So, what were you and Sawyer arguing about?
你刚才在和Sawyer吵什么?
I told him something he didn’t want to hear.
我向他说了一些他不想听的事
Why does he wanna get on the raft so much?
为什么他那么想上救生艇?
Cause he knows it’s gonna work.
因为他知道上这艇他就会获救的
When we get rescued,
当我们获救时
we’re gonna come back for everybody else, right?
我们会回来营救剩下的那些人的 对么?
Yeah. Sure. Of course.
是的 那是当然了
But the thing is…
但是有件事
this island…
这个岛…
is… finding it again might be hard.
是… 想再找到它有点难
Can’t we fly around and look for it?
我们能坐飞机来找么?
Absolutely.
当然可以
But there’s no guarantees. That’s why you and…
但是还不能保证能找到 这就是为什么你和…
Dad?
爸爸?
That’s why you…
这就是为什么你…
Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Get Jack.
叫Jack来
Help!
帮帮忙
I need help! It’s my dad.
我需要帮忙 我爸爸不对了
What’s the matter? His stomach is really bad.
怎么了? 他的胃很痛
Take him back to Michael. I’ll go get Jack.
把他带回Michael那儿 我去找Jack
Okay. Let’s go. This way.
好的 我们快走 往这边
How long have you known about this?
你发现这个多久了?
Three weeks, give or take.
3周吧 差不多是的
Three weeks.
3周了
You’ve been out here for three weeks digging this thing up
你来这儿挖这个东西已经有3周了
and you never told me?
而你却从没和我说起过?
All due respect, Jack, but since when do I report to you?
尊敬的Jack 什么时候我向你汇报事情过了?
All due respect, John, but you lied.
尊敬的John 你说谎了
How long did you have that case full of guns
在你决定和大家说之前
before you decided the rest of us needed to know?
你有一整箱的枪这个秘密你保守了多久了?
You used your best discretion. I used mine.
你有你自己的判断力 我有我的
So how do we open it? What?
那么我们怎么才能打开它? 什么?
You want to open it?
你想打开它?
Yeah.
是的
We should bury it.
我们应该埋了它
I brought you here to talk him out of this insanity.
我带你来是为了让你劝他离开这个疯狂的东西
Anything could be inside.
里面可能会有任何东西
Best case scenario, there’s supplies.
最好的想法是 里面有补给资源
Worst case, we use it as a shelter.
最坏的也只是我们把它当遮蔽物来用
Actually, Jack, I can think of much worse cases than that.
Jack 事实上我能想到比那更坏的事
You notice anything about this hatch?
你注意到这个舱门的一些问题了么?
There’s no handle.
没有把手
Could the reason for that be more obvious?
原因已经再明显不过了
Maybe it was never meant to be opened from the outside.
可能本来它就不打算让人从外面打开
Yeah! Over here!
我在这儿
It’s Michael. Something’s wrong.
是Michael 有点不对劲
What’d you eat today?
你今天吃了什么?
Fruit, fish.
水果… 鱼
Drinking enough water?
喝了足够的水了么?
Two, three bottles.
两三瓶吧
Where are you getting that water from?
你从哪儿打来的水?
The caves, like everybody else.
和其它人一样 山洞里打的
All right, listen, Michael.
好的 听着Michael…
You just take it easy.
放松一下 好么?
You stay in the shade. You try not to move too much, Okay?
呆在阴凉的地方 尽量不要乱动
We have to launch that raft tomorrow. We have to.
我们得在明天启航 必须要
I know. I need you to lay back.
我知道 我要你躺回去
Lay down.
躺下吧
Just lay down. Okay?
躺下 好么?
listen, can you carve out some time for me on the MRI?
听我说 你能凑出点时间来帮我做核磁共振么?
Yeah, it’s… it’s a favor for a friend of a friend.
是的 是帮我一个朋友的朋友的忙
No, that’ll work out great. Okay. Yeah, thanks, Adam.
不 那可以解决的 好的 谢谢 Adam
His name’s Connor.
他叫Connor
How old is he? Twentytwo months next week.
几岁了? 下周就满22个月了
He’s beautiful.
他真的很漂亮
Yeah, well, that’s Rachel, that’s not me.
那多亏了Rachel 不是我
Where is she?
她在哪儿?
She’s over in Cedar Rapids visiting her folks.
她去Cedar Rapids探望亲属了
They get back on Sunday.
周日才回来
I got Diane in for an MRI.
我叫Diane来做核磁共振了
They’ll bring her downstairs to radiology.
他们会把她带到楼下的X射线科的
And her appointment’s not until 5 am,
约定是在早上的5点 那么…
so we’ve got about three hours to kill.
我们还有3小时的时间
Tom… You’re welcome.
Tom… 不客气
You think it’s still there?
你想它还在哪儿么?
What?
什么?
You know what.
你知道的
It’s the middle of the night, Katie.
现在是午夜啊 Katie
We might not get another chance.
我们不会再有机会了
One, two, three, four, five, six.
1 2 3 4 5… 6
What do you think it is? Heatstroke?
你认为他怎么了 中暑?
No. He would’ve felt that coming on.
不 他感到那是突然痛起来的
Bad fruit, maybe? Raw fish?
也许是坏水果? 生吃的鱼?
Michael and Jin are on the same diet.
Michael和Jin吃的东西是一样的
And Jin’s fine. Jin’s fine.
并且Jin没事 Jin没事
Whatever’s making him sick was metabolized fast.
不管怎么样他的病痛是突然袭来的
It hit him quick, and it hit him hard.
得病很快 而且很痛苦
So you think it was the water?
那么你认为是那瓶水了?
No, I don’t think it was the water.
不 我不认为是因为水
I think it was something in the water.
我认为是因为水里面的东西
Feeling any better?
感觉好点了么?
Cramps are quieting down.
腹部的绞痛平息下来了
As long as I don’t move,
只要我不动或是
or breathe.
或是呼吸
You and Locke kiss and make up?
你和Locke和好了么?
Good.
好的
No, Michael. What?
不 Michael 什么?
Drink from that one.
喝这儿的
Somebody did this to me? I don’t know.
有人暗算我? 我不知道
I’m not sure of anything yet.
我还不能肯定
I’m on bamboo duty, but sometimes I help refill the water.
我的任务是抗竹子 但是有时是我去灌水的
Michael and Jin getting along?
Michael和Jin相处得好么?
They fight like a married couple building a raft together.
他们一起造救生艇 吵架时也像是一对结了婚的夫妻
You told him?
你和他说了?
He thinks Sawyer might’ve done it.
他认为可能是Sawyer干的
’cause of Kate?
是因为Kate么?
Yeah, I guess she wants on the raft.
是的 我猜她想上救生艇
So Sawyer went off on Michael because he gets to decide who goes.
所以Sawyer暗算Michael 因为你知道他决定谁上艇
You don’t think Kate did it?
你们不会认为是Kate干的吧 是么?
Why would Kate poison Michael?
Kate为什么向Michael下毒?
Well, you know, the whole fugitive thing.
你知道 整个逃亡的事
He doesn’t know?
他不知道
How am I supposed to keep straight who knows what?
我怎么能知道这边上谁不知道
Steve didn’t know about the polar bear.
我是说Steve甚至连北极熊的事也不知道
What did she do?
她做了什么?
I don’t know. Why don’t you ask her?
我不知道 你为什么不去问她?
You didn’t think the others should know about this, Jack?
你认为其它人不需要知道这个么 Jack?
Discretion, John.
判断力 John
Okay, can you stop moving or I’m gonna cut your ear off.
好了 你能不要动么 我会把你的耳朵减下来的
This is good.
这很好
I’m writing again. I’m really feeling it, as well.
我又在写歌♥了 我真的感觉很好
So, what’s the first thing you’re gonna do when we get rescued?
那么… 当你获救后你会做得第一件事是什么?
You know, I don’t really know.
你知道 事实上我还不知道
You can hang out with me in LA.
你能在洛杉矶和我闲逛
You and Turnip Head.
你和你孩子
You know, until you figure things out.
你知道 直到你了解到什么
Thanks.
谢谢
Okay. Check this out. This is track two.
好了 听听这首吧 这是第二首

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!