My bedroom was at the top of a flight of stairs.
我的卧室在楼梯的最上面
And I would sit in bed all day,calling her on the intercom.
并且我会整天坐在床上用对讲机呼叫她
One day she took a bad step.
一天她踩空了一脚
Broke her neck.
扭了她的脖子
I was six.
我当时6岁
What the hell is so funny?
有什么这么好笑?
Is that the plane you saw?
那是你看见的飞机么?
As best I can tell.
我说的就是它
You really saw it? Yeah.
你真的看见了? 是的
I really saw it.
我真的看见了
How long do you think it’s been there?
你认为它在这儿多久了?
Doesn’t matter.
没关系
What’s important is that we found it.
重要的是我们找到了
What’s important is what’s inside it.
并且重要的是里面有什么
What is inside of it John?
里面有什么 John?
You’re gonna have to climb up there for us and find out.
这就的需要你爬上去看看了
You can still change your mind.
你还能改变主意
Nah. They already shaved my back.
啊 他们已经给我刮过背上的毛了
I’m so thankful for you, John
我真的很感谢你 John
This was meant to be.
这是命中注定的
See you on the other side, son.
回头再见 儿子
If you’re looking for a stool sample,you can forget it.
如果你想要大便样本 你还是放弃吧
You’ve been reading a lot……since we came to the island.
自从我们来这个小岛你看了很多书
OK. So what?
是的 那又怎么样?
You…
你…
You’ve got…
你患了…
You’ve got hyperopia.
你得了远视眼
Hyperopia?
远视眼?
That’s…
这个那个…
What is that?
那是什么?
You’re farsighted.
你有远视
Farsighted?
远视?
Yeah.It can develop later in life when you add a new strain to the eyes.
是的 它会在生活中产生 特别是你强加给眼睛压力
Like with reading.
比如看书
Blurry.
模糊的
Better or worse?
好点还是更糟?
Worse.
更糟
Uh-uh. No way.
算了 算了
Kate, it’s not a fashion show.
Kate 这不是时装秀
Har har, very funny.
哈 哈 很有趣
Dude.Looks like someone steamrolled Harry Potter.
伙计 像是有人扮成了哈里波特
You love this, don’t you?
很好笑 是么?
You’re welcome.
好说好说
Hang on.
抓住
I’m fine.
我没事
Boone, what do you see?
Boone 你看到什么了?
You wanna know what’s in your damn plane?
你想知道你该死的飞机里有什么么 Locke?
Here’s your sign.
让你看看
They’re drug smugglers.
他们是走私毒品的 Locke
Heroin. That’s all that’s in here.
海♥洛♥因♥ 这就是里面的东西
I don’t understand.
我不懂
I don’t understand.
我不懂
Boone, get out!
Boone 出来
Hello. Hello.
喂 喂
Anybody out there? Mayday! Mayday!
有人没? 求救 求救
There’s no time. Get out now!
Boone 没时间了 快出来
Is someone there? Hello! Hello!
谁呼叫? 喂 喂
Can you hear me?
听得到我么?
Repeat your transmission, please.
请重复一遍
Hello! We’re survivors of the crash of Oceanic flight 815.
听着 我们是海洋航♥空♥815航♥班♥坠机的幸存者
Please copy. Get out now!
请核查 快出来
Hello. We’re survivors of flight 815.
815航♥班♥没有幸存者
So did you know before or after you asked him about his latest outbreak?
那么你是什么时候知道他有远视的 在问他最后一次性病发作的时间前还是后?
I’d answer that,Kate,
我不会回答的 Kate
you know,doctor-patient confidentiality.
你也知道 医生和病人的对话保密
Of course.
当然
Thank you for helping him.
谢谢你帮他
I know it was probably the last thing you wanted to do.
我知道这也许是你想做的最后的事了
I didn’t do it for him.
我不是为了他
Jack! Help!
Jack 救命
No, no, no. Put him down up here.
不 不 不 不 把他放在那儿
All right.That’s it.
好了 好了 就这里
OK. Easy. Easy.
慢点 慢点
What happened?
怎么了?
There was an accident.
出了事故
Boone fell off a cliff out near the place where we were hunting.
Boone从我们追踪的地点附近的悬崖上摔下来了
OK, I’m gonna need some water.
好的 我要些水
Shirts, towels. Anything that I can use to staunch the bleeding.
衬衣 毛巾 一切可以止血的东西
Kate, now! Please.
Kate 快 拜托
John, tell me exactly what happened.
John 详细告诉我发生了什么
I think what you did was so kind.
我这人真是太善良了
Where’s my father? Who?
我的父亲在哪儿? 谁?
We had the transplant together.
我们一起做移植手术的
I didn’t know he was your father.
我不知道他是你的父亲
We don’t have the same last name.
我们的姓不同 但是…
Where is he?
他在哪儿?
Mr. Cooper checked out this afternoon.
Cooper先生下午付账离开了
He went back home. He’s under private care.
他回家了 他有私人看管
That doesn’t make any…What…
那并不代表…什么会…
Did he leave me a message?
他给我留了口信没?
No, not that I know of.
不 据我所知事情不是这样
You just relax, Mr. Locke.I’m gonna get you some juice.
放松一下Locke先生 我给你拿点果汁
It was his idea.
这是他的主意
I’m sorry, John.
很抱歉 John
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么?
I needed some money.
我要点钱
He’s always been good that way.
他总是那么好
Your father’s always been generous.
你父亲总是很慷慨
You told me I didn’t have a father.
你告诉我我没有父亲
He said that was the only way you would give it to him.
呃 他说这是你会捐肾给他的唯一的方法
It had to be your idea.
这得是你的想法
He told me where to find you.
他告诉我怎么找到你
He asked me to go see you.
他叫我去见你
I wanted to see you.
我想见你
This can’t be happening.
这不可能的
This is a misunderstanding.
这…这是个误会
This can’t happen to me.
这不会…这不会在我身上发生
He wouldn’t do this to me.
他不会这么对我
He wouldn’t do this to me!
他不会这么对我
Eddie, open the gate!
Eddie 打开门
Mr. Cooper’s not seeing guests.
Cooper先生此时不会客
I’m not a guest.
我不是客人
I’m sorry, John.
抱歉 John
Eddie, open the gate.
Eddie 打开门
I’m sorry. I’m gonna need you to move your car.
抱歉 我想让你挪一下你的车
I know you’re watching me.
我知道你看着我
You can’t do this.
你不能这么做
John, please.Move your car.
John 拜托 挪下你的车
I’ve done everything you wanted me to do.
我做了你让我做的每件事
So why did you do this to me?
你为什么还这样对我?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!