So is anyone curious where they came from?
那么有人好奇它们从哪儿来么?
The others knew there was a marshal on the plane.
他们都知道有位长官在飞机上
I guess they just assumed he was traveling alone,
我猜他们认为他在单独做事
protecting them from terrorists.
保护他们不受恐♥怖♥分♥子♥侵害
Sounds like a good theory to me.
对我来说是个不错的理论
Did you get all the guns back?
你拿回了所有的枪么?
All except one.
除了一枝
Who?
哪个?
How about I give you three guesses?
我让你猜三下怎么样?
I can get it back.
我能拿回的
Really.
真的
How are you gonna do that?
你怎么拿?
Speak his language.
说他的语言
You’ve done this before,Kate
你已经这样做过了 Kate
and if I remember it right
如果我没记错
you made out with him
你了解他
and he never even had what you said you could get.
你说你能拿到的东西他连有都没有
Well,I only made out with him because torturing him didn’t work.
我唯一了解的是他不吃硬的
Let him keep the gun. It’s not worth it.
枪让他留着吧 不值得这么做
You worried he’s gonna shoot me if I ask?
你担心如果我说了他会向我开枪?
I just don’t want you to owe him anything.
我只是不想你欠他什么
How you feeling?
感觉怎么样?
Very pregnant.
感觉快生了
I had some dreams last night.
我昨晚做了几个梦
Actually,more like memories.
其实 很像是回忆
You were in them.
你也在里面
Sorry.
不好意思
Thought I’d see if you wanted to go for a walk.
我想你是不是想去走走
Sorry.
不了
I have to…
我要…
do something.
做点事
Sure.
好的
See you later,okay?
一会儿见 好么?
It’ll come back around.
它会回来的
Son of a bitch!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
A boar did all this?
全是一只野猪干的?
Last night,he wrecked my tent.
昨晚 它毁了我的帐篷
This morning,when I went to get my tent back,
今天早上 当我去拿回我的帐篷的时候
it attacks me from behind,
它从后面攻击了我
runs off into the jungle like a coward.
然后像个懦夫一样跑进了丛林
A boar wouldn’t just attack you for no reason.
野猪不会无缘无故地攻击你
Thank you,boar expert.
谢了 野猪专家
This one did.
这只就是这样的
It’s harassing me.
烦死我了
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Getting even.
摆平它
Would you listen to yourself? It’s a boar.
你听听你自己在说些什么 只是一只野猪而已
Just go tell Locke,and he’ll kill it.
告诉Locke 他会宰了它的
Nope. This is my fight.
不 我要亲自宰了它
Do you know anything about hunting boar?
你知道怎么狩猎野猪么
You are gonna get yourself lost or worse.
你会迷路甚至更糟
Since when do you care?
你从什么时候开始关心我了?
I don’t.
我没有
Good. Then if you’ll excuse me,
很好 那么对不起了
I’ve got some revenge to tend to.
我准备去报仇
You must be Hibbs’s mate.
你肯定是Hibbs的同伴
I did a few jobs with Hibbs back in the States.
我回美国后和Hibbs一起干了一些事
Nice enough fella.
够了吧 伙计
He’s a son of a bitch. Right. Indeed he is.
他是个混♥蛋♥ 对 他的确是
A few disclaimers.
有一些免责声明
Australia doesn’t allow its citizens to carry handguns.
澳大利亚不允许居民携带手♥枪♥
You get nicked with this…
你挑挑看这个的毛病…
I’m not gonna rat you out.
我不想让你颜面尽失
Secondly,you know,I’ve been doing this for a while,
还有你知道的 我已经做了一段时间了
and a man who buys a compact .357 with hollow-point loads —
一个人买♥♥了把带空心弹夹的紧凑型USP357SIG
he’s not looking to scare or steal.
他不准备去吓人或是偷东西
He’s looking to kill.
他是去杀人
But when it comes down to it,
直到了杀人的时候
if he finds he doesn’t have what it takes to do the job…
他却发现自己没有勇气下手
Your sales pitch needs some work.
你还要改进你的买♥♥卖♥♥程度
What I’m saying is…
我要说的是…
you look a man in the eye and you point a gun at him,
你看着一个人并且拿枪指着他
you find who you really are,mate.
你知道你真正是谁了 伙计
And should you find you’re not a killer,there’s no refund.
如果你发现你不是一个杀手的话 是没有退款的
It won’t be a problem.
这不是问题
I appreciate the help
很感谢你的帮忙
but you don’t have to…
但是你不需要这么做…
I killed Ethan.
我杀了Ethan
I can bury him.
我能埋了他
Yeah,until he rises from the dead.
是的 直到他复活
Dude,I know how this works.
伙计 我知道这会怎样
This is gonna end with you and me
这会毁了我和你
running through the jungle,screaming and crying.
跑过丛林 叫喊 哭喊
He catches me first because I’m heavy and
他会先抓到我 因为我很重而且
I get cramps.
我抽筋了
Are you all right?
你还好么?
Yo. Sayid.
你好 Sayid
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你个问题么?
Of course.
当然
Did you ever get that Gulf War syndrome?
你得过海湾战争综合症么?
That was the other side.
那是另一个方面
right.

Then what’s the one where they’re all,like,shell-shocked?
其中一部分像是炮弹休克?
Post-traumatic stress disorder.
外伤后的压力紊乱
Yeah,that’s it. Did you ever have that?
对 就是这个 你得过么?
Why do you ask?
你为什么这么问?
Because I’m worried about Charlie.
因为我担心Charlie
What’s wrong with Charlie?
Charlie怎么了?
I mean,he killed a guy.
我是说 他杀了个人
He shot him in the chest four times
他向他胸口开了四枪
Maybe you should talk to him?
或许你能找他谈谈?
It’s a footprint.
是个脚印
Based on the weight and the distance between strides,I’d say…
基于这个重量和步幅的宽度 我说…
you’ve been following Boone for about an hour.
你一直在跟着Boone约摸有一个小时了
Look…
看…
Could be Charlie,I suppose.
我猜可能是Charlie
I’m tickled you have taken such an interest in my affairs.
我对你这么关心我的事感到很好笑
I really am.
真的
So don’t take it personal when I tell you to go…
所以不要以个人的观点来处事 当我说…
I want carte blanche. What?
我要全权委托 什么?
It’s simple.
那很简单
You can’t track this boar without my help.
没我的帮忙你根本找不到这只野猪
Over the last few hours…
过去的几个小时…
you have managed to follow the tracks of humans,birds,
你只是在设法跟踪人和鸟
a rock slide,yourself –basically everything except boar.
岩石的滑动 你自己… 基本上跟野猪都没什么关系
You have no idea what you’re doing.
你不知道你在做什么
Carte blanche…
全权委托…
It means “blank check.”
意味着空白支票
I know what it means.
我知道它的意思
Anytime I want something from your stash…medicine,soap,whatever
每次我从你隐蔽的地方找到…药 肥皂 无论什么…
I get it,no questions asked.
我都得到了 从没问过什么
Take it or leave it.
带走或留着
All right
好吧
You got a deal.
做个交易
Where’d you get that? The plane.
你在什么地方拿到的? 飞机上
Jack was looking for the liquor cart.
Jack正在找这瓶酒
It’s a good thing I found it instead then?
我找到了个代替的 不是很好么 嗯?
Got any more of those?
那还有么?
I got a lot more of everything,
我每样东西都还有很多
but you ain’t got carte blanche yet.
但你还不能全权委托

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!