Stick ’em up.
竖起它们
Trying to be funny?
想搞笑么?
Yeah.
是的
I was fresh out of pies to throw at you.
给你扔几个馅饼怎么样?
Here you go,sheriff.
给你 长官
I asked you for this two days ago.
我两天前就问你要了
And I told you to stick it.
我告诉你再忍♥一会儿
But I made a deal with your girlfriend.
但是我和你女朋友达成了个协议
What did she give you?
她给了你什么?
Kate. What did she give you?
Kate 她给了你什么?
Nothing she wasn’t willing to part with.
没有 她不准备放弃
That’s why the Red Sox will never win the series.
这就是为什么红袜队从没赢过赛季
What’s that?
那是什么?
What’d you just say?
你刚说了什么?
I said that’s why the Red Sox will never win the series.
我说这就是为什么红袜队不可能赢整个赛季
What the hell’s that supposed to mean?
这究竟是什么意思?
It’s just something my father used to say
这是我爸老说的
so he could go through life knowing that people hated him.
所以他可以用一生来知道人们恨他
Instead of taking responsibility for it,he just put it on fate.
并且他只是用命运来搪塞 推卸责任
Said he was made that way.
说是这是注定的
Your daddy…
你♥爸♥爸…
he a doctor,too?
也是一个医生?
Was.
是的
He’s dead.
他死了
Why do you want to know about my father?
你为什么想了解我的爸爸?
No reason.
没什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!