Is someone shooting at us?
有人在向我们开枪?
You must be the french chick.
你肯定是法国女人
Who are you? Hurley.
你是谁? Hurley
I
我
Sayid…that guy you tortured…he
Sayid 那个你拷打过的人…他
You were on the plane.
你那时在飞机上
Look, I came here to find…easy, easy. Easy.
听着 我来这是为了找…放松 别紧张 别紧张
I’m…I’m just getting your notes.
我…我只是拿了你的笔记
Please…
请…
tell me why you wrote this.
你告诉我为什么你写下这些
What do these numbers mean, please?
请告诉我这些数字代表了什么?
I don’t know.
我不知道
What?
什么?
You don’t know?
你不知道?
Okay,
好的
that thing in the woods,
那个在丛林里的东西
maybe it’s a monster,
也许是只妖怪
maybe it’s a pissed-off giraffe, I don’t know.
也许是一只该死的长颈鹿 我不知道
The fact that no one is even looking for us
那个没人在找我们的事实..
yeah, that’s weird.
是的 那很诡异
But I just go along with it
但是我只是去附和它
’cause I’m along for the ride…
因为我赶了一程过来..
good old fun-time Hurley.
只是为了好玩 老顽童Hurley
Well, guess what…
你想什么..
now, I want some freakin’ answers!
现在 我要一些怪异的回答
Our ship picked up a transmission…
我们的船截获了一串电波…
a voice repeating those numbers.
一个重复着这些数字的声音
We changed course to investigate.
我们改变了计划去研究它
After we shipwrecked,
在我们的船只失事后
my team continued to search for the transmission source.
我的队伍继续搜寻着电波的来源
It was weeks before we found the radio tower.
几周后在我们找到了电波发射塔
There’s a radio tower on this island?
岛上有电波发射塔?
Yes.
是的
Up by the black rock.
在黑岩石上
Some of us continued
我们中的一些人继续着
to search for the meaning of those numbers
在等待救援的同时
while we waited for rescue.
探索着这些号♥码的意义
But then the sickness came.
但是那时 病魔袭来了
When my team was gone,
当我的队伍都死了
I went back up to the tower and changed the transmission.
我回到了那座塔 改变了电波
That distress signal we heard.
就是我们听到的求救信♥号♥♥?
Yes.
是的
But the numbers…
但是这些数字…
did you ever find out anything about them?
你找到了有关它们的什么了么?
Do you know where they got their power?
你知道它们怎么会有灵力的么?
Power?
灵力?
They bring bad stuff to everyone around you.
它们给你周围的人带来厄运
They’re cursed.
它们是被诅咒的
You know that, right?
你是知道的 对么?
The numbers…
这些号♥码…
they’re cursed.
它们被诅咒了
The numbers are what brought me here.
我就是被这些号♥码带来这里的
As it appears,
在它出现之后
they brought you.
它们又带来了你
Since that time,
那之后
I’ve lost everything
我失去了一切…
everyone I cared about.
每个我所关心的人
So, yes,
那么 是的
I suppose you’re right.
我认为你是对的
They are cursed.
它们是被诅咒了的
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
You have no idea how long I’ve been waiting
你不会知道我为了有人赞同我
for someone to agree with me.
而等了多久
Thank you.
谢谢
god, thank you.
上帝 谢谢你
Thank you so much.
真的太谢谢你了
We need to find Hurley and Charlie
我们得找到Hurley和Charlie
and get out of this jungle.
然后走出这片丛林
I just hate that we’re going home empty-handed.
我只是不想两手空空得回去
someone shot at us…
有人朝我们开枪…
Hurley and me.
Hurley和我
We were looking for you, and…
我们正在找你 然后…
Where’s Hurley? I don’t know.
Hurley在哪儿? 我不知道
He was right behind me, then he just…
他本来就在我后面 然后他就…
he just wasn’t.
他就不在了
I’ll go and find him. No, no, no, we’ll all go.
我去找他 不 不 不 我们一起去
Go where?
去哪儿?
Hurley, what the hell happened to you?
Hurley 该死的发生了什么事?
Need a battery?
要电池么?
She says hey.
她说嘿
You think of a name yet?
你想过名字了么?
For the baby.
小孩的名字
I haven’t really thought about it.
我还没有好好想过
I was gonna give it away.
我想放弃它
You know, for adoption.
你知道 带给别人领养
That must have been a difficult decision.
那肯定是一个艰苦的决定
Yeah.
是的
Well, doesn’t matter now.
现在没事了
It’s my birthday today.
今天是我的生日
Well, why haven’t you told anyone?
你为什么不跟任何人说?
I’m pregnant, single,
我是一个怀孕的单身女人
and on an island in the middle of nowhere.
并且在一个荒野的岛上
It doesn’t really matter that it’s my birthday, does it?
是不是我的生日真的是不重要 是么?
I guess not.
我想是的
At least your birthdays will be close togethe…
至少你们的生日离得很近…
you and your baby –and that’s good luck.
你和你的孩子…那真是好运气
Yeah? You think?
是么? 你这么认为?
Yeah, I do.
是的
You believe in that…
你相信…
luck?
运气?
I believe in a lot of things.
我相信很多事情
That should do it.
做好了
Okay, I give up.
好了 我放弃
What is it?
那是什么?
It’s a cradle.
一只摇篮
Happy birthday, Claire.
生日快乐 Claire
Thank you.
谢谢
I know food’s scarce, but your shirt?
我知道食物紧缺 但是你的衬衫?
When you find a laundromat, let me know.
当你找到一个自助洗衣店 告诉我
Back in the jungle,
回到丛林的时候
before we became target practice,
在我们成为练习射击的靶子之前
you were gonna tell me
你正要告诉我
what inspired this little quest.
是什么驱使你去寻求的
I think the plane crash might have been my fault.
我认为飞机失事可能是我的错
Don’t be daft. How could you possibly…
别蠢了 你怎么可能…
before we came here,
我们来这儿之前
a lot of bad stuff used to happen whenever I was around.
很多坏事都发生了 而每次我都正好在周围
What do you mean, like bad luck?
你想说什么 像是厄运?
Yeah, that’s…
是的 那是…
that’d be kind of a mellow way of describing it.
那是一个描述那一切的恰当的词
bad things happen.
坏事发生了
Planes crash, people die.
飞机坠毁了 人死了
Dude, you really oughta let me finish.
伙计 你真的应该让我先说完
You think you’re the only person with baggage?
你认为你是唯一带行李的人么?
You know what I was doing when the plane went down?
你知道飞机往下掉的时候我在做什么么?
I was snorting heroin
我在吸海♥洛♥因♥
in the toilet.
在厕所
I was such a junkie,
我是一个有很大毒瘾的人
I couldn’t even take a plane ride without having a fix.
甚至在坐飞机的时候都得去吸食