How do you open the hatch that has no handle, no latch?
要怎么打开这个没有锁 没有把手的舱门?
People are talking about what we’re doing out here every day.
人们正在谈论我们每天在这儿做什么
We’re gonna have to tell ’em.
我们也该告诉他们了
They’re not ready. I saw a beach craft.
他们还没准备好 我看见了一架飞机从海滩坠落
What is inside of it, John?
里面有什么 John?
You’re gonna have to climb up there for us and find out.
你得爬上去看看
Anybody out there? Mayday. Mayday.
有人么? 求救 求救
Help!
救命
What happened?
怎么了?
There was an accident. Boone fell off a cliff.
出事了 Boone从悬崖上摔了下来
Tell me exactly what happened.
详细告诉我发生了什么
Come on, out of the way.
拜托 让一下
I need a room.
我要个房♥间
Keep him steady.
稳住他
Boone, can you hear me? It’s okay. We got you.
Boone 能听见我说话么? 没事了 我们来帮你
What happened? Fell down a cliff.
发生了什么事? 从悬崖上摔了下来
But he was with Locke. Keep him steady now.
但是他和Locke在一起 把他稳住
Jack, he’s bleeding a lot.
Jack 他流了好多血
I know he’s bleeding. Keep him steady, damn it.
我知道他在流血 把他稳住 妈的
You gotta press harder than that, Kate.
Kate 你得压得更重一点
I’m trying.
我试试
All right, slow now. Slow and gentle.
好的 现在放慢 慢点轻点
Easy.
放松
Sun, a pair of scissors in the second drawer of the cart.
Sun 在小车的第二个抽屉里有一把剪刀
Second drawer!
第二个抽屉
Diapers in the first drawer.
第一个抽屉里有布
Sun’s gonna switch places with you.
Sun会和你换个位置
Sun, I need… Yes, I understand.
Sun 我要… 是的 我知道
Hurley, grab me that first-class seat from up there.
Hurley 给我拿来那儿最好的坐椅
Also I need that mesh. We need to create some sort of sterile…
我还要那个网丝 我们得用它来做一些消毒的…
Hurley, I swear to god, if you faint!
Hurley 如果你晕倒我会诅咒你
No. First-class, mesh. I’m cool.
不 最好的 网丝 我很清醒
Get to the beach. Ransack Sawyer’s stuff.
去沙滩 给我去找Sawyer的东西
I want his alcohol…rubbing, scotch.
我要他那瓶…仿制的苏格兰酒
Jack, what’s going on?
Jack 他怎么样了?
His lung just collapsed.
他的肺不行了
Okay.

Okay. Okay.
好 好的
Good, Boone.
好样的 Boone
Good, Boone. That’s good. Good job.
好的 Boone 很好 很棒
All right, I’m gonna put a tube in that, and you’re gonna be just fine.
好了 我要在那儿插根管子 你马上就会没事了
What are you still doing here?
你们怎么还在这儿?
The alcohol, Kate! If you want him to live, get to the beach now!
Kate 我要酒 如果你想让他活下来 马上去海滩
Damn it, just get the stupid clip-on, huh?
该死 只能用这种丑毙的夹式领带?
You know why they call it a tie?
你知道它为什么叫领带么?
‘Cause you gotta tie it.
因为你得用带子去系住它
You know why they call ita clip-on?
你知道它为什么叫夹式的么?
‘Cause you clip it…on.
因为你能用它…夹住
You nervous, Silverman?
你很紧张 Silverman?
What the hell do I have to be nervous about?
到底有什么可以让我感到紧张?
It’s a big responsibility. I can handle responsibility.
这责任重大 我能处理得了
Maybe. But I know that you don’t like to get up in front of crowds.
可能吧 但我知道你不太喜欢在众人面前表现
I’ll be fine.
我会没事的
After about eight beers, I’ll be fine.
在喝8瓶酒后我就会没事的
She’ll bust you, man. I’ll brush my teeth.
她会打你的 伙计 我会刷牙的
She’ll bust ya.
她会打你的
You can still back out, Marty.
你还能反悔 Marty
Nah.
不了
It’s just a stupid speech. I’ll make you proud.
只是个傻傻的演讲 我会让你感到自豪的
Okay, groom’s turn.
好了 该新郎出场了
You can still back out, Jack.
你还能反悔 Jack
Oh, it hurts.
好痛
It’s a closed fracture, but I think I can set it.
是闭合性骨折 但我应该能固定它
His chest…the wound…can you, uh, sew him?
他的胸部…那个伤口…你能缝上么?
He’s lost a lot of blood.
他流了很多血
I don’t know how far Locke had to carry him.
我不知道Locke背了他多远的路
Boone, listen to me…listen!
Boone 听我说…听着!
You are not gonna die.
你不会死的
I’m gonna fix this, okay?
我会把你治好的 知道么?
I am gonna save you.
我会救你的
Got to flip them, or they’ll burn, Walt.
把它们弄走 Walt 不然会烧起来的
Hey, Mamacita.
小妈妈
Want some fish?
要吃鱼么?
No, thanks. I’m not really hungry.
不 谢了 我不怎么饿
How long, do you think, till it’s ready?
你认为…什么时候才能弄好?
Maybe a week. Maybe less.
可能一周 可能更短
You okay?
你没事吧?
Yeah, I’m fine.
我很好
All right, I’ll see you guys later.
好了 随后见
She likes me.
她喜欢我
Jin, want some fish?
Jin 要吃鱼么?
Take a break. Eat some fish.
休息一下 吃点鱼吧
Man’s got what I call an overzealous work ethic.
他有我说的工作狂热症
Try obsession.
过于执着了
He wants off this island bad, man.
他太想离开这个岛了 伙计
Can’t say I blame poor cato.
难道我不能责怪可怜的Cato么
His lady speaks English all this time, and he didn’t have a clue?
他的女人每天说英语 他却一点也不懂?
I’m surprised he didn’t try to swim out of here.
我很奇怪他为什么不试着游走?
Hell, I would… Sawyer!
该死的 我会… Sawyer!
I need all your alcohol. Now!
我需要你全部的酒 马上
How’d it happen?
怎么回事?
Locke said that he fell off a cliff while they were hunting boar.
Locke说他们打野猪的时候 他从悬崖上摔了下来
The boar they never seem to get.
为了他们不可能抓住的野猪
Is that it? I’m afraid so.
全在这了? 应该是吧
Do you need anything else?
还要些别的么?
I can come with you. Too many cooks already.
我能和你一起去 已经很多人了
But thanks.
还是谢谢你
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
我很抱歉 我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
He needs blood. What?
他需要血 什么?
Blood.

Transfusion.
输血
How will you… I don’t know.
你怎么… 我不知道
I’ll figure it out…
我会解决的…
after I set the leg.
在我处理好腿部之后
Let me.
让我来吧
No, it’s okay.
不用 我可以的
Let me.
让我来
Get some air.
出去透透气吧
How is he?
他怎么了?
Don’t know yet.
还不知道
Well, what happened out there? Where’s Locke?
到底发生了什么事? Locke在哪儿?
I don’t know.
我不知道
What, he just took off?
什么 他不在这儿?
Yeah, Charlie, he just took off.
是的 Charlie 他不在这儿
Where’s Shannon? I don’t know.
Shannon在哪儿? 我不知道
Well, she’s his sister… I don’t know where she is!
她是他的妹妹… 我不知道她在哪儿!
And here she is, the future Mrs. Jack Shepard.
她来了 将来的Jack Shepard夫人
Thank you.
谢谢
Wow, can I get another microphone?
我能用另外一支麦克风么?
I think this one’s been drinking.
我想这支喝醉了
A little over two years ago, I blew a tire out,
大概两年前 我的车子爆胎了
flipped over the center divider into oncoming traffic
翻过中♥央♥路障 滑到对面驶来的车流里
and was hit head-on by an S.U.V.
与一辆SUV迎面相撞了
My back was broken.
我的背被撞坏了
They all said it was irreparable.
他们都说无法救治
And then there was Jack.
然后Jack出现了
And he promised that he would fix me
他向我保证他能治好我
because that’s the kind of guy he is.
因为他就是那种人
Because you are the most committed man I have ever known.
因为你是我所知道的最信守承诺的人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!