Did you see that?
看到那个了么?
Theresa falls up the stairs.
Theresa 从楼梯上掉下来了
Theresa falls down the stairs.
Theresa 从楼梯上掉下来了
Theresa falls up the stairs.
Theresa 从楼梯上掉下来了
Theresa falls down the stairs.
Theresa 从楼梯上掉下来了
Please don’t. Theresa falls up the stairs.
别 Theresa 从楼梯上掉下来了
Don’t take it back.
别想起来
Boone. Wake up.
Boone 醒醒
What time is it? It’s morning. Come on.
才几点啊? 早上了 来吧
OK. I’m up.
好了 好了 起来 起来 起来了
What’s going on?
怎么了?
Come on. Let’s go.
来吧 我们走
Emily Annabeth Locke,in ten thousand words or less.
Emily Annabeth Locke 一言难尽
So, she’s my mother.
那么 她是我母亲
I lifted some hairs from her car and matched them with your DNA.
我从她的车里拿到了一些头发 和你的DNA相符
It’s 99 percent certain.
99%确定了
She was institutionalized.A few times.
她被看押过几次
What for?
为什么?
Nothing criminal or violent.
不是因为犯罪或是暴♥力♥
It’s a type of schizophrenia.
是一种精神分♥裂♥症
If she stays on her meds, she’s OK.
显然 如果她意识清楚地话 她是没事的
What about my father?
我的父亲呢?
Here’s the thing.
这是个问题
Your mother sought you out, so she’s fair game.
你母亲把你丢了 那你可以去质问她
But this guy,
但是这个人
maybe he doesn’t even know you exist.
可能他根本不知道有你这个人
Now, I’ve done this enough times to know…
我用了足够的时间来了解…
…this stuff isn’t meant to be,even though it may feel that way.
这件事并不是有意而为的 可能它让人以为是那样
Look, this probably won’t have a happy ending.
瞧 将来可能不会有个圆♥满♥的结局
So…
那么…
…do you want it or not?
你要知道么?
I want it.
我要
Your name is? John John Locke.
你的名字? John John Locke
I’m Anthony Cooper’s son.
我是Anthony Cooper的儿子
Mr. Cooper doesn’t have a son.
Cooper先生没有儿子
Tell him I don’t want anything.
告诉他我什么都不想要
My mother is Emily Locke.Please.
我的母亲是Emily Locke 麻烦你了
Just a minute.
等一下
Mr. Cooper, I got John Locke here,says he’s your son.
Cooper先生 是John·Cooper 他说他是您儿子
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
Well, you can go on in, sir.
你可以进去了先生
This is awkward.
多少有点尴尬
Thank you for seeing me, sir.I’m… John.
谢谢您接见我 先生 我是…John
Something tells me I’m gonna want a drink for this?
也许我们得为这个庆祝一下
You want a drink? Yeah. All right. Great.
要点喝的么? 恩 好阿
Scotch OK? Yeah, that’s… Thanks.
苏格兰的 行么? 哦 那…谢谢了
So who found who? I’m sorry, sir?
那么 是谁找到谁的? 抱歉 先生?
Emily. Your mother.
艾米莉 你母亲
Did she find you,or did you find her?
是她找到你的 还是你找到她的?
She found me.
是她找到我的
How did she look?
她看起来怎样?
All right, I guess.
我看很好
She say anything about me?
她有说我什么没?
She said I didn’t have a father.
她说我没有父亲
That I was immaculately conceived.
我是一个完美的设想
Really?
真的?
Well, I guess that makes me God, huh?
我想那样我就成了上帝了?
I didn’t know you existed until a year after you were born.
你生下来一年后我才知道有你
She told me she wasn’t gonna have the baby, you, at all.
她说她甚至不想要这个孩子 不想把你生下来
She drops off the face of the planet.
然后她就消失了
She turns up asking for money,
当她再次出现时 她问我要钱
telling me she put you up for adoption.
她说她让别人收养了你
You gonna drink that or what?
你喝这个 还是要其它的?
You have a family of your own?
你有你自己的家么?
No, sir.
没有 先生
Me neither.
我也没有
I tried it a couple times.Didn’t take.
我试过几次 但没有用
Do you hunt? No.
你打猎么? 不打
You’re not an animal rights nut-job?
你不是做动物权利保护工作的吧 是么?
No, sir.
没有了
What are you doing this Sunday?
这周日你有事没?
Nothing.
没有
You wanna go hunting?
打猎去如何?
Uh… Well, I’d like that.
好嘛…一起去
Yeah, I’d like that very much.
是的 我很想去
I had a dream last night.
我昨晚做了个梦
I asked for a sign.
我要一个提示
And then I saw a plane crash.A Beechcraft.Right out there.
然后我看见一架飞机坠落在了…那儿的一个海滩上
It was a dream, but…
那是一个梦
…it was the most real thing I’ve ever experienced.
但是这是我所经历的最真实的事了
I know where to go now.
我知道现在该去哪儿了
Go for what?
去干吗?
To find what we need to open this bastard up.
去找打开这混♥蛋♥舱门的东西
You using that paste that made me see my sister get eaten?
你用这种古怪的手法想让我看到我的姐妹被吃了么?
No, Boone, no.
不 Boone 不是
Cause, I gotta tell you,signs and dreams and…
John 我要告诉你 提示和梦还有…
Who’s Theresa?
Theresa是谁?
What?
什么?
“Theresa falls up the stairs.Theresa falls down the stairs.”
“Theresa从楼梯上掉下来了 Theresa从楼梯上掉下来了”
You were saying that in the dream.
在梦里你是这么说的
How would you know about that?
你是怎么知道那个的?
I don’t know,but we’re supposed to go to this place.
我不知道 Boone 但是我们应该可以去那儿的
We’re supposed to find that plane.
我们应该可以找到那架飞机的
Will you come with me?
你要和我来不?
I was gonna ask you how this was going,
我本来想问进展的怎样了
but it’s coming together fast.
现在看来确实进展很快
Fire wasn’t a total loss.
那场火灾没有损失所有的东西
We learned things from building the first one,
我们从第一个建造的那里学到了些东西
which is saving us from trial and error.
这让我们避免了反复试验和重复错误
Now it’s just…
现在的是…
trial.
试验
Yeah, yeah.
好的 好的 好的 好的
Yeah, man, I know.”Now, now.”
是的 伙计 我知道 可以可以可以了
Picking up a little Korean?
熟悉了一点韩语了是么?
Yeah. I’m pretty sure I know how to say “faster” and “idiot”.
是的 现在我知道怎么说”快点”还有”白♥痴♥”
I hear you’re having trouble with your head.
我听说你的头有点问题
Now she got you making house calls?
现在她调用你来问我了么?
You’re sensitive to the light too?
你也对光很敏感 是么?
I’m sensitive to you…
我对你很敏感…
All right.We’ll see you.
好的 再见
Doc!
医生
Sensitivity to the light,that bad?
对光敏感…问题严重么?
Depends.
看情况了
On what?
看什么情况?
On what’s causing your headaches.
看是什么引起你的头痛了
It’s not like it’s a tumor or something.
是瘤或是什么的
What makes you think it’s a tumor?
什么使你认为是个瘤?
I don’t.Great. OK then.
我没认为 很好 那么好的
My uncle…
我的叔叔
he, uh……died of a brain tumor.
他 患脑瘤死了
Yeah?
是么?
That run in the family? Tumors?
肿瘤会不会遗传的?
What type of tumor was it?
是什么样的瘤?
The type that kills you.
可以杀死你的那种
Do you smell anything funny?
你不觉得很有趣么?
Brain tumors bring on phantom smells.Maybe like something burning.
脑瘤让人产生幻觉…比方说像是什么烧起来了
Just headaches.
只是头痛
Well, I’m sure you’re fine, then.
那我想你没事
If this is worrying you,there’s tests I could do.
听着 如果这让你很担心 我能给你做下测试
Sorry, doc.
抱歉 医生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!