You’re a blight, a stain, scavenger.
你是个垃圾
You’re a con man preying11 on the weak and needy.
你是一个骗子 欺骗那些弱者和穷♥人♥
Tell me something, James,how do you live with yourself?
告诉我James 你怎样生活下来的?
I do just fine.
我没干坏事
Do you?
真的么?
You’re not even worth the cost to incarcerate you.
你甚至不值得我们把你关进监狱
Which is why you’re being deported.
你被驱逐了
Your plane leaves this afternoon.
今天下午坐飞机离开
And, James,
还有 James
you’re banned from ever setting foot in Australia again.
你不准再踏进澳大利亚一步
Don’t you worry.
你不必担心
I ain’t ever coming back here. Best not, mate.
我再也不会回来了 最好别回来 兄弟
A lumberjack.
伐木工人
Scuse me?
什么?
I never asked what you did back in the real world.
从来没有问过你你是干什么的 所以…
So I’m taking a wild guess.
随便猜的
Lumberjack.
伐木工人
Something I can help you with, doc?Cause I got work to do.
有什么需要我帮忙的吗 医生? 因为我有事要做
I got something for you.
给你带来个东西
You’re the only one on the raft who knows how to use one.
你是要上筏子的人中唯一知道怎么用枪的人
What do I need a gun for?
我要枪干什么?
Just in case.
只是以放万一
You think we’re gonna run outta food and water?
你认为我们会用尽食物和水?
I put the kid out of his misery?
我是不是应该让孩子远离痛苦?
Just in case.
只是以放万一
What’re you doing with the rest of them?
剩下的你打算怎么处理?
Giving ’em to Sayid.
交给Sayid了
Going into the jungle after the boomsticks, huh?
消失在丛林中 对吧?
Yeah.
是啊
Time you get back,we’ll be in the water.
你们回来时 我们已经乘船走了
Guess this is pretty much goodbye then.
这很可能就是再见了
Yeah, I guess it is.
是的 我想是了
Good luck, Sawyer.
祝你好运 Sawyer
About a week before we all got on the plane,
大约在上飞机的前一周
I got to talking to this man in a bar in Sydney.
在悉尼的一个酒吧里和一个人聊天
He was an American too.
他也是美国人
A doctor.
一个医生
I’ve been on some benders in my time,
我经历了些狂欢时光 但是这个人
but this guy was going for an all-time record.
他在争取时间记录
So it turns out this guy has a son.
他有个儿子
Son’s a doctor too.
儿子也是个医生
They’d had some kinda big-time falling out.
他们曾经大吵了一场
The guy knew it was his fault…
这个人知道那是他的错
even though his son was back in the States thinking the same damn thing.
显然他的儿子也是这么认为的
See, kids are like dogs.
你知道 孩子就像狗
You knock ’em around enough,
假如你对他们太严厉了
they’ll think they did something to deserve it.
他们会认为他们做错了什么
Anyway…
无论如何…
there’s a pay phone in this bar,
酒吧里有个付费电♥话♥
and this guy…
这个人…
Christian…
基♥督♥徒
tells me he wishes he had the stonesto pick up the phone and call his kid.
告诉我他有硬币想给他儿子打电♥话♥
Tell him he’s sorry.
对他说”对不起”
That he’s a better doctor than he’ll ever be.
他是一个比他还出色的医生
He’s proud.
他非常骄傲
And he loves him.
他爱他
I had to take off…
我必须中断 但是…
but something tells me he never made that call.
感觉告诉我他后来一直没有打那个电♥话♥
Small world, huh?
世界真小 不是么?
Yeah.
是啊
Good luck, Jack.
保重 Jack
You’re gonna be armed? Yes, sir, an ankle holster.
你要全副武装? 是的 先生 手♥枪♥
Stow this in the crew luggage compartment in front.
你必须把这些东西放在行李仓前面的间隔间里
No problemo.
没有问题
Why do you need five guns?
你为什么要带五支枪?
Gee, you wanna tell him, Kate?
你想告诉他吗 Kate?
Why do I need five guns?
为什么我要带五支枪?
She’s shy.
她不好意思了
What’s this, then?
那么这是什么?
That’s a good story.
那是一个有趣的故事
You wanna tell it?Huh, Kate?
你想要说吗 kate?
This belonged to her childhood sweetheart,
这东西是属于她的青梅竹马的
who she got killed a couple of years ago when she was on the run.
几年前在逃跑中被杀了
Poor guy. Had a wife.Two-year-old kid.
可怜的家伙 有一个妻子和一个两岁大的孩子
What was his name?
他叫什么来着?
Somewhere along the way during the three years I was chasing her,
这几年 在我追捕她的过程中 某个地方
she starts calling me at my house,and whining on about her mitigating circumstances.
她开始给我家里打电♥话♥询问怎样才能减轻罪行
But what she’s really doing…
但是她真正想做的…
is taunting me.
是奚落我
So I tell her that I’ve got what’s-his-name’s little toy airplane
所以我告诉她情人的玩具飞机
in a safe deposit box in New Mexico.
在新墨西哥城的一个保险箱里
So she somehow figures out which bank,which safe deposit box.
当她弄明白是哪个银行 哪个保险箱时
She seduces some idiot to rob the damn bank,
骗一些白♥痴♥抢劫了那个银行
then puts a bullet in her new friend because she’s done using him.
然后在利用完那个白♥痴♥后将其杀害
But she leaves all the money.
但是她分文不要
She just takes the plane.
只拿走了这个飞机
Because that’s the one thing in the whole world that Kate does care about.
因为那是在她生命里唯一在乎的东西
She has no attachments…
她没有感情…
And I think she’s telling herself
我想她告诉她自己
She needs it to atone for killing her boyfriend,
她需要这个来补偿他的男友…
what’s-his-name.
他叫什么名字?
Come on.What was his name?
Kate 别这样 他叫什么来着?
Tom!It was Tom, you son of a bitch!
Tom 你个贱♥人♥ 啊!
And that is why I need five guns.
那就是我为什么需要五支枪
You’re heading out?
你要去?
Yeah.
是的
I was thinking that I might go with you…
我在想也许我应该和你一起去
for old time’s sake.
因为以前那些事
I wanna help.
我想要帮忙
You won’t be here for the raft launching.
你不想在这里帮忙让筏子下水
Yeah,
是的
Well, I’m not very good at goodbyes.
我不擅长说再见
Grab your stuff.
收拾好你的东西
Thanks, man.
谢谢 兄弟
Keep it safe.
好好保存
Locke, you have a message?
Locke 要带什么话吗?
It’s going on the raft.
我们要上筏子了
You know, “Dear Mom,everything’s fine. I’m on the island.
你知道 “亲爱的妈妈 我一切都好 现在在岛上…
Unless the Black Smoke People turn up. Love…” Your name here.
除非 当然 放黑烟的人出现 亲爱的” 署名
When they get rescued,they can contact your family.
当他们被营救 他们可以和你的家庭联♥系♥
Message in a bottle.
瓶中信
That’s sweet.
不错
You’re ready?
你准备好了?
Here you go. Okay.
在这里 好的
Don’t look at it. Got it.
不要看 知道了
Dude.
兄弟
Do not look at it. Got it.
不要看 好的
Arzt! You want paper? I gave at the office.
Arzt 你要纸吗? 已经给过你了
Take care. Good luck, dude.
小心 好运 兄弟
Keep dry, kiddo. I will.
保持干燥 老姐 我会的
Good luck. Same to you.
好运 你也一样
See you soon. Yes, you will.
希望很快会见到你 你会的
Hey, guy. Yeah?
小家伙 什么事
You look after your dad, okay?
照顾好你的父亲 好吗?
I will. All right.
我会的 好的
Good luck.
好运
Hey, have you seen Sawyer?
看见Sawyer了吗?
No.
没有
All right,
好了
Let’s go!
我们该走了