But she can’t move.
但是她不能走
We should go.
我们得走了
What do we need? Towels, bandages, hot water.
我们需要什么? 毛巾 绷带 热水
How do we take hot water?
我们怎么带热水?
I’m sure you’ll figure all that out.
你相信你能搞定的
You tell Jin to take Charlie with him and go back to Claire.
让Jin带上Charlie回Clair那儿去
I can do that. That dilating thing, how do I look out for that?
这些我能搞定 可是接生孩子那事 我怎么会做?
Listen to me. Tell Kate…Charlie, look at me.
听我说 告诉Kate…Charlie 看着我
Tell Kate
告诉Kate
to wait until the contractions are 60 seconds apart. You got that?
等到宫缩每60秒一次 听懂了么?
Now, she’s gonna need to make sure that Claire pushes,
然后她要让Claire开始推挤
but not too hard, not too fast…
别太用力 也别太快…
just until the head is clear, and then as hard as she can.
直到看到头后 再用最大的力气推
When the baby is out, you make sure she clears its nose
当小孩出来的时候 别让他的鼻子和嘴巴
and its mouth.
被塞住了
Okay, but you’ll be there by then, right?
好的 但那时你会在那儿的 对吧?
No, I won’t. I’m not going anywhere.
不 我不会去任何地方
I need to stay here.
我得呆在这儿
Now you tell Kate she’s gonna have to deliver this baby.
你告诉Kate 她得替这个孩子接生
They’ve stopped.
他们不会来了
That happens, I think.
我认为他们快来了
No, no. They’re not coming anymore.
不不 他们不会来了
I’m fine. I’m okay. I’m okay, really.
我很好 我没事 我真的没事
No, no, no. I’m okay, really.
不不不 我没事 真的
Claire, I don’t think that you should be doing…
Claire 我认为你不应该…
What is that?
那是什么?
I think your water just broke.
我想你的羊水破了
No, no, no. I can’t have the baby!
不不不 我不能要这孩子!
Just hold on. I can’t have the baby now!
冷静点 我现在不能要孩子!
Just hold on. Jack’s coming. Claire, he’s coming.
冷静点 Jack快来了 Claire 他快来了
Screwed myself up pretty bad, huh?
我把自己弄得很糟吧?
My leg hurts.
我的腿很痛
Don’t try to move it.
别动它
Can you breathe okay?
你呼吸还行吧?
It fell on me.
它落到了我身上
What fell?
什么东西?
The plane. I was in the plane.
飞机 我在飞机里
Boone, Boone, Locke said you fell from a cliff.
Boone Boone Locke说你从悬崖上摔了下来
No.
不是
No. It fell.
不是 它落下来了
The plane.
那架飞机
It’s ’cause of the hatch.
因为那个舱门
We found a hatch.
我们找到了一个舱门
Boone, Boone, stay with me, man.
Boone Boone 清醒点 伙计
Hey, stay with me.
清醒点
Locke said…
Locke说…
John said…
John说…
not to tell about the hatch.
别提有关舱门的事
What did Locke do? What hatch?
Locke做了什么? 什么舱门?
My leg hurts.
我的腿好痛
I need to tell you something.
我得告诉你一些事
All right.
好的
My brother…Boone…he’s not really my brother.
我的哥哥…Boone…他其实不是我亲哥哥
He’s my stepbrother.
他是我同父异母的哥哥
Our parents got married when we were, like, 8 and 10.
我们的父母在我们…大概8岁和10岁的时候结婚了
He’s kind of in love with me.
他很爱我
In love with you?
他爱上你了?
And how do you feel towards him?
你对他什么感觉?
I’ll always feel something for him,
我总是很在意他
but am I in love with him in that way?
但是我也像他爱我那样爱着他么?
No.
没有
Not at all.
根本没有
We’re here for god knows how long, and so is Boone.
我们和Boone得在这儿呆多久 上帝才知道
Maybe we should go back.
也许我们得回去了
I don’t wanna go back.
我不想回去
Are you sure? Yes.
你确定? 是的
I just…
我只是…
need to take it a little slow.
不想进展太快
Are you okay with that?
你觉得怎样?
I had no expectations.
我不抱期待
Right.
好的
Hopes, not expectations.
只是希望 不抱期待
Oh, god, that hurts.
天哪 好痛
Hello?
怎样?
Claire. Is she okay?
Claire 她还好吧?
Where’s Jack? He couldn’t come.
Jack在哪儿? 他不能来
What do you mean he couldn’t come? He has to come.
他不能来是什么意思? 他一定得来
Yeah, he’s pouring his own blood into Boone’s arm right now.
他正在用自己的血给Boone输血
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
We’ll just have to pick her up and bring her to him.
我们得把她抬起来带到Jack那儿
No, Kate.
不 Kate.
No, we have to get her to him before it’s too late.
不 我们得把她带去Jack那儿 不然就来不及了
Look…
听着…
Jack said you have to deliver the baby.
Jack说让你来接生
What?
什么?
Now he talked me through it, and it’s relatively simple.
他向我讲了整个经过 相当简单
Charlie, I can’t do this. Yes, you can. I have water…
Charlie 我做不来 不 你能的 我有水…
You’re not listening to me. I can’t deliver this baby.
你没在听我说 我不能接生的
Well, somebody bloody has to.
该死的总该有人做的
You know, I was out there for over a week.
你知道 我在那儿呆了一周多
There are days I can’t remember.
那几天我记不起来了
I mean, what if…
我是说 不知…
what if they did something to the baby?
不知他们想对这孩子做什么?
God, I’m not ready for this.
天哪 我还没准备好
I’m not…
我没有…
I’m so scared.
我真的很害怕
I’m scared.
我很害怕
I’m…I’m scared, too.
我…我也很害怕
But we’re gonna get through this together.
但是我们得一起来共度难关
Okay?
好么?
Come on, Boone.
醒醒 Boone
It’s not working.
那不管用
Blood’s not the problem. It’s the leg.
血不是问题 是腿的问题
All the blood’s pooling there.
血全汇集到那儿了
Compartment syndrome.
间隔综合征
He didn’t get this injury from a fall.
这个伤不是他摔下来得的
Something crushed his leg.
有东西压碎了他的腿
What are you doing?
你做什么?
You’ve given him enough.
你已经给他够多了
Whoa, dude. You all right, man? You’re looking kinda goth.
伙计 你没事吧? 你看起来很不好
Look, where’s Michael? Beach, I think.
Michael在哪儿? 我想在沙滩上
I need you to go get him for me, okay?
我要你去帮我把他找来 好么?
What for?
干吗?
Just get him.
去找就是了
Hey, kiddo.
老兄
How’s the water?
这水怎么样?
Ah… it’s fantastic.
很美妙
Screaming kid next to me in first class.
在头等舱里 我旁边坐了个很吵的小孩
How does that happen, huh?
怎么回事?
What you got there?
你在这儿干吗?
Oh. Sarah wants us to write our own vows.
Sarah想让我们自己写誓言
“My heart skips beats at the sound of your voice.
“我的心随着你话语的节奏跳跃着
My skin… warms to the touch of your fingers.
我的皮肤…因你手指的触动而温暖
Where you go, I will go,” etcetera, etcetera.
你去哪儿 我就去哪儿” 等等等等
This is…this is very nice.
这个…这写得很好
Ha ha. Those aren’t my vows.
这些不是我的誓言
Those are hers. I stole them out of the room.
那些是她的 我从房♥间里偷拿出来的
I can’t write mine.
我写不出我的
Yeah, well, you’re a doctor. You’re not a writer.
当然 你是个医生不是个作家
Right. Right.
是的 是的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!