So you just happened upon a beachcraft perched in the trees?
然后就发现了挂在树上的那架飞机
Yep.
是的
At the funeral,you said your leg was injured.
在葬礼上 你说你的腿受伤了
It was just a charley horse.
只是有点抽痛
Cramp.
抽筋了
I know what a charley horse is,John.
我知道你说的是抽筋的意思 John
Back in Iraq,you were an interrogator.
在伊♥拉♥克♥的时候你是个审讯官吧
Is that a question?
那是一个问题吗
Yeah.
是的
A long time ago I was.
很久以前 我曾经是的
Well,you haven’t lost your touch.
你还会问我更多
Why would I interrogate you,John?
我♥干♥吗要审讯你呢 John
Jack called me a liar
Jack当着我过去1个月
in front of every man,woman,and child I’ve come to know over the past month.
认识的所有男人女人和小孩的面 说我是骗
And maybe there’s a part of you that thinks maybe there isn’t a plane out here at all.
没准你也是这么认为的 认为那里根本没有什么飞机
I know when I’m being lied to.
我能知道别人有没有骗我
There’s a plane.
那里肯定有架飞机
Like I said…
就像我说的
you haven’t lost your touch.
你还会问我更多
You’ve lost your edge,old man.
你失去了你最爱的人 伙计
I never had one when I played you.
在我遇到你之前 我还没有最爱的人
Were you always this slow?
你一直都是这么慢吗
Come on,come on,let’s keep playing.
来吧 咱们继续踢
You have to get out of that department,practice more.
你应该走出公♥寓♥ 多多运动了
Haddad would like that.
Haddad不太喜欢运动
More blending in with the community.
就想着要混入边上的这群人当中去
I think he’s got his eye on a target.
我觉得他一定有什么打算
What makes you say that?
你为什么这么说
For the past two weeks,he’s been asking me about explosives.
过去2个星期他一直在问我有关爆♥炸♥方面的问题
Blast radius.
爆♥炸♥范围
Transport.
运输之类的
Haddad’s very thorough.
他问得还挺细的
Do you know if he’s gotten hold of any yet?
你知不知道他手上有没有炸♥药♥?
Explosives?
你认为有么
I don’t know.
我不知道
All I know is there’s going to be an operation,
我只知道他肯定有个什么计划
and there is going to be a martyr.
公♥寓♥里有个监视器
You.
你…
Haddad told me this morning.
Haddad今天早上告诉我的
Come on. Let’s keep playing.
来 我们接着踢吧
Come on, Sayid.
来吧 Sayid
What is it, huh?
那…到底是什么?
What is it?
到底是什么?
I don’t think I can do it.
我觉得我做不了这件事
You’re kidding me,right?
你是在开玩笑吧
Listen to me.
听着
I can get Sam to turn himself in. He wants out.
我不想让Sam牵扯进去 他不想干了
Does he know where the c-4 is?
他知道C4炸♥药♥是什么吗
The other two are the ones you want.
剩下那两个才是你们要找的人
Does he know where it is?
他知道炸♥药♥在什么地方吗
No.
他不知道
Then he’s useless.
那么他没什么用
These cells run top down. It’s all need-to-know.
卖♥♥家的底细我们都要知道
The recruit’s handed a bomb and a target at the last possible moment.
炸♥药♥会在最后可能的时间交货
The only way to find that c-4 is to wait for Sam
而我们现在要找C4炸♥药♥唯一的办法
to walk out that door with a target to hit.
只能是坐等他们带着炸♥药♥去炸目标的时候
He’s in over his head.
他在那儿的时间还不长
He doesn’t even know why he’s doing it.
他甚至还不明白他们要做什么
That’s why you’re gonna convince him to go through with it.
这就是了 这就要靠你去说服他去干了
No.

No,I will not.
我不会那么做的
Excuse me?
我听错了么?
I’m done. It’s over.
我完成任务了 结束了
No,no,you’re not even close to being done,my friend.
不 你离完成还差得远呢
What are you going to do,arrest me?
你又能怎么样 逮捕我?
No.

We’ll arrest her.
我们会逮捕她
Your girlfriend’s an Iraqi living abroad
你伊♥拉♥克♥的女朋友虽然住在国外
with a record of insurgency.
但她参加过暴♥乱♥ 还被记录在案
Wouldn’t it be terrible if she got picked up as an enemy combatant,Sayid?
如果她作为敌人被逮捕将会是件很可怕的事情 Sayid
So if you want any chance of ever seeing her again,
所以如果你还想有机会再见到她的话
you’re gonna go and talk your good friend Sam into blowing himself up.
你最好和你的好朋友Sam谈谈 让他鼓起勇气干下去
Dude,it’s “washed.”
伙计 留神点
“Washed the spider out.”
“蜘蛛出现了”
Unless there’s some kind of british version.
你唱的是英国的儿歌♥
Oh,okay.
好吧
What’s the matter,man?
怎么回事啊 伙计
Well, I can’t get the bloody thing to stop crying.
这个小东西一直在不停地哭
Maybe he’s hungry.
可能他饿了
No. I nursed him five times.
不会的 Claire喂过他5次了
Made any deposits?
他有尿裤子么
You know,diaper-wise?
有换过尿布吗
All right.
好吧
It’s time to break out the big guns.
让我来唱一首
Dude,that’s all I got.
伙计 我就会唱这么多了
Heroin.
是海♥洛♥因♥
The cargo hold’s full of it.
货舱里面全是这东西
Best I can figure,they were smugglers.
所以我能断定他们是走私毒品的
The plane was perched on the canopy?
飞机是挂在树上的
Right up there.
就在那儿
And Boone climbed up by himself
Boone自己爬了上去
because of your charley horse?
因为你脚抽筋了
Yes,that’s right.
是的 很对
Why did you lie?
你为什么撒谎
I made a mistake.
我错了
I’m going to salvage what I can of the radio.
我去看看无线电 也许里面会有可用的零件
If we leave now,we should beat the storm back.
如果我们快点走 应该还能在暴风雨来之前赶回去
Why don’t you trust me,Sayid?
你为什么不相信我 Sayid
For one thing,
因为有件事
you’ve been carrying a gun you’ve told no one about.
你带着一把枪 但你谁也没告诉
We found one of the smugglers about a half a klickwest of here
我们在悬崖西面发现了一个走私犯
dressed as a priest,
穿的像个牧师
nigerian currency in his pockets,and this.
兜里有尼日利亚货币…还有这个
Now you’re armed and I’m not.
现在你有了武器而我没有
Does that earn me any trust?
这能让我赢取你的信任吗
You gave this to me because I caught you concealing it.
你把枪给我 是因为我发现了你藏着它
That earns you adaptability.
只赢取了我对你藏东西的本领的佩服
Okay,I’ll tell you something you don’t know.
好吧 我告诉你些你不知道的事情
Please do.
说吧
The first week after the crash,there was a cave-in.
我们坠机后的第一个星期
Jack was trapped. You remember that?
Jack被困在了那个山洞里 你还记得么
Of course.
当然
You,Kate,and Sawyer went out into the jungle to triangulate a signal.
你 Kate还有Sawyer去丛林里面利用三角定位来试图接收信♥号♥♥
Yes.
是的
You were hit from behind, knocked unconscious.
你被人从后面击昏了
When you woke up,the transceiver, your equipment was destroyed.
当你醒来的时候 你装备的信♥号♥♥收发器被弄坏了
That was me.
是我♥干♥的
This is one time you’d better not be telling the truth!
这次你最好说的不是实话
I did what was in everyone’s best interest.
我这么做是为了大家考虑
You ruined my chance to find the source!
你破坏了我发现信♥号♥♥源的最好机会
The source of a distress call that kept saying they’re dead,
那个信♥号♥♥源只是一个陷阱
it killed them all over and over?
会一遍遍地让大家有去无回
Is that a place you really want to lead people to?
你会带着大伙儿去那种地方么
Why wait all this time?
为什么你现在才说
Why not tell me then?
那时候你为什么不告诉我
Because back then you wouldn’t have engaged
因为那时候你只想着怎么找到信♥号♥♥源
in reasonable debate.
根本不会静下心来和我争辩的
And nobody else would have.
其他人也不会
You were all so focused on getting off the island
你们还在挖空心思地想怎么离开这个岛
that you weren’t seeingthings clearly.
你根本不明白状况

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!