Are you sure about that,mate?
你很肯定么 伙计?
Again.
又一次了
You tell him,cowboy.
你告诉他 小子
These bastards think Americans can’t hold their liquor.
这些混♥蛋♥以为美国人控制不了自己的酒量
Look,I
看 我
I hate to hold my hand out,but I seem to have misplaced my wallet.
我讨厌罢手 但好像我把我钱包放错地方了
Set him up.
把他弄好
I drink to you.
和你喝一杯
What’s your name,cowboy?
小子 你叫什么?
To Sawyer.
向Sawyer干杯
May he find whatever he’s looking for at the bottom of a glass.
愿他找到在杯子底的他想找的东西
So,Sawyer…
那么 Sawyer…
what brings you to Sydney?
你为什么来悉尼的?
Business.
工作需要
You know why they call australia “down under,” don’t you?
你知道为什么大家把澳大利亚叫做”下下之地”么?
Because it’s as close as you can get to hell
因为它跟地狱差不多近
without being burned.
但不会烧着
How about you leave the bottle,slim?
过来吧 伙计
So,what’s your handle back in the states?
你在美国是做什么的?
I was a…
我曾经是一个…
chief of surgery.
外科主刀医生
Was?
曾经?
Yeah,I was.
是的,曾经
So we’re in hell?
这么说我们身处地狱?
Don’t let the air conditioning fool you,son.
别让这里的环境迷惑了你 伙计
You are here,too.
你也在这儿
And you are suffering.
并且你在苦难中
But don’t beat yourself up about it.
但是别为此折磨你自己
It’s fate.
这是命运
Some people are just supposed to suffer.
一些人命该受难
That’s why the Red Sox will never win the damn series.
这就是为什么红袜队从没赢过可恶的赛季
I have a son –he’s about your age.
我有一个儿子 他和你差不多大
He’s not like me.
他和我不一样
He does what’s in his heart.
他做他想做的事
He’s a good man.
他是个好人
Maybe a great one.
可能很伟大
And right now…
现在..
he thinks that I hate him.
他认为我恨他
He thinks I feel betrayed by him.
他认为我感觉他背叛了我
But what I really feel…
但是我真正感到的是…
is gratitude and pride
感谢和自豪
because of what he did to me.
为了他对我所做的
What he did for me.
他为我所做的
It took more courage than I have.
这需要比我更多的勇气
There’s a pay phone over here.
那有一个投币电♥话♥
I could pick it up,and I could call my son.
我可以用它来给我儿子打电♥话♥
I could tell him about all of this.
我能告诉他全部这些话
I could tell him that I love him.
我能告诉他我爱他
One simple phone call,and I could fix everything.
一个简单的电♥话♥就能弥补一切
Then why don’t you?
那你为什么不打呢?
Because I am weak.
因为我很软弱
This
这个
this business that you have…
你的工作…
will it ease your suffering?
能减轻你的痛苦么?
Yeah.
是的
Then what are you doing here?
那么你在这儿干什么?
It ain’t that simple.
这没这么简单
Of course it is.
当然很简单
Unless you want to end up like me,of course it is.
当然很简单 除非你想和我的下场一样
You’re developing quite a talent.
你很有天份
Yeah.
是的
I get it.
我知道了
You’re here to check up on me.
你是来看我的
You killed a man.
你杀了个人
A man who killed one of us.
那个人杀了我们其中一个
Who kidnapped Claire.
他绑♥架♥了Claire
Who strung me up and left me for dead. He deserved to die.
他把我绑起来让我等死 他该死
I’d do it again in a minute.
我立刻就可以再做一次
Pardon me if I’m fresh out of bad feeling.
原谅我 我发泄了我的不快
When I was in the army in Tikrit in Iraq,
当我在伊♥拉♥克♥Tikrit的军队时
the man who lived next door was a policeman.
住在我隔壁的是一个警♥察♥
One day his car was rigged with a bomb.
有天他的车被安上了炸♥弹♥
It killed his wife and three young children instead.
炸死了他的妻子和三个小孩
They caught the man who did it.
他们抓住了罪魁祸首
I volunteered to be on the firing squad,
我志愿参加行刑队
and I did my duty without a single ounce of remorse.
然后我毫不留情得履行了我的职责
Then for no reason
然后不知为什么
I found myself waking up at night
我晚上醒来了
replaying what I did in my head.
脑子里回忆着我所做的
Looks like you’re the one who needs checking up on.
你才是那个我要找的人
All I’m saying is that what happened with Ethan
我所说的是关于Ethan的事
will be with you for the rest of your life.
这些事将会伴随你一生
Any suggestions?
有什么建议么?
You’re not alone.
你并不孤单
Don’t pretend to be.
别假装孤独
I take comfort knowing someday
让我欣慰的是有天
this is all gonna be a real nice shopping complex
这里会变成一个很好的购物区
Maybe even an automall.
甚至可能是一个汽车购物区
Where you going?
你去哪儿?
Know what that is?
知道那是什么么?
A whole in the mud.
一团泥巴洞
It’s a wallow.
一个泥坑
What the hell’s a wallow?
什么是泥坑?
Boar’s wallow.
野猪的坑
It’s his den where he sleeps.
是它睡觉的巢穴
And these tree rubbings from his tusks.
这些树上是他牙齿戳后的痕迹
You mean he’s around here?
你是说它在附近?
Maybe.
可能吧
Wait,Sawyer.
等等 Sawyer
Gotcha!
抓住你了
I thought it’d be bigger.
我以为它会比这大
Funny. Now we know daddy’s got to be around here.
真有趣 现在我们知道它爸爸就在这附近
Here,piggy,piggy,piggy!
在这儿 小猪 小猪 小猪
Sawyer,put it down! That’s not funny!
Sawyer 放下它 这不是闹着玩儿的
Here,piggy,piggy,piggy!
在这儿 小猪 小猪 小猪
Hey,what is the matter with you,Sawyer?
你怎么了 Sawyer?
You’re gonna hurt it!
你会伤了它的
We’re right over here!
我们在这儿
Not funny!
这可不是闹着玩的
Here,piggy.
在这儿 小猪
You’re sick. I didn’t hurt it.
你有病 我没伤害它
Find your own way home.
你自己回去吧
No problem!
没问题
I got a letter for you.
我有一封你的信
“Dear Mr. Sawyer…”
亲爱的Sawyer先生
Who?
谁?
You used to go by the name of Sawyer.
你曾经用过Sawyer这个名字
What the hell are you talking about?
你究竟在说什么?
You didn’t have to.
你不必这样做
Tell Hibbs I would have paid.
告诉Hibbs我会给钱的
How do you know Hibbs?
你怎么知道Hibbs?
You don’t…
你不…
you don’t know what you’re doing,do you?
你不知道你在做什么 是不是?
You borrowed money from Hibbs?
你问Hibbs借过钱了?
I was gonna pay.
我会还的
It’ll come back around.
它会回来的
It’s just a boar.
这只是一只野猪
Let’s get back to camp.
我们回营地吧
Want to take that walk now?
现在可以去走走了吗?
Sure.
好的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!