My condolences, sir.
您太过讲了 先生
I don’t know if Lucy mentioned it to you
我不知道Lucy有没跟你提过
but I was in a band once, you know.
我曾经也参加过乐队
They were called The “Protestant Reformation”.
乐队名叫”新教革命”
Yes. Ouch! Dreadful,huh?
是的..噢 很糟 是吧?
You gave it up, then?
你后来放弃了?
Well, I was married, Lucy was on the way.
那时我结婚了 Lucy也即将出生
Her mum, god rest her soul, wanted me to keep trying,
他妈妈–上帝保佑她–要我再试试
but I always wanted to be more practical.
但我想更实际一些
Responsible, I guess.
或者说 更有责任感一些
You know, a man has to provide,take care of his family.
你也知道 一个男人得养家 顾家
A man has to think about the future.
得考虑到将来
And, of course, your band was bloody awful.
当然还有一点 你的乐队糟糕透了
Yes, there was that too. Small detail.
是 那倒也是 不过那不重要
So, are you working on a new album,Charlie?
那么 你们正在筹划新专集吗 Charlie?
We’re in a bit of a hiatus right now.
我们现在关系不太融洽
Liam, my brother, just had a daughter.So, you know,..
Liam 我兄弟 刚生了个女儿 所以 你知道 我们…
we’re taking some time off.
先休息一阵儿
Quite a lot of time off actually
事实上休息很长一段时间了
It’s been a year since we were together.
我们分开差不多有一年了
I’m thinking of doing a solo project.
我在考虑出单曲
Liam and I don’t exactly keep in touch,
Liam和我其实联♥系♥并不多
and there’s been some problems with…
再加上我们之间还有些争执…
royalties.
关于版税问题
The fact of the matter is, sir, uh,
老实说 先生 呃…
I think that Drive Shaft might be… dead.
我认为驱动轴乐队…已经玩完了
You took a sodding what?
你♥他♥妈♥接了个什么?
A job.Tommy A job? Doing what?
工作 Tommy 做什么工作?
Selling copiers.
推销复印机
You took a job selling copiers?
你做推销复印机的工作
I like her.
我喜欢她
She’s a moose. Don’t say that.
她是你的猎物啊 不要那么说
Are you off your bleeding chump, man!
你脑子发昏了 老兄?
I’ve been getting you off on my scag for over a week now, on spec.
一个星期以来 我一直让你吸我的海♥洛♥因♥ 作为投资
Spec means “speculation.”
明白”投资”什么意思吗
Yes, I know what “spec” means
是的 我知道”投资”什么意思
In this case, the speculation that you’ll execute your end of the plan
现在 投资的意思是你要完成原定计划
and steal something of value which I can in turn sell.
偷些有价值的东西 然后我去卖♥♥
By the time the poor hopeless bird realizes it’s missing,
等到那可怜家伙意识到东西丢了
it never even occurs to her that rock star Charlie bloody Pace
她也不会想到是你这位摇滚明星Charlie Pace
could be responsible for such larceny
干出这种偷鸡摸狗的事
and the bloody party continues.
生活就还能继续了
Look, I…
听着 我…
I don’t think Liam’s coming back.
我觉得Liam不会回来
I have to think about my future.
我得为我的将来考虑
Your future? Really?
你的将来 说真的?
Yes
是的
When do you start this job?
你什么时候开始工作?
Monday.
礼拜一
Well, today’s Friday, isn’t it?
恩 今天是礼拜五吧?
A full weekend without a fix.
整个周末没毒吸
Monday should be bloody wonderful.
周一会很”好受”的
Let’s see how the future treats you then, eh, Charlie?
我倒要看看未来待你如何 Charlie?
Over here.
在这儿!
through the tree line. Something tripped the alarm.
在树这边!有东西触响警铃了!
I think we found another missing castaway.
我想我们又找到一个失踪的漂流者了
What happened? Is he alive?
发生什么事了? 他还有气吗?
Oh, God.
哦 老天
How did he get past us?
他怎么过的我们这关?
I thought those guys had the full-on perimeter set up.
我以为他们已经把周围布置得天衣无缝了
Locke said it didn’t matter.
Locke说那不管用
He came in from the water.
他从水里上来的
You sure it wasn’t an accident?
你肯定那不是个意外?
I mean, maybe the guy just drowned or something
我是说 或许那家伙只是溺水了什么的
His neck was broken, both his arms, all bones in his fingers…
他的脖子被折断了 连同他的双臂 所有手指骨…
Yeah. Okay. Got it.
哦 好了 我知道了
Guess old Steve drew the short straw.
看来Steve抽中了那支短签
Dude, that was Scott.
老兄 他叫Scott
Scott Jackson worked for an Internet company in Santa Cruz.
Scott Jackson在圣克鲁斯为一家网络公♥司♥工作
He won a sales prize.
因业绩好获得了奖励…
Two-week Australian vacation, all expenses paid.
…免费的澳大利亚两周行
He was a good guy.
他是个不错的家伙
I’m sorry I kept calling you Steve, man.
抱歉我一直叫你Steve
Um… Amen, I guess.
我想该说”阿门”了吧
I don’t know how to end these.
我不知道该如何收尾
Hi. Um…
你好
Why is everyone staring at me?
为什么大家都盯着我看?
I’m not staring at you.
我没有盯着你看
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字?
Shannon, you’re staring.
Shannon 你在盯着我
You mean nobody’s told you?
难道没人告诉过你?
Told me what?
告诉我什么?
Why?
为什么?!
Why did you lie to me?
为什么你要骗我?!
Okay, look…
恩 听着….
Yeah, What else didn’t you tell me?
是吗 你还有什么没告诉我?!
I just thought with your memory there wasn’t anything that you could do.
我只是觉得以你的记忆力没有什么你能做所的
Nothing I could do?
没有什么我能做的?!!
Why would you keep me in the dark, Charlie?
你干吗老让我蒙在鼓里 Charlie?
I’m already in the dark.
我已经失去记忆了
Sorry.
对不起
I just wanted to take care of you.
我只是想照顾好你
I can take care of myself.
我可以照顾我自己
Look at you. Charlie Pace, respectable businessman.
看看你自己 Charlie Pace一位人人敬仰的商业人士
You didn’t have to buy me this suit,Luce
你没必要给我买♥♥这身西装的 Luce
And what did you intend on wearing for your first day of work?
那你第一天上班打算穿什么?
I have shirts…
我有衬衣…
with buttons.
有纽扣的那种
You okay?
你还好吧?
Yeah, it’s…I’m just nervous.
是 我 我只是紧张而已
Don’t be. Dad’s put the fix in.
不用紧张 爸爸都安排好了
He’s demanded they buy two copiers to boost your confidence.
他要求他们订购2台复印机 给你打气
Have you memorized the manual?
记住操作手册了吧?
Backwards and forwards.
倒背如流
Say something impressive.
说来听听
The Heatherton C815 Copy Center’s leading scan offerings
Heatherton c815打印机的尖端扫描系统
combine the benefits of document capture
完美结合了文件读取
with instant delivery anywhere, anytime.
和瞬时输出 随时 随地
Anywhere? Anytime, baby.
随时? 随地 宝贝儿
You’ve been on stage in front of thousands of screaming fans.
在数以千计的狂热歌♥迷面前你都表演过了
This is just some men who want to buy a silly copy machine.
这只不过是一些人 想买♥♥一些复印机罢了
You’re gonna do great. I believe in you.
你会做得很好 我对你有信心
Oh! I almost forgot. Wait here.
差点忘了 在这儿等着
Okay.

All right, I know you’ll protest,
好 听着 我知道你又要抗♥议♥了
but you simply can’t be respected unless you have one of these.
但要是没这样东西 别人就不会尊敬你
Oh, Lucy.
哦 Lucy
You’re welcome.
不用客气
Okay, well…
好 恩…
I’m gonna be late. The bus…
我就要迟到了 那巴士…
The bus? Are you daft?
巴士? 别傻了
I’m driving you.
我开车送你去
Oh, no,Lucy. I’d rather you didn’t.
哦 不 Lucy. 你不必这么做的
No arguments. You have everything you need?
没有商量余地 东西都拿齐了?
Yeah.
是的
Then let’s get you to work.
那就去上班吧
Wanna take a walk?
去走走?
What do you think happens after the sun sets tonight?
今晚太阳下山前你觉得会发生什么事?
Well, if we don’t bring Claire to him?
恩 如果我们不把Claire带过去…
Rhetorical, Jack.
你这问题是白问 Jack

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!