Yeah. Good, good.
好了 干的好 干的好
One, two, three, lift.
1 2 3! 抬起来!
Hey, keep it straight.
保持好方向!
Oh, no! Come on!
噢 不!
I can’t believe this.
真不敢相信!
Can’t believe it.
真难以置信
What are you looking at me for?
你看我♥干♥什么 又不是我的错
You missed the lever!
你没控制好杠杆
You couldn’t keep the raft straight!
就是因为你才不能控制好方向
I couldn’t keep it straight?
我不能控制好方向
Dad! Look.
爸爸! 看!
How many of them are there?
他们有多少人?
I told you all I know.
我把知道的都告诉你们了
There has to be more to tell. How did you know?
肯定还有什么你没有告诉我们 你是怎么知道的?
You have a bigger problem.
你们最大的麻烦就是
I can vanish into the jungle,
我可以藏到树丛里
but I’m just one person.
我只有一个人
You have 40 people.
你们有40个人
Where will you hide them?
他们可以藏在哪里?
Dude. Whoa.
伙计 哇哦
What is this?
这是什么?
We hoped you could tell us.
我们希望你能告诉我们
I’ve never seen anything like it.
从来没见过这种东西
Uh, question.
呃 有个问题
How do you know we can all, like, fit in there?
怎么把所有的人都藏到里面去?
No handle outside,
外面没有把手
must be another way in.
意味着肯定有其他方法可以进去
Another entrance means space. This is a mistake.
另外一个地方意味着空地 这是一个错误
We don’t know about these others.
我们对”The others”一无所知
We’re reacting with no information,
我们在没有信息
no intelligence.
没有智慧的情况下反抗
This might even be theirs.
这个仓口也许就是他们的
Black smoke that are rising doesn’t mean…
地平线上的黑烟并不意味着…
It means they’re coming.
那意味着他们要来了
Yeah, we got that.
没错 我们都知道
You booby-trapped your shelter with explosives.
你藏身地方的陷阱有炸♥药♥
You have any more?
剩下的还有吗?
Dynamite.
炸♥药♥
At the Black Rock.
在黑岩那里
In the Dark Territory.
黑暗地带
That’s three reasons to go right there.
这下可好 有三个理由能去那里了
If we’re to make it back by sunset,
要想在日落前回来
we have to leave within the hour.
必须在一小时之内出发
Tequila and tonic with a wedge of lemon.
加柠檬的龙色兰酒
Why were you yelling?
你们为什么事吵架?
The girl at the check-in counter.
服务台的那个女孩
You were yelling at her.
你冲她又喊又叫的
I’m sorry, uh…
不好意思 恩…
do I know you?
咱们认识么?
I’m on your flight. LA.
我和你一趟航♥班♥ 去洛山机
So, your dad died, huh?
你父亲死了 是么?
I thought you didn’t hear what I was yelling about.
我想你肯定不知道我为什么又喊又叫
I was being polite.
我并不想冒犯
Yeah,
是的
my dad died.
我父亲去世了
How?
因为什么?
A heart attack.
心脏病发作
Not a drinker, huh?
不是因为喝酒 是吧?
No, not really.
不 不 不全是
No ring ’cause you’re single or because you don’t like wearing one?
没有戒指是因为你单身还是因为你不喜欢戴?
You asking me if I’m married?
你是问我结婚没有?
Are you married?
你结婚了吗?
No, not anymore.
没有 没有 不再是了
Can we get another tequila and tonic, please?
要再来一杯加柠檬的龙色兰酒吗?
I didn’t think you were listening.
我想你没有听我说话
So, what’s your name?
那么你叫什么名字?
Ana-Lucia
Ana-Lucia
So, tell me, Ana-Lucia,
那告诉我 Ana-Lucia
why are you drinking tequila and tonics at ten to noon?
你为什么在早上10点喝加柠檬的龙色兰酒?
I hate flying.
我讨厌坐飞机
And they stuck me all the way in the back of the plane
而他们让我坐在飞机的后部
where the wheels come down right under your damn feet.
起落架就在我脚下
So, where are you sitting?
那么你坐哪儿?
Wanna trade?
想要换着坐吗?
Hey. Yeah, I’m in Sydney.
是的 我在Sydney
Hold on.
稍等
Sorry…
不好意思
Jack. I gotta talk.
Jack 我要回电♥话♥
Um… we’ll have the next drink on the plane, okay?
到飞机上再喝 好吗?
42 F. Right.
42F 没错
And, Jack?
还有 Jack…
The worst part’s over.
不好的事情都已经过去了
Look, I know you’re all scared.
听着 我知道每个人都很害怕
And I know that everybody has a lot of questions.
而且我也知道每个人都有很多问题要问
All I can tell you right now is that we do have a plan.
我现在能告诉大家的就是我们有一个计划
We’ve got to go into the jungle for supplies.
我们要到丛林里拿些补给
We’ll be back in a few hours.
几个小时后回来
In the meantime, do everything you can to help Michael get that raft on the water.
同时 尽一切可能帮Michael把筏子弄下水
And after that, go to the caves.
完成后 到山洞那里去
We’ll be back as soon as we can. I promise.
我们会尽快回来 我保证
Hey, nice speech.
说的好
Plan’s a little flawed, but nobody’s perfect.
计划虽然有点缺陷 但是 没有什么是完美的
My plan?
我的计划?
Your plan. Go in the jungle,
是的 你的计划 你要到丛林里去
and get dynamite and blow open a hatch,
拿些炸♥药♥ 炸开仓口
and then hide everyone inside.
然后你要把大家藏在里面
You wanna keep a secret,don’t tell the fat guy.
你想保持秘密 就不要告诉那个胖子
What do you want, Arzt?
你想要干什么Arzt?
God knows how long that dynamite might has been out there.
天知道炸♥药♥离这里有多远
And from what I can tell,Madame Nutsodoesn’t seem too concerned with how to handle it.
但是从我的判断 那个疯狂的夫人并不关心这个
So unless you want to blow up
所以除非你想放弃计划
I’m coming with you.
带上我一起去
Okay.
没问题
Grab some water bottles.We’re leaving in a half an hour.
找些水 我们半小时后出发
We can salvage the cables, but we need new bamboo for the mast.
绳索还可以用 但是我们需要新的桅杆
We need to fix the rudder before we even start to think about that.
我们需要在开始前弄好方向舵
You need help? Let’s get this done first.
需要帮忙吗? 首先把这个做好
Hey, this wasn’t my fault.
这不是我的错
So put me to work.
让我一起帮忙吧
No offense.We just work faster this way, okay?
不想冒犯 只是这样我们能更快些 好吗?
All right! What do you think I’m doing over here?
没错 就是这样 你认为我在这里干什么?
You remember me?
还认识我么?
Three nights ago.
三天前
You were hauled in here thrashing and fighting.
你因为打架被带到这里
As you were being escorted by,you kicked my desk.
来得时候 还踢坏了我的桌子
And you broke my mug.
打坏了我杯子
Nice kids.
漂亮的小孩
Sadly for you,
对你来说是悲哀的
breaking my mug was not the most significant mistake you made that evening.
打坏我的杯子不是你那天晚上犯的最大的错误
Come on, doctor.I got into a bar fight.
算了吧 博士 我不过是参与了一次酒吧打架
Ain’t that a badge of honor in this country?
在这个国家那不是一种荣誉吗?
You know who you head-butted in that bar?
你知道在那个酒吧里被你用头撞的人是谁么?
You head-butted the Honorable Warren Truss…
你撞的是可敬的Warren Truss
…Minister of Agriculture,Fisheries and Forestry.
农业 渔业和林业部长
One of the most important… He headbutted me.
最重要的一个 是他用头撞我
We have witnesses.He did no such thing.
我们有证人证明他没有做
Course.
当然
You think this is funny, James?
你认为这很好笑 James?
Assault, wire fraud,identity theft, bank fraud,telemarketing fraud…
伤害 电报诈骗 偷窃 银行诈骗 电♥话♥诈骗
This going someplace?
这是什么意思?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!