Sounds fun, but…
听起来很有趣
my insurance ran out.
但是我的保险过期了
Insurance ran out.
保险过期了
That’s a good one.
很好笑的笑话
I could’ve mentioned her name out by the hatch one day.
我可能某天在舱口说起了她的名字
Who? Theresa.
谁? Theresa.
Maybe I was talking to myself.
可能是我的自言自语
Maybe.
可能是吧
But you didn’t.
但是你没有
So, in this dream you saw a plane crash, right?
那么在梦里你看见飞机坠毁 是么?
Yeah.
是的
OK.The fact that we were just in a plane crash,
好的 我们都经历过坠机的事实
you didn’t think for one second…
你有没稍微想想…
John, you OK?
John 你没事吧?
I’m fine.
我很好
What is wrong with your leg?
你的腿怎么了?
I’m fine.
我没事
What?
什么?
Someone from camp hiked all the way out here?
有人从营地远远地到这儿来?
Nope.
不是
Where do you think it came from?
你觉得这是从哪儿来的?
Him.

Morning, Eddie. Morning, Mr. Locke.
早上好 Eddie Locke先生 早上好
You gonna get birds again?
你们要去抓几只鸟么?
I hope so.
我希望这样
You weren’t supposed to be here till 12:00.
你应该12点再来
I thought you said 11:00.
我以为是11点
What is this?
这是什么?
It’s a dialysis machine.
这是透析仪
My kidney’s failing.
我的肾不行了
Damn doctors say I need a transplant.
混♥蛋♥的医生说我需要移植
When?
什么时候?
Tomorrow, if it were up to me.
明天 如果适合我的话
I’m on the donor list.
我在捐赠人的名单上
But I’m an old man,and it’s a long list.
但是我是个老人 那名单又很长
How long…
多长…
The dialysis will be fine for awhile.
John 透析仪过会儿就好了
I didn’t tell you for this exact reason.
我不会告诉你明确的原因的
I’m not gonna let this spoil a fantastic day, and neither should you.
我不想让这些扰了这么美好的一天 你也不能
I’ll get done here,and we’ll have a nice lunch and go shoot some birds.
所以 这儿完成了后 我们吃顿好的午饭然后去打鸟
He was a priest.
他是个牧师
How long you think he’s been dead?
你认为他死了多久了?
Clothing would decompose within two years,
一般来说 两年内布料就会分解
but this is high-quality polyester.
但 这是高质量的合成纤维
Could be two years, could be ten.
可能是两年 也可能是十年
Gold teeth. Obviously well-off.
金牙齿…明显很富裕
What kind of money is that?
这是什么钱?
Nigerian naira.
尼日利亚 奈拉币
What is a Nigerian priest doing on an island in the South Pacific?
一个尼日利亚的牧师在南太平洋的一个岛上做什么?
I’m not so sure he was a priest.
我不认为他是个牧师
You wanna keep it down?
能安静点么?
That’s it. Get up.
好了 起来吧
What? Get up.
什么? 起来吧
You’re going to Jack.
你要去Jack那儿
Do I get a lollipop?
我有棒棒糖拿么?
When did the headaches start?
头痛是什么时候开始的?
A few days ago. A week maybe.
几天前 可能是一周
Do you have to be here?
你得呆在这儿么?
Do you have them when you wake up?
早上起来时也痛么?
Usually they hit me middle of the day.
通常是在中午他们吵我的时候
What are you doing with that?
你用那该死的东西干嘛?
Checking how your pupils respond to changing stimuli.
看看你的瞳孔对变化的事物的反映
What’s that? That nod.
点头是什么意思?
Let him do his thing.
你能让他干♥他♥的么?
I am, but I wanna know-What he thinks I should…
我让他去了 但是我想知道他到底怎么认为…
Shut up and relax.
我认为你应该闭嘴然后休息一下
What are you doing?
你该死的在干嘛?
You ever had a blood transfusion?
你输过血么?
What? No.
什么? 没有
Taken pills for malaria?
吃过疟疾的药么?
Nope.
没有
Have you ever had sex with a prostitute?
和妓♥女♥有过性行为么?
What’s that got to do with anything?
和这些事情到底有什么关系?
Is that a yes?
就是说有了?
Yes.
是的
And have you ever contracted a sexually transmitted disease?
你以往感染过性病?
I’m gonna take that as another yes.
那也是有了
When was the last outbreak?
最后一次什么时候发作的?
Go to hell, doc.
去死吧 医生
I know he deserved it, but… He needs glasses.
我知道是他应得的 但是… 视力问题而已
What’s going on?
怎么了 John?
Nothing.
没什么
You can barely walk, man.
你走得很勉强 伙计
It’s the wound from the shrapnel.
是弹片留下的伤口
That’s your right leg.
是右脚 John
What’s with your left?
左脚怎么了?
I’m fine. Now stop asking.
我很好 别问了 混♥蛋♥
That’s it. Let’s go back.
好了 我们回去吧
I’m fine.
不 我没事 我很好
No, you’re not.Let me get you to Jack.
不 你不好 让我带你回Jack那儿
No. Jack wouldn’t know the first thing about what’s wrong with me.
不 Jack不会知道起先我是怎么了
We’ve gotta go back. No.
我们得… 不 不
What is wrong with you? Are you crazy?
你怎么了 疯了?
I was in a wheelchair. What?
我座在轮椅里 什么?
Paralyzed. For four years.
我瘫痪了四年
The plane, our plane,
飞机 我们的飞机
I was in that chair when we took off,but not after we crashed.
起飞时我座在轮椅里 但是坠落后就没了
Why were you in a wheelchair? That doesn’t matter anymore.
你为什么会在轮椅里? 这不重要了
But this island,it changed me.It made me whole.
但是这个岛… 它改变了我 它使我更充实了
Now it’s trying to take it back,and I don’t know why.
现在它想要回去了 我不知为什么
But it wants me to follow what I saw.
但是它想让我跟着我所看见的
What?
什么?
I know it sounds crazy.
我知道听起来这很疯狂
Four weeks ago,I wouldn’t have believed it.
四周前 我也不相信我自己
We are here for a reason.
但是你和我在这儿是有原因的
There’s something that we were meant to find.
我们注定要找到一些东西…
something that’s gonna help us get into the hatch.
一些能帮助我们进入舱门的东西
I know it.
我知道
But we gotta keep going.
但是我们得继续前进
OK.
好吧
Can you move your legs?
你能走么?
Just help me up, son.
扶我起来 小子
OK.
好的
OK.
好的
These doves fly a lot faster than you think.
那些鸽子飞得比你想象的快很多
So you gotta really lead them.
所以你得努力跟上它们
If you have to drop it in high cover…
如果你在高处放飞了…
Got him.
打中了
Yeah, you did.
是的 你打中了
Good shot, son.
好枪法 儿子
John your mother…
John 你母亲…
John, your mother,she may be a little crazy,
她可能有点疯
but at least she brought us together.
但是 至少把我们联♥系♥到了一起
And thank God it happened now,
感谢上帝这发生在现在
while we still have time.
在我们都还有时间的时候
Let’s find your bird.
我们去找你的鸟吧
She was my nanny.
她是我奶妈
Theresa, she was my nanny.
Theresa 她是我奶妈
My mother wasn’t around much.
我母亲并不是经常在我身边
I needed someone to take it out on.
我需要人来照顾我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!