You said it was for the greater good.
你说这是为了伟大的事业
I’m begging you to go.
我现在求你赶快走吧
You said you were my brother.You were supposed to be my brother,my friend.
你应当是我的兄弟…我的朋友
I am your friend.
我确实是你的朋友
A friend who told me to do this for Zara
你这个朋友告诉我这么做是为了Sahla
just so you could find some woman that you love?!
然后你就可以去找你爱的女人了
Well, Sayid,
那么Sayid
I hope she makes you whole again.
希望你的生命可以再次充实起来
No, Sam…
不 Sam
Go! Go!
快去 快去
She doesn’t believe me, Sayid.
她不相信我 Sayid
Shannon…please listen to me.
Shannon 拜托听我说
He did it. I know it.
是他杀死Boone的 我知道的
You’re not thinking rationally.
你能不能理智一点
You’ve never fired a gun before.
你以前从来都没开过枪的
Shannon, you don’t want to do this.
Shannon 你不会这么做的
Yes, I do.
不 我会的
If you do it,
如果你开枪了
you can never take it back.
事情就无法挽回了
Stay back!
别靠近
What did you do to him?!
你对他做了什么
I told you it was an accident.
我跟你们说了是个意外
Jack,you told me he was a liar.
Jack 是你告诉我他是个骗子的
Give me…
给我
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
Don’t.
不用假惺惺了
Get away.
滚开吧
The low rumble breaks the crisp fall air
慢慢穿过空气清新的街道
as a flash of red streaks down the maple-dabbled vermont highway.
就来到了高速公路
The 32-valvev8 engine purrs as the transmission clicks down a gear,
32箱的发动机可以经由变速箱带动
and the vehicle unleashes all 400 horses and 350 pound feet of rear-wheel torque.
这辆车可以300马力的动力行使…
Keep going. Keep…keep going.
接下去念啊 快 快
Beneath the hood,the 4.4-liter power plant features
4.4号♥的动力设计
a fully-integrated supercharger made into a 6-speed transmission,
配有6速级变速
with a manual sequential shift feature.
可以自选自动档或手动档
Keep going.
接下去
This smooth-riding sports car offers a bewitching blend of taste,comfort,and economy…
这辆舒适快捷的经济型跑车给你驾驭…
She just needs time.
她只是需要点时间
She’s been through a lot.
她经历了太多事情
Time won’t make a difference.
时间不会改变什么的
Perhaps I made a mistake.
可能时间也会出错
You couldn’t let her kill Locke.
不能让她杀了Locke
You had no choice.
这不是一个可行的方法
There’s always a choice.
事情总会有出路的
She lives in Irvine,California,
她住在加利福尼亚州的Livan
just south of Los Angeles.
就在洛杉矶的南面
Works as a lab techin a medical testing company.
在一家医疗仪器试验公♥司♥当试验师
Plane ticket,walking-around money.You’re on an oceanic flight to L.A.
给你机票 钱是给你路上花的 你坐的是飞往洛杉矶的航♥班♥
It leaves in two hours.
至少再过2小时就可以起飞了
What happens to his body?
Sam的尸体怎么办?
He was a terrorist,so he’s not exactly getting a state funeral.
他是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 所以不能期望得到国葬那样的待遇
What happens to his body?
他的尸体怎么办?
After it’s released,he’ll be cremated.
尸检之后 就会被火葬的
A muslim man is supposed to be buried.
穆♥斯♥林♥的男人应当被土葬
Yeah,well,there’s no one to claim the body.
我知道 但是没人认领他的尸体
I’ll claim him.
我可以认领
You can’t claim him when you’re on a plane in two hours,mate.
你不能认领 因为你要赶飞机
Then change my flight to tomorrow.
那么就把我的飞机改到明天
How’s your head?
你的头怎么样了
It’ll heal.
会痊愈的
Another war wound.
又是一个战争创伤
I know what it cost you
我知道你要为你所做的事情…
to do what you did.
付出很多
Thank you.
谢谢你
I did it because I sense
我这么做是因为我感觉到
you might be our best hope of surviving here.
你是可以让我们从这里活着出去的最大希望
But I don’t forgive what you did,
但是我却不会原谅你所做的
and I certainly don’t trust you.
而且我还是一样不信任你
And now you’re going to take me to the hatch.
而现在 你可以带我去看那个舱门了
Hatch? I already showed you…
舱门 我已经给你看过…
No more lies.
别再撒谎了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!