Previously on Lost
前情提要
Has anyone seen Ethan?
有人看见Ethan了吗?
Yeah Yeah He took off on the path to the beach
恩 恩 他去海滩了
Looks like there might have been a struggle
看起来这里发生过一场争斗
I think they’ve been taken
我想他们是被带走了
If you do not stop following me
如果你再跟着我
I will kill one of them.
我会把他们的其中一个杀掉
Over here!
这边!
Hey. Where’s Jack?
Jack在哪儿?
We need a doctor! He’s right there.
我们需要医生! 他在那儿!
Right there. Find someone!
就在那儿 快找人来!
What happened?
发生什么事了?
Jack! Doctor!
Jack! 医生!
Claire! Is she alive?
Claire! 她还活着?
What happened? Is she all right?
发生什么事了? 她还好吗?
Is she okay?
她没事吧?
Where’d you find her?
你在哪找到她的?
A mile north.We were looking for the dog.
往北一英里 当时我们正在找狗
Was she Conscious? She collapsed in my arms.
那时她还有意识吗? 她昏倒在我的手臂上
Did she say anything? Holy man! Is she injured?
她说什么了吗? 天啊 她有没受伤?
Is she all right?
她没事吧?
Everybody needs to back off, okay?
大家退后一点 好吗?
Just give her some air.
让她呼吸点新鲜空气
Claire. Can you hear me?
Claire 能听到我说话吗?
Wake up now. Hey. Claire.
醒醒 Claire
Wake up now.
醒醒
It’s okay.
没事了
Hey, it’s okay.
没事了
It’s okay.
没事了
Okay.
没事了
You’re safe.
你已经安全了
Who are you?
你是谁?
Who are you?!
你们是谁?!
Who are you people?
你们这些人是谁?!
I don’t understand.
我不明白
I don’t know any Ethan.
我不认识什么Ethan
I… I don’t remember.
我不…我不记得了
I don’t remember any of you.
我不记得你们中的任何一个
I don’t remember any of this.
我也不记得这一切
What do you remember?
那你记得什么?
Um…I was on a plane…
我..我在一架飞机上
…um, flying to LA from Sydney.
从悉尼飞往洛杉矶
We were all on that plane.
大家都在那架飞机上
It crashed here, on this island.
然后坠机了 掉在这个岛上
That was almost a month ago.
这差不多是一个月前的事了
No! I’m due… Your baby’s fine.
不 我就要… 你孩子没事儿
He’s kicking. Everything’s normal.
他还会踢 一切都很正常
Okay?
好吗?
Well, if it’s been a month, then why hasn’t somebody come to get us?
如果已经有一个月了 那为什么还没人来救我们?
You think she escaped?
你认为她是逃出来的吗?
You were right beside me, Boone. You know as much as I do.
你一直在我旁边 Boone你知道多少 我也就知道多少
But where’d she come from?
她从哪儿来的?
I mean, we were out pretty deep.
我意思是 我们都已经去过丛林深处了
Nothing’s out there.
那边根本没东西
She didn’t say anything about Ethan?
她没提到Ethan?
She doesn’t even remember Ethan.
很明显 她根本不记得Ethan了
The guy pretends to be one of us
那家伙假装是我们中的一员
he drags her into the jungle for almost two weeks.
他把她拖进丛林里面差不多两个星期了
She doesn’t remember him?
她会不记得他?
Apparently.
显然不记得
You think he’s around?
你觉得他在周围?
I sure hope not.
我当然希望不了
Here’s your journal.
这是你的日记
It might help.
或许会有些帮助
And this is where you sleep.
还有这是你睡觉的地方
It’s quite cozy, isn’t it?
很舒适 是吧?
When he, Ethan…
当他..Ethan..
…when he took you away
当他把你带走的时候…
he took me too.
也把我带走了
The others came after us.
大伙都来追我们
They got me back. But you…
他们把我救回来了 但你…
You were gone.
你却不见了
Who is he? Ethan?
他..Ethan..是谁?
Ethan’s the bad guy.
Ethan是个坏人
So we were together when…
所以那时…. 我们是在一起的
Yeah.
是的
Well, why did he leave you?
他为什么要放了你?
Why don’t we leave that lovely story for the morning?
这事我们明天早上再谈吧?!
You’ve had enough for one day.
你今天经历了够多了
I won’t be sleeping. Oh…
我睡不着 哦
lucky for me.
我真是幸运
Not much of a sleeper myself.
我也不是个爱睡觉的家伙
Finally, I’ll have someone to stay up with.
终于有个人陪我过夜了
We’re… We’re friends?
我们是朋友?
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, we’re friends.
是的 我们是朋友
How’s that feel, mate?
感觉怎么样 老兄?
Sodding fantastic.
感觉他妈的秒极了
Good, ’cause,uh,we’re almost out.
很好 因为 呃 我们快吸完了
But we’re not out yet.
但是我们还没吸完
Carpe diem, my friend.
该享受的时候就享受 我的朋友
Look, save your French for someone who appreciates it.
听着 把你的法语留给 那些懂得欣赏的人听吧
Latin, Tommy.
是拉丁语 Tommy
It’s Latin.
是拉丁语
Well, is it Latin for…
那么 这句是拉丁文吗..
“I’ve got a pile of money so we can score vast quantities of illicit substances”?
“我有一大堆的钱 这样我们就能搞到很多非法药物”?
No

I suppose you ought to clean up then.
如果你还不想戒毒的话
It’s time to put you to work.
那么是时候该让你工作了
Ms. Lucy Heatherton
Lucy Heatherton小姐
22 and ripe in oh, so many wonderful ways.
22岁 各方面都很…成熟
Just graduated from Oxford,
刚从牛津大学毕业
and lives in Knightsbridge with dear old dad, Mr. Francis Price Heatherton,
和他老爸Francis Price Heatherton先生 一起住在骑士桥
who, my friend, is bloody loaded.
他老爸绝对是个有钱人 朋友
How you amass this information never ceases to amaze me. Tommy
你哪里弄来这种老让我吃惊的消息 Tommy
Ready to fall in love, Mr. Charlie Pace of the legendary rock band Drive Shaft?
准备恋爱吧 来自传说中的驱轴摇滚乐团的Charlie先生?
Absolutely.
当然
Oh! Seriously, ladies
说真的 女士们
I demand you stop buying me more drinks.
不要再给我买♥♥酒喝了
I’m a man of high moral standing.
我是一个有道德的男人
Your obvious plan to take me home and ravish me will not work.
你那招勾引我回家的方法不管用的
Saucy sirens.
你们这群狐狸精
I believe in monogamy.
我信奉一夫一妻制
I will not be shared like a common curry.
我可不会像咖喱一样被人共享
Are we that obvious? Dreadfully.
我们的用意真有那么明显么? 太明显了
Call yourself ladies. Jane Austen would be ashamed.
你们称自己为淑女? 简 奥斯丁定会感到羞耻
The girl is pregnant.Very pregnant.
那女孩怀孕了…就快生了
Are we supposed to believe that she escaped from him?
那拿到我们应该相信她从他手里逃出来了?
What’re you getting at? Ethan infiltrated us.
你什么意思? Ethan混入到我们当中
Whoever he is and wherever he comes from
不管他是谁 来自什么地方
he’s intelligent.
他很聪明
Who’s to say he didn’t even send Claire?
谁能肯定Claire不是他派来的?
You’re off your head, mate. Charlie. Calm down.
你脑子有毛病啊 老兄 Charlie 冷静
That’s a stretch, Sayid.
这有点过分了 Sayid
Tell me, doctor, how many times have you diagnosed actual amnesia?
你倒是告诉我 医生 你以前诊断的有几个是真正的失忆症
And such a selective brand of it?
有几个是这种选择性失忆?!
Okay. It’s rare. But she’s been through a major trauma.
是 是很少 但她经历过严重的创伤
It is possible that her memory reset to the crash.
记忆回到坠机前是有可能的
And the chances of that memory returning?
恢复记忆的机会有多少?
I don’t know.
我不知道

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!