It’s like what’s happening now with the raft.
就像现在去做那条救生艇一样
Did you burn the raft,John?
那救生艇是你烧的吗 John
No, Sayid, I didn’t.
不是 Sayid 不是我♥干♥的
What is the hatch?
那个舱门是什么东西
The hatch?
舱门?
Boone mentioned it before he died.
Boone在他死之前曾提到过
A hatch?
一个舱门?
Two hatches on a plane,Sayid.
飞机上有两个舱门 Sayid
Could be forward or aft.
可以是前面那个 也可以是后面那个
I’m not sure if I can do this.
我不知道我能不能做好
You would not be a martyr if you didn’t have to overcome far,Sam.
Sam 如果你不能战胜对死亡恐惧 你就不会成为一个勇士
I am not afraid to die.
我不怕死
It’s all the innocent lives.
而是那些无辜的生命
All those people.
所有那些人们
The Imam preaches peace,Sayid.
他们虽然很可恨
That every human life is sacred.
可每个人的生命都是神圣的
It’s true,innocent lives will be lost
你说的对 无辜生命将被牺牲
in service of a greater good.
但你献身给了伟大的事业
What if I’m doing this because I’m angry?
我这么做是因为我很愤怒
What if I’m doing this because they killed her?
我这么做是因为他们杀了她
What if you are?
那你还没打定主意么
Should we just accept what happened to Zara?
我们就只有接受发生在Sahla身上的一切吗?
What about all the others like her?
那么其他类似死去的人们怎么办呢?
Do we just accept their deaths? Because if we do,
我们都将只是仅仅接受他们的死亡吗?如果我们仅仅是接受的话
it means ultimately we care nothing about them.
我们对她的死也就无能为力了
I lost someone,too,Sam.
我也失去了某个人 Sam
I will never be whole again.
我的人生也不再完整
There need to be consequences for those responsible.
他们该为这样的后果承担责任
That’s my duty.
这是我该做的
That is how I will honor her.
也是我欠她的
Haddad was right.
Hadad是对的
It was fate that brought us back together.
是命运让我们相遇的
will you do this with me?
你愿意和我一起干吗
I will.
我愿意
How are you?
你还好吧
Do you want to take a walk?
想去走走么
Sure.
好的
I spoke to Locke.
我跟Locke谈过了
What did he say?
他说什么了
He took me to the plane.
他带我去了那架飞机那儿
I believe what happened was an accident.
我相信发生的是场意外
Then why did he lie?
那他为什么撒谎
I have no idea.
我不知道
But I don’t believe he meant to harm Boone.
但我认为他不是故意想伤害Boone的
So that’s it?
那么就这样了么
I know how strong the need can be to find someone to blame.
我知道你是多么想找个人来出出气
You don’t get it,do you?
你一点都不明白 是吧
Just forget about it,okay?
算了 就当我没说过
How much weight can this hold?
这个能承受多少重量?
I don’t know.
不知道
A lot.
有很多吧
Enough.
足够了
Yeah,yeah. Tighter.
是是 绑起来
Got it.
知道了
What if it tips over?
要是这艇翻了怎么办?
It won’t.
不会的
That’s why we made it this wide.
所以我们才要做得这么宽
There. That should do it.
你干得怎样了
Right?
还行吧?
Good?
好么?
Good.
很好
All right.
很好
That if a shark attacks?
W要是鲨鱼攻击了怎么办?
Sharks aren’t getting anywhere near us,man.
鲨鱼根本不会靠近我们的 伙计
What if we die?
要是我们死了呢?
We are not gonna die.
我们不会死的
Boone died.
Boone死了
Hey,Michael,do you know anything about babies?
Michael 你了解小孩么
I can’t get this little guy to be quiet.
我无法让这小家伙安静下来
Uh,walk with him. He’ll calm down.
抱着他走走 也许他就能静下来了
Yeah,I tried that.
我试过了
Jin, have you seen sun?
Jin 看见Sun了么
Sun. I need some help with this baby.
Sun 我需要她帮我照顾这个婴儿
No.
没看见
Okay.
好吧
Hey, Chucky,
小子
wanna keep that kid quiet?
能让那个婴儿安静点么
Baby huey’s like nails on a chalkboard.
你来看看做救生艇的大哥
Oh,there you go.
总算安静了
You happy now?
你高兴了吧
I was.
我刚才确实高兴了
If you’re gonna play nursemaid, at least do the damn job.
我能以杀手护士的身份 来干这该死的活
Hey…hey,say something else.
再说些其它的什么
Just say something. Say anything.
说点什么 任何事都行
Okay,fine. I liked that thing a lot better inside than I like it outside.
好吧 好吧 这小家伙的内心肯定比他的外表来得美
What?
怎么?
Brought you something to eat.
给你带了点东西吃
What’s in it,
里面有什么
chloroform?
镇静剂?
Soup.
是汤
Thanks,but I think I’ll …
谢谢了 但是我想…
Who was in here?
谁还在这儿呆过?
I don’t know. What’s the matter?
我不知道是…
Was anybody in here?
有人进来过吗
No. Why are you… The key to the gun case.
没有 怎么… 装枪的箱子的钥匙…
It’s gone.
不见了
Maybe it fell off this morning. It didn’t fall off.
可能今天早上你摔倒… 我没摔倒
What’s going on?
怎么了?
Locke took the key.
Locke拿走了
He’s after the guns. I haven’t seen him all day.
装枪的箱子的钥匙 我整天都没有看见过他
You don’t know… No? Then who was it?
我不知道… 不是?那能是谁呢?
It wasn’t Locke.
不是Locke干的
Get in.
进来吧
It’s time.
是时候了
Stay relaxed and focused.
放松一点 认真一点
Drive with the windows down.
把车窗放下来
The fresh air will keep you alert.
新鲜空气能让你们保持清醒
You will need to wear these.
你们得穿上这个
If you run into any problems…
如果你们遇上麻烦
use this.
这个会有用的
You are heroes.
你们都是英雄
Good luck.
祝你们好运
Sam,stop.
Sam 停下
Don’t be nervous,brother.
兄弟 别叫我停下
We’ll be okay.
我们会没事的
I’m working with the CIA.
我是和中情局联手的
What?
什么
I’m going to give you 10 minutes to get away before I call them.
在我给他们打电♥话♥之前 我给你10分钟时间赶快离开
You set me up?
你陷害我们?
Sam, just go.
Sam 快走吧
Why would you do this to me?
你为什么这么对我?
You’re wasting time.
你在浪费时间
You said we were going to do this together.
你说我们两个要一起干的
You said you lost someone.
你说你也失去了某个人的
Her name is Nadia.
她的名字叫Nadia
We were separated years ago.
我们几年前被分开了
They know where I can find her.
他们知道我可以去哪儿找她
You used me to find a woman?
你为了找到一个女人而利用了我?
You talked me into this.
是你鼓动我这么做的
Sam, don’t.
Sam 别…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!