up.
拜托 快点
Okay, good. Now back up. Back up.
好了 很好 现在后退 后退 后退
Just back up.
再后退
Get outta my way.
离我远点
Any of you ever hear about the guy who invented nitroglycerin?
你们有人听说过发明硝化甘油的那个人么?
Probably not, because he blew his freaking face off.
也许没有 因为他把自己的脸给炸了
His lab assistant came into the room,
他的实验室助手进去后
saw that his mentor had detonated,
看见他的导师引爆了炸♥药♥
and he said: “Huh. I guess this stuff does work.”
说道”恩 我想这东西很管用”
We’re not gonna take more of this stuff than we need,
好了 我们拿了够用的就好
because nitroglycerine is extremely temperamental.
因为硝化甘油真的是很不稳定
So we just…
那么我们就…
Dude.
伙计
Sir, your bag was unattended.
先生你的包是没人看管的
Am I free to go? Yes, sir.
我可以走了么? 可以了 先生
Good.
好的
I have a plane to catch.
我要赶飞机
Could you hand me a paper towel there, bud?
你能帮我拿一下纸巾么 朋友?
Uh, paper towel, this one’s broken.
一张纸巾 这个坏了
Oh. You don’t speak English. Sorry.
你不懂英语 对不起
Dad, look!
爸爸 看
How does a place this big never get discovered?
这么大的一个地方怎么会没有人发现过?
Don’t know.
我不知道
But you could build yourself one hell of a beach resort right over there.
但是你能在那儿建一个海滩度假别♥墅♥
Yeah, you build your resort.
好吧 你去建你的吧
I’m happy to say goodbye to this place forever.
我很开心能和这里永别
What about everybody else? Think they’ll be okay?
其他人怎么样了? 他们还好吧?
I hope so, buddy.
希望他们能安全吧 伙计
At least until we can get ’em some help.
至少在我们叫来救援之前
Singing Bob Marley?
你在唱Bob Marley的歌♥?
No.
不是
Why? You like Bob Marley?
怎么了? 你喜欢听Bob Marley?
Man, who doesn’t like Bob Marley?
伙计 有谁不喜欢Bob Marley?
Damn it!
混♥蛋♥
Do you really need all that?
那些东西你都要么?
Yeah. I do.
是的
Why do you have to bring so much?
为什么你要带这么多?
Don’t you have a hike to lead?
你不是要带我们远足么?
I’m fine.
我没事
These belonged to your brother.
这些都是你哥哥的东西
I need these things.
我需要这些东西
I can’t just leave them.
我不能抛下它们
What are we doing?
我们在做什么?
Hiding?
躲起来?
As if they won’t find us.
好像他们找不到我们似的
It’s just…
这只是…
It’s too much.
负担太重了
It’s too much.
这太重了
It won’t be too much if I carry it for you.
如果我帮你承担一点的话就不会太困难了
Now come on.
好了 快点吧
I have a hike to lead.
我要带你们远足
You okay?
你还好吧?
That was messed up.
真是一团糟
Yeah.
是的
He just…
他刚刚…
…exploded…
被炸死了…
…in front of us.
就在我们眼前
He was just trying to help.
他只是想帮我们
This is because I came. What?
都怪我来了 什么?
I’m…
我…
…kind of bad luck.
是一个扫把星
It was an accident.
那只是一个意外
An accident.
一个意外
Yeah.
就算吧
We should think about this.
我们得好好想想
All right.
好吧
Maybe this isn’t the best way.
也许这不是最好的办法
It’s the only way, Jack.
这是唯一的方法 Jack
How many do we need to blow the hatch?
炸开那个舱门我们需要多少炸♥药♥?
Two should take care of the hinge.
炸开舱门盖要用两根
Three to be safe. Safe.
带三根保险一点 保险?
I’m removing the driest pieces to minimize our risk transporting it.
我把干燥的那些拿掉了 以减少我们运输途中的危险
You ever play Operation?
你玩过”军事行动”这个游戏么?
Sure. “Don’t touch the sides.”
当然 别碰到两头
I…
我…
I always got nailed…
我总是碰到…
on the funny bone.
胳膊肘上
Bzzzz!

You like to play games, John?
你喜欢玩游戏是么 John?
Absolutely.
绝对喜欢
Okay.
好了
I know we’re in a rush to escape to the caves,
我知道我们赶着逃去山洞那里
so I’ve solved the Turnip-Head transport issue.
所以我解决了这小家伙的运输问题
This is, uh, just a blanket from the plane.
这是飞机上的毯子
And then, this piece of wood here that goes through this bamboo.
然后我用了这个木头这样穿过这个竹子
Here you go.
就是这个了
It’s a bjorn.
一个”bjorn”
A bjorn?
一个”bjorn”?
bjorn. It’s Dutch for, uh, baby carrier.
Bjorn 是荷兰语的…襁褓的意思
Yeah. Thanks. Well, that’s okay.
谢谢 不客气
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢 哦 谢谢
That’s okay.
没事儿
Let’s put him there.
把他放这儿
Sayid! Where is he? What…?
Sayid 他在那儿? Rousseau 怎么…
Sayid, where is he? He already left.
Sayid 他在哪儿? 他已经走了
I need him now! Jack and Kate?
我要马上见到他 Jack和Kate…
There’s no time! Where is Sayid?
来不及了 Sayid在哪儿?
All right, just calm down. I’ll get him for you.
好了 冷静点 好么? 我把他找来
Stay here, all right? Okay.
呆在这儿 好么? 好的
What happened out there?
那边发生了什么事?
What is his name?
他叫什么名字?
Your child.
你的孩子
What is his name?
他叫什么名字?
Oh, I haven’t named him yet.
我还没给他取名
May I hold him?
我可以抱抱他么?
Um, why do you need Sayid?
你为什么要找Sayid?
You don’t want me to hold him?
你不肯让我抱他
No, I just fed him. I don’t think it’s a good idea. Okay?
不 我刚喂饱他 我想那样不好 是吧?
Please!
拜托
When did I do that?
我什么时候弄的?
Why did I scratch you?
我为什么要抓伤你?
What’s going on?
怎么了?
Uh…My flight. L, uh…My flight to LA leaves in a couple of hours,
呃…我去洛杉矶的飞机几小时后就要起飞了
so you gotta get moving, you know? Uh…
所以现在得走了 你知道么? 呃…
You wanna do one more bump for the road?
你路上要再带一包海♥洛♥因♥么?
It’s all gone.
都吸完了
We did it all last night. I got some champagne.
我们昨晚都吸完了 我有几瓶香槟
You gotta have some left.
你一定还留着几包
Nope. It’s done.
不 全没了
I’ll look you up next time I’m in Sydney, okay.
我下次来悉尼我会再来找你的 好么?
I’ll, uh, send you an autographed copy of, uh, my CD,
我会 送你一张我亲笔签名的CD
then you can listen when you want.
然后你就能随时随刻听我的歌♥了
I don’t want your crap CD from your crap band.
我不想要你那什么混♥蛋♥乐队的烂CD
Last night in the bar, you said you were a fan.
昨晚在酒吧里你说你是我们的歌♥迷
Fine. I’m a huge fan.
好吧 我是一个狂热的歌♥迷
Drive Thru is the best damn band ever.
驱动器乐队是最好的混♥蛋♥乐队
Now just gimme a bump, ’cause I know you got some.
现在 给我一包海♥洛♥因♥ 我知道你有
Shaft.
主动轴
Drive Shaft.
是主动轴乐队

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!