It’s called… Sorry.
叫做… 对不起
It’s called Monster Eats The Pilot.
叫做”怪兽吃了飞行员”
How’s Michael?
Michael怎么样了?
He’s gonna be fine.
他会没事的
Is somebody gonna be taking his place on the raft?
有人可以取代他上救生艇么?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Dr. Arzt said if they don’t leave…
因为你知道 Arzt博士说如果他们明天不…
Did you poison Michael, Kate?
是你给Michael下的毒么 Kate?
What?
什么?
He’s not sick. Someone did this.
他不是生病 是有人在暗算他
Do you really think I’m capable of that?
你真的以为我能做到么?
I don’t know what you’re capable of.
我不知道什么是你能做到的
You brought beer?
你带了啤酒?
No self-respecting man in lowa goes anywhere without beer.
爱荷华州有自尊心的男人去哪儿都带着啤酒
It’s not fair, you know,
这不公平 你知道
you coming back.
你回到…
Here.
这儿来…
Home.
家里
Yeah, I know.
是的 我知道
Wow! Look at this stuff.
看看这东西
Oh, my God! My plane.
天那 我的飞机
I can’t believe I let you talk me into putting this in there.
我无法相信你说服我让我把这个放进这箱子
That was your idea.
那是你的主意
Kate and Tom.
Kate和Tom
Is it on? I don’t think it’s on.
开始录了么? 我想还没开始吧
It’s on.
它在录了
Okay, uh, this is Kate Austen and Tom Brennan.
好的 我们是Kate Austen和Tom Brennan
And this is our dedication for our time capsule
并且这是 我们为时间容器做的贡献
here on August 15th, 1989.
现在是1989年8月15日…
Hey, give me that back!
把那还给我
Why are you putting this stupid plane in there?
你为什么把这个傻傻的飞机放在里面呢?
Because it’s cool, Katie.
因为它很酷 Katie
I got it when I flew to Dallas by myself.
是我单独坐飞机去达拉斯时买♥♥的
Ooh, that is cool! Just like this time capsule.
确实很酷 就像这个时间容器一样
It’ll be totally cool when we dig it up in, like, 20 years.
当我们…比如20年后把它挖出来那会更酷
How do you know we’ll be together?
你怎么知道我们还会在一起?
‘Cause we’ll be married. You’ll be a mom
因为我们会结婚
and we’ll have nine kids.
然后你就会做妈妈 并且我们会有9个孩子
I don’t think so.
我可不这么想
As soon as I get my license,
一旦我有了驾照 我们可以开一辆车…
we should just get in a car and drive. Like, you know, run away.
就像 你知道的私奔
You always wanna run away, Katie.
你老是想着私奔 Katie
Yeah. And you know why.
是的 你知道为什么
Funny how things turn out, huh?
事实上的结果是不是很有趣?
Yeah.
是啊
Sorry.
对不起
We better get to the hospital.
我们得去医院了
Yeah.
是的
What happened?
怎么了?
I had a little accident.
出了点小意外
Does it hurt? Yep.
痛么? 是的
Something you wanna tell me, Walt?
你有事想和我说是么 Walt?
I didn’t do it.
不是我做的
Didn’t do what?
什么不是你做的?
I heard Jack.
我听Jack说了
He thinks somebody got my dad sick.
他认为有人暗算我爸爸
And I didn’t do it.
不是我做的
You think because I know you burned the first raft
你以为我知道是你烧了第一艘救生艇
I’d think you made your dad sick?
就会怀疑是你让你♥爸♥中毒了?
We’re friends, aren’t we Walt?
我们是朋友 Walt
I didn’t tell on you before, and I’m not gonna now.
我以前没有告你的密 现在我也不会这么做
And I know you would never do anything to hurt your dad.
我知道你不会做任何伤害你♥爸♥爸的事的
What’s the matter?
怎么了?
Don’t open it.
别打开它
What did you say?
你说什么?
Don’t open it, Mr. Locke. Don’t open that thing.
别打开它 Locke先生 别打开那个东西
What? What thing? What are you…?
什么…什么东西? 你在…
Just don’t open it!
只要别打开就行了
Thought you might need that, boss.
我想你大概需要这个 老板
Wouldn’t want our pilot out of commission before takeoff.
你不会想让我们的引航员在出发之前就报销吧
What? You feeling guilty?
什么 你有负罪感了?
What?
什么?
You’re off the raft.
你从救生艇上被除名了
Come again?
再说一遍?
You’re off the raft.
你被除名了
We had a deal.
我们有过交易
Well, the deal ended the minute you decided to poison me.
是的 在你想要向我下毒的那刻起 交易就失效了
I did what now?
我做了什么?
I’m done with you.
我和你没关系了
You ain’t done with me by a damn sight.
你和我还没完
You said you needed four.
你说你需要四个人
I got four.
我有四个人了
You’ve been stealing stuff off of dead bodies,
你从死尸那里偷东西
keeping it for yourself, using it to buy favors.
占为己有 用那些来买♥♥通方便
You’re a liar and a criminal!
你是一个说谎的人 是一个罪犯
I’m not letting you near my boy!
我是不会让你接近我的孩子的
Oh, I’m a criminal?
我是个罪犯 是么?
I poisoned you ’cause I’m a criminal?
我向你下毒因为我是个罪犯
Get your hands off me, boy.
把手拿开 小子
Hey, sweet cheeks!
性感臀部的小姐
I had no idea how bad you wanted off this rock.
我不知道你为什么这么想离开这里
Time to set things straight.
该是时候向大家说明了
Tell him who the criminal is. Leave her alone, man.
告诉他谁才是罪犯 好了 放开他 你这家伙
Tell him.
告诉他
Give that back! Leave her alone.
还给我 离远点
Give that back! Leave her alone.
还给我 离远点
Look!
看看
Look at this.
看看这个
Sawyer, please.
Sawyer 不要
You all remember Joanna, don’t you?
你们都还记得Joanna 是吧?
The woman who drowned?
那个淹死了的女人
Now, what’s Kate doing with poor Joanna’s ID?
现在 看看Kate想拿可怜的Joanna的身份证做什么
Could it be she’d do just about anything to get on that raft,
她想上救生艇
so she could get herself rescued?
然后获救
Run off with a new identity before half the reporters in the world
在世界上一半的记者出现在这个混♥蛋♥的岛之前
descend on this damn island?
以一个新的身份潜逃
She might poison the captain himself.
她还可能向船长下毒
Shut up.
闭嘴
She don’t care about nothing or nobody but herself.
她不在乎别的什么 只在乎她自己
This is good here. Thank you.
在这儿就好了 谢谢你
My office is right back there. I’ll wait for you.
我的办公室就在后面 我在那儿等你
Hi, Mom.
妈妈
Can you hear me? Mom?
能听见我说话么? 妈妈?
Mom?
妈妈?
It’s me, Katie.
是我…Katie
Katherine? It’s me… Katherine.
Katherine 是我 Katherine
I’m so sorry for everything that I have put you through.
我很抱歉让你卷入了那些事
Help. Help.
救救我
It’s okay, Mom. It’s just me.
没事了妈妈 是我啊
Help!
救命…
Help!
救命
Shh. It’s okay.
没事的
Help! Help!
救命 救命
Help me!
救救我
Help me!
救救我
Help me! Somebody!
来人 救救我
Help me!
救救我
Help me! Help me!
救命 来人啊…
Help me!
救救我
What’s going on?
怎么了?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!