I’m her daughter. She’s confused. I was getting a doctor.
我是她的女儿 她有点神志不清 我要去找医生
Hang on.
等一下
We got a situation down…
我们这儿有情况…
My God!
天那…
What happened? I need your car keys.
怎么了? 我要你车的钥匙
Get out.
出去
I am not letting you do this. You cooperate, they’ll go easy.
我不会让你这么做的 如果你合作一点 他们会…
He’s calling back-up. Get out!
他在叫救援 出去
You can have a real life. Tom, please.
你会有个真实的生活的 Tom 拜托了
No.

Now!
马上
Get out! No!
出去 不
Tom?
Tom
Oh, God. Tom!
天那 Tom
No, no, no, no! Tom! Come on, please wake up.
不不不不 Tom 拜托你醒醒
You wanna tell us why you need to run so bad?
你想告诉我们为什么你这么想逃走么?
You wanna tell us the truth?
你想告诉我们真♥相♥么?
Yes.
是的
I was on the plane…
我在飞机上…
with the Marshal.
和一个军官在一起
Yes, I was wanted…
是的 我被通缉了…
and caught
并且被捕了…
and being transported back.
正在被遣送回国
No matter what I say about what happened, about what I supposedly did…
不管我怎么说发生了什么 我应该怎么做…
I’m going to jail.
我还是会进监狱的
But I didn’t poison you.
但是我没有向你下毒
Here.
给你
He looks determined. Yes. He is.
看来他是下定决心了 是的
You don’t want him to go, do you?
你不想他走 是么?
No.
是的 我不想
Is that why you tried to make him sick?
这就是为什么你试图让他中毒?
Michael and Jin working together all the time,
Michael和Jin整天在一起工作
pretty easy for them to get their water bottles mixed up.
他们很容易把他们的水瓶搞混
I didn’t want him to die out there.
我不想让他死在海上
I just didn’t know what to do.
我只是不知道该怎么办
I only used enough to make him…
我用的剂量只能使他…
I wasn’t trying to hurt him.
我不想伤害他的
Are you gonna tell the others?
你会告诉其他人么?
I don’t see any reason why they need to know.
他们没理由需要知道的
But Sun…
但是 Sun…
…he’s going.
他要走了
If I were you, I’d…
如果我是你 我会…
I’d say goodbye.
我会说再见
I’m back on the raft.
我又回救生艇上了
Glad to hear it.
很替你高兴
Michael’s gonna cowboy up. We set sail tomorrow.
Michael正在打点 我们明天启航
Are you here to say sorry, Sawyer?
你是来说”对不起”的么 Sawyer?
Sorry don’t suit me.
“对不起”不像是我说的话
You cornered me, Freckles. I did what I had to.
你把我逼急了 亲爱的 我只是做我该做的
I cornered you?
我把你逼急了
You said if you wanted my spot, you were gonna take it.
你说如果你想要我这个名额 你就会得到的
Guess I believed you.
我想我是相信你了
Well… that’s that.
就这样了
I got some packing to do.
我要整理东西去了
Why is it so important for you to be on that raft?
为什么上那个救生艇会对你这么重要?
‘Cause there ain’t anything on this island worth staying for.
因为这个岛上没有什么可期望的了
Be safe, Sawyer.
一路顺风 Sawyer
Yeah.
肯定会的
Dad? Hey, buddy!
爸爸 伙计
You getting better?
好点了么?
Yeah. Yep, I’m gonna be all right.
是的 当然马上会全好的
Hey. Don’t worry.
别担心
I’m gonna be on my feet soon
我马上会恢复健康的
and we’ll be sailing home before you can even…
而且我们就要出海回家了 在你…
I’m the one that burned the raft.
我就是那个烧了救生艇的人
I didn’t wanna leave, and I thought I could stop you.
我不想离开 我想我可以阻止你
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
I’m really sorry, Dad.
我真的很抱歉 爸爸
It’s okay, man.
没事的 伙计
We can stay here.
我们能留在这儿的
You and me.
你和我
We don’t have to go.
我们不需要离开的
Yes, we do.
不 我们会离开的
Hello.
你好
Jack knows.
Jack知道了
I didn’t tell him it was your idea.
我没告诉他这是你的主意
Thanks.
谢谢
Why should you be punished?
你为什么会被惩罚?
You were only trying to help me.
你只是在试着帮助我
He said he wouldn’t tell the others.
他说他不会告诉其他人的
Yeah.
是的
Jack’s good at keeping secrets.
Jack对保守秘密很在行
When I was a little girl,
当我还是个小女孩…
I believed that once I found the man I loved…
我相信一旦我找到我爱的男人…
I would be happy…
我会很幸福的…
forever.
永远
Yeah.
是的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!