You know there is no such thing as a
你知道不会发生这些事 就像是…
You want to hit that a little harder?
你要撞得更狠一些么?
I’m sorry.
抱歉
Is my building a raft to get us rescued bothering you?
我在做救我们命的逃生艇打扰了你么?
At the moment, yeah.
就现在来说 是的
Why aren’t you helping?
你为什么不来帮忙?
I am helping, short round…keeping watch for arsonists.
我正在帮忙…防着纵火犯
Walt’s got a point.
Walt说对了
You could pitch in,
你可以更努力点
seeing as how you’ve already bought your ticket.
好像你已经买♥♥了逃生票一样
Did you tie this like I told you?
你是照我说的那样绑得么?
‘Cause if you’d have tied it like I said, the thing would still be together!
因为如果你是像我说的那样绑好了的话 那些东西就不会散了
What’s the matter with you? What is your problem?
你怎么了? 你在想什么?
He’s never going to speak to me again.
他不会再和我说话了
He just needs time.
他需要的是时间
I humiliated him.
我让他丢脸了
When the raft sails…
当救生艇起航时…
do you think he’s going to leave with them?
你认为他会和他们一起走么?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Don’t move!
别动
what are you guys Hurley, do not move.
你们这些家伙… Hurley 别动
You’re standing on a pressure trigger.
你正站在一个压力触发机上
If you take your weight off it, it will release that.
如果你走开 那个就会发射出来
man.
天那
We need to find something to replace his weight on the trigger.
我们得找一些东西替代他的体重
Replace his weight? How are we going to do that?
代替他的体重? 我们能做到么?
Don’t move!
别动
Everybody, just calm down.
大家冷静一下
Can I drop the wire?
我能放下这根线么?
Maybe I can find a rock. Yes, a big one.
也许我能找到块岩石 是的 大一点的
I’m dropping the wire. Hurley, no!
我要把线放了 Hurley 不
I can make it.
我能做到
Hurley, don’t move!
Hurley 别动
I can get out of the way. I’m spry.
我能逃掉的 我很敏捷
Hurley, stay put!
Hurley 原位别动
Hurley! Hurley! Don’t even
Hurley Hurley 别…
Hurley, what the bloody hell is wrong with you?!
Hurley 你到底是怎么了?
Nothing.
没什么
What are you doing out here, man?
你在这儿干什么 伙计?
I came to get a battery.
我来拿电池
Hurley, seriously.
Hurley 认真点
What’s going on?
怎么了?
Nada.
纳达合金
You guys coming?
你们也来么?
You all want to go?
你们都想去?
Fine.
好的
But perhaps I should take the lead.
但是要我来打头
Excellent notion.
好想法
Lenny. His name is Lenny. Or Leonard.
Lenny 他叫Lenny 或是 Leonard.
But you don’t know his last name.
但是你不知他姓什么
Look, I just need to talk to him for five minutes.
听着 我只想和他说5分钟的话
I’m sorry, but if you can’t tell me the patient’s name, sir,
抱歉 但是先生 如果你不能说出病人的名字
I can’t very well look it up.
我就不能查了
How many Leonards are here?
这儿有多少Leonards?
Just…can’t you just type in “Leonard”?
只是…你不能只是打入”Leonard”?
I mean, the guy’s been here for, like, ever. He knows me.
我是说 这家伙就像永远呆在这儿了 他认识我
Our records are private, sir, and anybody…
我们的纪录是保密的 先生 任何人…
Dude, do not do that right now!
伙计 现在别干那个
Leave the bulb for another time, man.
下次再来修 你这家伙
Five minutes.
5分钟
All I need is five minutes.
我只要5分钟
doc.
医生
It’s good to see you. What are you doing back here?
见到你真好 你回来干什么?
I don’t remember you and Leonard being that close, Hugo.
我不记得你和Leonard这么亲密 Hugo.
Yeah, well, we hung.
是的 我们来
I’ll leave you gentlemen to it, then.
我会留给你们的 要么
Good luck, Hugo.
好运 Hugo
Remember me?
记得我么?
Well, I was…
我…
I was just, you know,in the neighborhood, and,
我只是 你知道 在附近 而且
Look, Lenny, I got to know
听着 Lenny 我要知道…
what do the numbers mean?
那些号♥码代表着什么?
Did they do something to you?
它们对你有害么?
‘Cause I think they did something to me.
因为我觉得他们对我有害
I think they turned me into a jinx.
我认为他们使我变成了一个倒霉蛋
Bad news to everyone around me.
对我周围的人而言的扫把星
And when I tell people, I think I’m the cause, they
当我和大家说 我觉得我是起因时 他们…
they…they look at me like I’m nuts.
他们..他们看着我就像在看白♥痴♥
They don’t believe me.
他们不相信我
But I know.
但是我知道
Ever since I won the lottery with those numbers.
自从我用这些号♥码赢了彩票后
You used those numbers to play the lottery?
你用这些号♥码去买♥♥彩票了?
yeah.
是的
You shouldn’t have done that.
你不该这么做的
You’ve opened the box!
你把盒子打开了
I what?
我什么?
You shouldn’t have used the numbers!
你不应该用这些号♥码的
Why not?
为什么不?
It doesn’t stop! You got to get away from those numbers!
它还没停下 你得远离那些号♥码
You got to get far, far away!
你得离的远远的 越远越好
Do you hear me?!
你听见我说的么
Don’t you understand?!
你难道不知道
You got to get away from them or it won’t stop!
你得远离它 否则它不会停下的
Wait a sec, wait a sec. I need some answers.
等一下 等一下 我需要答案
Sir, you need to step away.
先生 你得离远点
Lenny, the numbers! Where’d you get them?
Lenny 这些号♥码 你从哪儿来的?
Sam Toomey! He heard them!
Sam Toomey 他听来的
Who’s Sam Toomey?
谁是Sam Toomey?
He heard them in Kalgoorlie.
他从Kalgoorlie听来的
What’s Kalgoorlie?
什么是Kalgoorlie?
It’s a town where we used to work.
那是一个我们曾经工作过的镇
A town where?
哪儿的镇?
In Australia!
在澳大利亚
Oh, god!
天那
It stops here. It goes into the ground.
在这儿没了了 伸入地下了
This poses somewhat of a problem.
这有点困难
Guys,
伙计们
you should come see this.
你们来看看这个
You never mentioned anything about a bridge.
你从没提到过桥
I never saw this before.
我从没看见过
There’s no way she could have built this all by herself.
她不可能凭一己之力造出这座桥的
No, but her team could have.
是的 但是她的队伍可以
Or Ethan’s team.
或是Ethan的队伍
Hurley, what are you doing?
Hurley 你在做什么?
Relax. I’m just going to check it out.
放松点 我只是去看看
You guys should stay here.
你们得呆在这儿
Hurley, get back here!
Hurley 快回来
Dudes, chill.
伙计 别扫兴
if he can do it…
他都能过去…
Charlie! Move!
Charlie 快
Dude, you okay?
伙计 还好吧
I’m okay!
我很好
All right, you two stay put right there.
好的 你们在那儿别动
We’re going to find a way around,
我们再去找条路
and we’ll meet you there.
然后我们去那儿找你们
Nah, screw that. You guys stay.
那 反过来 你们呆那儿
There’s a path right here. Charlie…
这儿有条小路 Charlie…
Hurley, will you shut up and listen to Jack?! He said stay put!
Hurley 闭嘴听Jack的吧 他叫我们别动
You’re acting like a bloody lunatic!
你就像一个嗜血的疯子
If this weren’t the middle of nowhere, I’d say you were lost.
如果这不是一个荒野之地 我会说你迷路了