Sarah is a beautiful girl.
Sarah是个漂亮的女孩
Hell yeah, she is.
是的 她确实是
You love her?
你爱她?
Absolutely.
当然
Then why are you sitting out here?
那么你为什么坐在这儿?
What if I can’t be the husband or the…
如果我不能成为我想成为的…
or the father that I want to be?
丈夫或是父亲呢?
What if I asked her because…
如果我问她嫁给我是因为…
because I saved her life?
我救了她的命?
Should I marry her, dad?
我应该娶她么 爸爸?
Commitment is what makes you tick, Jack.
勇于承担责任使你更有魅力 Jack
The problem is
问题在于
you’re just not good at letting go.
你只是不擅于放弃
So you’re saying Locke lied?
那么你是说Locke说谎?
He didn’t fall.
他不是摔下来的
His leg was pinned under something…something heavy.
他的腿被什么东西压住了…很重的东西
Okay, Jack, wait. The cargo container.
好了 Jack 等等 货物箱
We got to do this. What about the axe?
我们得这么做 用斧子怎么样?
Can’t use the axe.
不能用斧子
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
His right leg is filling with blood.
他的右腿被血充满了
If I don’t stop it, I won’t be able to save him.
如果我不制止 我就救不了他了
You don’t mean… The leg is dead.
你不是说… 那腿废了
There’s no other choice.
没有别的选择了
I think this is about the time you’re supposed to start pushing, okay?
我想你该开始推挤了 可以么?
So, uh, push.
那么 推吧
And…
还有…
don’t hold your breath, honey.
别憋气 亲爱的
You’re not gonna be able to push if you hold…
如果你憋气的话 就没法推了…
Claire, what are you doing?
Claire 你在做什么?
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Claire, you need to push right now.
不不不不 Claire 你现在得推挤
Don’t do this, Claire, okay?
别这么做 Claire 好么?
You can’t stop this. This is happening.
事情发生了 你不能阻止它
Your baby is coming, and I need your help.
你的孩子快出来了 我需要你的配合
It’s not going to want me.
孩子不会要我的
What?
什么?
It knows I don’t want it and I was gonna give it away.
孩子知道我不想要他 我想放弃
Babies know that stuff.
孩子知道这些
Do you want this baby now? Hmm?
你现在想要这个孩子么?
Do you want it to be healthy and safe?
你想让他安全健康的出生么?
Okay.
好的
Because your baby knows that, too.
因为你的孩子也知道这些
You’re not alone in this. We are all here for you.
你不是孤单面对 我们都陪着你
This baby is all of ours.
这个孩子是我们大家的
But I need you to push, okay?
但是我需要你把他推出来 好么?
Okay? Okay.
好么? 好的
On the count of 3.
倒数3下
Ready?
好了么?
1…2…3, push.
1…2…3 推
Go ahead.
继续
Good. Push.
好的 推
Good, good.
好的 很好
Yeah, that’s good.
好的 那很好
Yeah. Right. Push. Push.
好 好的 推 推
Okay.
好的
Let’s go.
我们开始
On 3. 1…
数到3 1…
Why are you doing this?
你为什么这么做?
He’s bleeding inside.
他内出血了
You’re not helping him!
你不是在帮他!
You can’t save him, Jack! You just can’t.
你救不了他 Jack 你做不到
Don’t tell me what I can’t do!
别跟我说我有什么做不到的!
Okay. 1, 2, 3, go. All right.
好了 1 2 3 抬 好的
You don’t need to see this.
你不用看
If you need me, shout.
如果需要尽管叫我
In sickness, in health,
无论健康或是生病
in good times and bad…
无论幸福还是痛苦…
I risk it all because I love you.
我都接受 因为我爱你
Thank you, Sarah.
谢谢 Sarah
Jack has also prepared his vows.
Jack也准备了他的誓言
Jack, if you would, please.
Jack 你愿意的话 可以开始了
I didn’t write any vows.
我没写任何誓言
I’ve been trying to for a month, but…
我想了一个月 但是…
I couldn’t, and…
我写不出 而且…
so I started to wonder why that was.
我开始想那是为什么
And as time went on, it only got worse,
随着时间过去 只有更糟
because I’m…
因为我…
because I’m not good at letting go.
因为我不太擅长放弃
Or maybe I’m afraid of what’ll happen if I fail.
或者说也许我是害怕失败
But I know one thing.
但是我知道一件事
I would have never been able to write anything
我永远也写不出
as beautiful as what you just said.
你刚才说的这么动人的誓言
And last night, Sarah, when you were talking about the accident,
昨晚 Sarah 当你在说那场事故的时候
you got it all wrong.
你全错了
I didn’t fix you.
我没有治好你
You fixed me.
是你治好了我
I love you, Sarah,
我爱你 Sarah
and I always will.
永远爱你
Wait.
等等
Wait.
等等
I have to.
我不得不这样
If I don’t…
如果不这样…
I’m all messed up inside.
我体内一团糟
You know it.
你知道
This is out best chance.
这是最好的机会
There is no chance.
再也没有机会了
Really.
真的
I mean…
我是说…
look where we are.
看看我们在哪儿
I’m not gonna let you give up.
我不会让你放弃的
I know you made…
我知道你许了…
a promise.
一个诺言
I’m letting you off the hook.
我来让你解脱吧
Let me go, Jack.
让我去吧 Jack
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
Don’t be.
别这么说
Relax, relax, relax. Breathe.
放松 放松 放松 呼吸
Come on, breathe.
好了 呼吸
Breathe. Okay.
呼吸 好的
Okay. Ready? You got to do another one.
好了么? 再来一次
I can see it’s close. Go, go, go, go.
我知道快了 来 来 来 来
Push. It’s really…I think it’s close.
推 真的…我想快了
Come on. That’s it! Okay.
快了 出来了 好的
I can see. I can see the top of its head.
我看见了 我看见他的头了
It’s almost clear. Come on.
很清楚了 快
I can see, I can see it. Okay.
我能看见 我看见了
You’re almost there.
你快成功了
You’re so close. You’re so close.
你快了 你快了
Ready? Ready? Come on. One more.
好了么? 好了么? 加油 再一次
Go, push! Push, push, push, push, push!
开始 推! 推 推 推 推 推!
Yeah, come on!
好的 加油!
You have a little boy.
你生了个小男孩
It’s your baby.
这是你的孩子
I have a son. I have a son.
我有个儿子了 我有个儿子了
Shh, shh, shh.
嘘 嘘 嘘
Tell Shannon…
告诉Shannon…
Tell Shannon…
告诉Shannon…
tell…I…
告诉…我…
A beautiful, healthy baby.
一个漂亮健康的孩子
Want to talk about it?
想谈谈么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!